PDA

View Full Version : back after 3 years...almost

late for dinner
2011-10-03, 01:41 PM
Hey everyone...I had to stop getting on the internet at my old job cause I could have got fired...now My new awesome job doesnt care...I had a pm in my inbox of a new avatar someone sent me...I wanna use it...how do I put it up again??

late for dinner
2011-10-03, 11:10 PM
never mind everyone...I figured it out on my own...Thank you all 42 of you that read this and couldnt point me in the right direction to at least look at the FAQ on how to put up your Avatar....

Fallen Angel
2011-10-04, 05:23 AM
And your still late for dinner.

Nargan
2011-10-04, 11:10 AM
never mind everyone...I figured it out on my own...Thank you all 42 of you that read this and couldnt point me in the right direction to at least look at the FAQ on how to put up your Avatar....

Actually, you don't know they read it. They might have just CLICKED it, then went "oops" and went back. Just saying.

Flickerdart
2011-10-04, 11:21 AM
It's because we believed in you. :smallsmile:

Mystic Muse
2011-10-04, 11:21 AM
Welcome back!

grimbold
2011-10-07, 03:52 PM
well
can't say i remember you
i can't wait to see what you have to contribute!

Lolzords
2011-10-09, 11:30 AM
Actually, you don't know they read it. They might have just CLICKED it, then went "oops" and went back. Just saying.

Or maybe they read it and didn't care enough/were too lazy to help.

Ursus the Grim
2011-10-09, 11:52 AM
Or maybe they read it and didn't care enough/were too lazy to help.

Or maybe they did read it and were in the middle of typing up an explanation, but checked to see if they were swordsage'd before posting it, at which point they realized she had already gotten it.