PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Throwing Alchemist Savant!

Aemoh87
2011-10-06, 11:33 AM
So after an extremely long stint without DnD (~ 2 months) my college group is finally back together. And I am thinking big! But I am also very busy so I have two character ideas, but I have chosen one over the other, but maybe you could help me build them together? Thanks Playground.

Character Background: He is chaotic as all hell. I have always hated on the chaotic stupid character and this will be my play on it. It will be done tastefully so he doesn't annoy the whole group. He is a mad scientist in medival world.

Main Build: I want to be a thrown weapon Alchemist Savant. For this to happen I feel like I need 5 levels Artificer.

Secondary Build: I wanted to combine the awesomeness of Horselord Barbarian (essentially Dex instead of Str in Rage) and Factotem. This requires lots of levels but I do want to be a exellent skill monkey. I love the idea of being a agile batman rogue. I figure I will be able to have lots of the great consumables that most rogues carry, but the lack of skills is sad :(

The Pain: This campaign is slow going and not likely to reach high level, so I need to get into my build very quickly. I am starting at level 2 and need help! Everything is legal if it has the wizards stamp on it!

Oh and I wanna use this! http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cw/20070212a