PDA

View Full Version : Spellhand (3.5 Base Class help needed)

Noctis Vigil
2011-10-13, 11:02 PM
OK, I have begun work on a Sorcerer Monk hybrid of sorts, but have hit a major snag: I want to make his entire spellcasting routine is touch spells. Unfortunately, I'm horrible with spellcaster homebrew spell lists, and know very few touch spells off the top of my head, so I'm requesting the help of my fellow homebrewers to help me come up with a spell list of all touch spells, preferably up to at least level 6, although I wouldn't say no to higher suggestions if you have them (9th level casting here would be amazing, but I'm not sure there are that many touch spells). Feel free to suggest abilities the class could have as well, although I already have a bunch in mind. My goal is to make this bad boy land solidly in tier 3, if not 2, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Class will be updated into this post once I have enough spells and abilities to make it work.

Zakaroth
2011-10-14, 04:04 AM
Just incase you didnt know, their is a PrC in complete arcane that gains the ability to do this, called the Enlightened Fist.
Still, I can imagine that its not what your looking for (its rather dull, past 3rd level). So, for a list of touch, spells you could use this site (http://www.imarvintpa.com/DnDLive/FindSpell.php) and at the range criteria turn on Touch.