PDA

View Full Version : Epic Level Real Estate Shoping

RecklessAbaddon
2011-10-02, 02:19 AM
My Ultimate Magus and his servants fellow adventurers have gained a level tonight, officially level 21. I took the 10th level spell slot feat because I already meta-magic a lot and I like getting the free slot. my 11th level slot will probably be some simple meta-magic on a 9th level.

But that is just the boasting of a realization from out loot. We have gained around 20,000 gold today each over the session, I got a free wish i used to gain 1 inherent int point. Got a Bag of Holding, grappled a demon prince while I was in Gold Dragon form. But the gold has led me to realize it wouldn't be hard to set up an actual base and i'm assuming the DM would be willing if i paid by the book. If not this is just a thread to talk about stronghold building/what you think of it. I kind of want to make a mages tower, but i realize being a mage makes the time/cost of building less so I figured I might talk to my party about creating our own small keep and have my wizards tower on the grounds and aid in construction. I already am a leader of a small school of mages that try to create more Ultimate magus's, maybe being trained for military support because my character is a master strategist and values magical support even more than an average general because of his experience. But that's just talking about why i want a tower, it's mostly just to have room for a private room/study and room for the school to have classrooms and dormitories for the senior students and staff. Maybe walk ins are allowed in classrooms but only proven students get to enroll and take higher level classes and be trusted to do chores around the tower. Anyone Have suggestions for how to set up a larger headquarters for our party too? Any famous house rules or extra sources other than the stronghold builders guidebook?

I'm 90% sure i'm allowed to use genesis too, if that at all comes up. I just kind of want to have a solid real world housing instead of a pocket-plane.