PDA

View Full Version : i like this forum best

pseudodragon
2011-10-07, 08:15 PM
i recently joined Nerf haven, learned that it is a forum for uncreative people. so i am thanking the people who set up this forum for being smart. so thank you forum designers.

Elm11
2011-10-08, 01:49 AM
Everyone loves this forum best! In particular, I reckon it's due to the Completely non-existant mind control, which allows us to go back to our fun.

Valameer
2011-10-08, 11:17 AM
As Roland St.Jude is my DM, I feel the need to warn you that he is the best. The other moderators are completely awesome too, so be on your guard.

And Welcome to the Playground. :smallsmile:

Starscream
2011-10-08, 11:41 AM
As Roland St.Jude is my DM, I feel the need to warn you that he is the best. The other moderators are completely awesome too, so be on your guard.

Careful what you say. I heard when a guy said how much he liked it here, Roland sent a team to his house with free cookies and took him away to a place where there are many puppies to play with. He was never lonely again.

pseudodragon
2011-10-08, 12:24 PM
there are puppies?

AtlanteanTroll
2011-10-08, 12:27 PM
there are puppies?

Yes. Of course. There is no mind control citizen. Go back to your revery.

Whiffet
2011-10-08, 12:28 PM
Careful what you say. I heard when a guy said how much he liked it here, Roland sent a team to his house with free cookies and took him away to a place where there are many puppies to play with. He was never lonely again.

I love you guys. :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, this is a nice forum. It's hard to find a forum where people are this friendly.

EternalMelon
2011-10-08, 01:04 PM
I love you guys. :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, this is a nice forum. It's hard to find a forum where people are this friendly.

Or this open about the non-existant mind control.

Haruki-kun
2011-10-08, 03:50 PM
We all love this forum. It supports friendship, community, and surreal humor. And now, an unnecessarily bolded, underlined, and red word.

Ajadea
2011-10-08, 03:55 PM
I think it's the amazing atmosphere, which may or may not be the cause of the friendliness people show. The moderaters are certainly good at dealing with trolls. Also, it's a whole bunch of geeky people getting together on the internet to share surreal humor, gaming experience, and new and exciting ways to take the rules of the game and bend them into pretzelly shapes. What's not to like?

grimbold
2011-10-08, 04:20 PM
the other advantage is the Facebook Chat (http://https://www.facebook.com/groups/178918295502506/) where there is no censorship and absolutely no *CENSORED*