PDA

View Full Version : Alteil

Haruki-kun
2011-10-04, 01:23 AM
Well, I haven't Played Alteil in a while, but I remember it was a very fun card game. And since it's now being advertised here occasionally, I thought I'd start a thread to see who else here is playing/interested in playing.

Alteil's Website. (http://alteil.gamepotusa.com/)

Gadora
2011-10-06, 04:44 AM
I followed the ad a couple days ago, and I've got to say, it's quite an interesting game. I do find it a bit irksome, though, that I can't do a decent overhaul of my deck yet- at least, not without dropping a bit of cash on it.

It should probably say something about the game though that I'm even contemplating spending money on it. Seems to be the first "free" game I've encountered to have somewhat reasonable prices too.

Anywho, I'm running a somewhat modified Falkow starter deck. I've changed out most of my soul cards to match what seems to fit my play style, and now am trying to get ahold of the units and grimoires.

EDIT: Forgot to mention; this game's biggest problem doesn't seem to be getting cards early on. The main problem seems to be that the player base is too small. You aren't guaranteed that there will be an opponent to play, and waiting around (at times) for ten or so minutes without being able to get into a game is just a wee bit frustrating.