PDA

View Full Version : [3.5, Eberron] Siberys Dragonmarks

Keld Denar
2011-10-07, 01:06 AM
Ok, so I'm looking through my ECS, and I'm seeing a lot of mentions of Siberys Dragonmarks, including pictures of them. So, my question is...how do I get one, and what do they do? I can't find them in ANY book, but I see mention in Dragonmarked that there are some feats that require you to have one (like Mark of the Stars). I'm mostly interested in the Siberys Mark of Passage, but book names and page numbers for all of them would be awesome.

Zaq
2011-10-07, 01:07 AM
As far as I know, you have to take the Heir of Siberys PrC (ECS pg. 80). I might be mistaken, though.

Jopustopin
2011-10-07, 03:36 AM
The only way to get one is with the prestige class. Make sure you don't get any other dragonmark before you take the prestige class (it's in the Eberron Campaign Setting).

Kol Korran
2011-10-07, 03:51 AM
as have been mentioned, the Prestige class (3 levels) is the only way to get it. some like it, some less. the main problem people see is that there is ONLY 1 power per dragon mark, though i think with a little thought, that could be amendable.

and you have to plan ahead, not taking any other dragon mark. but who doesn't plan ahead these days? :smallwink:

Hague
2011-10-07, 12:15 PM
Heir of Siberys is a great class for a Fighter build. The lack of spell-casting allows them to get two new general feats and when you complete your training, you can have Mind Blank that you can cast twice a day. It also grants you spellcaster levels without any investment, allowing you to prestige into classes that require caster levels. Very useful.

Prime32
2011-10-07, 12:25 PM
Also good for Dragonfire Adepts, since there's a feat in Dragonmarked which boosts your breath weapon damage based on how powerful your dragonmark is.

Godskook
2011-10-07, 05:24 PM
Heir of Siberys isn't too bad of a dip on *ANYTHING*, with 2/3 BAB, 3/3 save progression, and 2/3 CL progression(or feats).