PDA

View Full Version : Dimension Door question

DJ_Lycos
2011-09-27, 03:10 PM
I am working up a character for a Pathfinder game and I want to get the feat Dimensional Agility which requires Abundant step class feature or ability to cast dimension door. I want to do this as the Dervish Archetype for bard which still gets a normal spellcasting progression which would give me the spell at 10th lvl. If I were to mix in some Ebberon feats such as Least and Lesser Mark of Passage I could get DD by 6th.

My question is there a way to get Dimension Door as a bard without having to either wait for lvl 10 or take the two extra feats to get it? Would like it if I didn't have to use any home brew stuff.

P.S. would like to not have to wait any longer than 6th or 7th lvl.

Curious
2011-09-27, 03:16 PM
If you want to be able to move and full attack, taking experimental spellcaster for Accelerate is much better than the dimensional line. Heck, your a dervish bard anyways, it's a class feature.

DJ_Lycos
2011-09-27, 03:21 PM
If you want to be able to move and full attack, taking experimental spellcaster for Accelerate is much better than the dimensional line. Heck, your a dervish bard anyways, it's a class feature.

not really the move and full attack aspect of it...its more for cosmedic awe during combat. I'll look into the expermental spellcaster tho thanks.