PDA

View Full Version : Character Optimaztion (Pathfinder)

DyzonII
2011-10-03, 01:41 AM
I have recently got into another Pathfinder campaign/mod - "Carrion Crown." My GM has agreed that he's going to continue the group after the mod is finished levels 15 - 16 is the prospected finish... I have lost a few characters in the campaign, Magus 1-4 then a Wizard 5-7 thus far. I have played them a bit to...greedy :smallamused: but my main forte is melee/tank/dps archer...thus ALL fighter types :smallsmile: and due to me telling my GM that if I lost more then 2 pcs that I'd mid max my 3rd (note: I was play testing a the Magus and an archetype of the Wizard - "Spellslinger" both had its perks, but in a VERY high intelligent encounter sets both way to squishy.) So my question here is I'm in need of some advice about my MM (Mid Max) Fighter....

Majority of the content of ALL Pazio books accepted(with a few restrictions...these only apply (I believe :smalltongue:) NO traits/flaws; lvl 7 starting GP = 23,500

Level 8 Two-Handed Fighter (Archetype APG)
Human (+2 went into str and both ability +1/4lvl too)
Abilities:
24 str (w/ +2 belt of str/dex); 16 dex (w/ +2 belt of str/dex); 14 con; 10 int;
12 wis; 7 cha

Feats:power attack(CRB);cleave(CRB);cleaving finish(UC);weapon focus-great sword(CRB);step up(CRB);following step(CRB);weapon specialization(CRB);combat reflexes(CRB);step up & strike(APG)

Weapons/Armor: +1 keen great sword(CRB);locked gauntlet(CRB);dagger(CRB)/+1 mithril agile breast plate

any sort of advice would be greatly appreciated :biggrin: