PDA

View Full Version : Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

Pages : [1] 2

Lex-Kat
2011-10-14, 06:23 AM
Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

Narrators: Lex-kat

The Decepticons have infiltrated the Autobots using a new invention, the Deceptor Pulse Ray.

But before Optimus can uncover who truly is an Autobot, there is an emergency call.

Will Prime be able to find the Decepticons before it's too late, or will the Decepticons finally get the upper hand on the Autobots?

And what about the recent Go-Bot activity? Will they be able to make a come-back?

For those who wish to Roleplay, here are listings of Generation 1 Autobots (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Generation_1_Autobots), Decepticons (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Generation_1_Decepticons), and Go-Bots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Challenge_of_the_GoBots).

Or, if you wish, you can create your own characters. Just specify which side they're on.

Rules:
NO 25% majority rule: That's right, another game without the 25% rule.

Tie Votes: For this game, Tie votes will result in No Lynch result.

Banes: If a player is Day or Night Baned, it will result in a No Lynch.

Striking Through Votes: Please strike out old votes, when changing to another. This helps out the narrators when counting the votes. When I tally the votes, if you do not do this, I will count your first vote.

Autolynches: We will be autolynching players only if they do not point for 3 days straight. Of course, if you let me know that you will be gone for more than a week, we will give you a pass.

Helgraf's Scry Interference: If two characters with a scry ability look at the same player, both will get "Interference" as a result.

FC's Rule of Narrator Invocation: If you claim that the Narrator made a mistake, and the Narrator is asked about it, the Narrator will answer honestly. So don't use the Narrator's name in vain.

Have Fun: If you are not having fun, please let me know so we can change your mind. :smalltongue:

Roles:
Autobots
Optimus Prime: Seer If anyone can tell which Autobots are his Autobots, it has to be Optimus Prime. The quintessential leader of the Autobots is once again leading the way to victory.

Each night chooses one player to scry. 100% ability. Scries as Optimus Prime, even by Wheeljack.

Wheeljack: Fool Wheeljack's built himself an autobot detection unit. It just has a few bugs to work out.

Each night chooses one player to scry. 0% ability. Scries as Optimus Prime..

Ratchet: Careless Baner If an Autobot's attacked during the night, Ratchet will do his best to keep him alive to fight the next day.

Each night chooses one player to protect for the night, other than themselves.

Ironhide: Careless Day-Baner The tough old warhorse of the Autobots. As tough as they come, with an equally tough hide.

Each night chooses one player to protect for the day, other than themselves.

Cliffjumper: Careless Killer Cliffjumper is a little hot-headed, to say the least. He sees decepticons everywhere, and he has an itchy trigger finger.

Every three nights, Cliffjumper must choose someone to attack during the night. If the player doesn't choose on their own, a choice will be randomly made for them.

Silverbolt, Air Raid, Fireflight, Skydive, and Slingshot: Superion (Masons) These are the only Autobots not confused by the Deceptor Pulse Ray, as they were in the clouds at the time.

These five players know each other from the start of the game.

Humans: There always has to be humans getting in the way. You are them.

Decepticons
Megatron: Alpha The mastermind behind the Decepticon rebellion. Megatron is out to crush Optimus Prime, once and for all.

Chooses their team. Must be lynched twice. The first night will result in a No Lynch, without revealing his Role.

Soundwave: Espionage Megatron's most loyal servant, Soundwave has infiltrated Bumblebee, and is looking for the other Autobots.

Once per night, Soundwave can release one of his cassettes (Laserbeak, Frenzy, and Ravage), until all three are free. Until released, the cassettes cannot use their own Night Actions.

Laserbeak: Spy Laserbeak is Soundwaves second best spy (I always had a preference for Buzzsaw, to be honest).

Each night chooses one player to scry. 100% ability.

Frenzy: Voider Nobody rumbles like Rumble!! Except maybe Frenzy. Shifting his arms into mini piledrivers, Frenzy is gonna tear up the road and disrupt some players night action.

Each night, can choose one player to void.

Ravager: Guard Hound Soundwaves own protection. Ravage won't let anything happen to Soundwave as long as he has anything to growl about it.

Ravage will Shield Soundwave during one night. Ravage will not die in his place though.

Thundercracker, Skywarp, Ramjet, Thrust, Dirge: Seekers. Up to six other players will be the Seekers, depending on the number of players we get.

Just generic, run-of-the-mill warriors, ripe for the fodder. Except one. One of you is Starscream.

Starscream: Traitor Starscream wants to take over the Decepticons. But first, he must get rid of Megatron. And to do that.....

:smalleek: There's nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

Go-Bots
Leader-1: Seer Your trying to take out the leaders of both the Decepticons and the Autobots. To do this, you must first find them.

Each night chooses one player to scry.

You'll get the following results: Optimus Prime, Megatron, Autobot, Decepticon, or Human.

Cy-Kill: Killer And secondly, you must kill them. What better way to do this than with the reluctant leader of the Renegades, Cy-Kill.

The next night after Leader-1 identifies Megatron, Starscream, or Optimus Prime, Cy-Kill can try to Kill them.

Scooter: Disguiser Being the scientist of the Go-Bots, Scooter has developed a illusion machine to help hide his fellow Go-Bots.

Each night can choose any player to Disguise their role as another role.

If that player dies the next day, they will be revealed as that role.

Crasher: Disrupter Crasher intends to ruin someone's day, everyday. And their nights too.

Each night can choose one player to Silence them for the next day and Void them the next night.

Can't be the same player two nights in a Row.

Roles may be added or subtracted, depending on how many players join.

Players

{table=head]#|Player|Character|Death?|Role
01|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
02|Deathslayer7|||
03|Ramsus|Dinobot||
04|Billtodamax|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
08|Bladescape|||
09|Lemonus|||
10|TsukikoJ|||
11|Penguinator|||
12|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm||
13|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
14|TigerFang|||
15|cd4|||
16|Trixie|||
17|Atreyu the Masked Llama|||
18|Helgraf|Crasher or Ratbat||
19|RuneboundShade|||
20|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
22|Murska|||
23|Irbis|||
24|Banjo1985|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
27|ZarethG|Punch/Counterpunch||
28|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
[/table]

Gray Mage
2011-10-14, 05:58 PM
A transformers themed WW? Narrated by Lex? Yeah, count me in. :smallbiggrin:

Edit: How does megaton's ability works? Is it said his role or do the first lynch results in a no lynch? And what does the cassettes do?

Deathslayer7
2011-10-14, 06:02 PM
oh yeaaaaaa!

Ramsus
2011-10-14, 06:16 PM
I'm in! (And now to read the rules.) And I will be playing as......Dinobot. Cuz...yeah, why should I even attempt to fit in? :smallamused:

billtodamax
2011-10-14, 06:20 PM
Count me in!

Vwulf DeMarcus
2011-10-14, 06:36 PM
Okay, I definitely have to be in this one. In!

Zjoot
2011-10-14, 06:47 PM
In. And this sentence is to appease the 10 character minimum.

Grue Bait
2011-10-14, 07:21 PM
I'll join this.

bladescape
2011-10-14, 07:55 PM
Transformers? Well, it should be clear
That a robot fan you have over here,

And when it's Gen 1 in play,
'Even more in' I would say,

Ironhide or Optimus Prime,
Starscream, and no-one can rhyme,

But who would I like best, you ask?
Why--

Wait.... No Grimlock? Grimlock KING!

And Hotrod, and Arcee, and Springer, and Ultra Magnus, and... and... and... and...:smalleek:

Eh, I'm in anyways.:smallwink:

Lemonus
2011-10-14, 07:58 PM
Yes. I'm in. No telling me otherwise.

Lex-Kat
2011-10-14, 08:05 PM
How does Megaton's ability works? Is it said his role or do the first lynch results in a no lynch?
It will result in a No Lynch. The player's role will not be revealed.

And what does the cassettes do?
The cassettes mentioned are Laserbeak, Frenzy, and Ravage. I'll edit the Roles to make that clear. :smallsmile:

TsukikoJ
2011-10-14, 09:42 PM
In please 10 characters

Penguinator
2011-10-14, 10:08 PM
"Why did you name your Golem Autobots?" "Here." Autobots used Rollout! "Oh... I see."

Joining.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2011-10-14, 10:34 PM
Totally in.

Heh, if I had some sort of plan I'd say I'd play as Longarm, Autobot Intelligence.

And I will be playing as......Dinobot. Cuz...yeah, why should I even attempt to fit in? :smallamused:
So, since we're working around Megatron Classic and Soundwave and Starscream and all sorts of people are still alive, how we gonna work your renegade Predacon butt into this mess, Chopperface? Time Rift? Death's Head? Space Bridge accident? Just go with basic Transwarp technology? Pulled out of the Allspark to fulfill a purpose that only Primus knows and he ain't telling?

Ooooh, this is exciting! Let's see, pre-Earth Dinobot was a man-sized excavator, so it's unlikely he went by Dinobot before the theft of the Golden Disk, so we can't cheat our way around like that. Gotta be time travel. Transwarp goes through time, it's how he ended up on prehistoric Earth in the first place.

Ooh! Ooh! Take my Dinobot avatar!
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/AlmightyStriker/Dinobot.png

Lex-Kat
2011-10-14, 10:51 PM
:smallconfused: I thought he was talking about Slag, Snarl, Sludge, Grimlock, or maybe Swoop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinobots).

2011-10-14, 11:15 PM
His lack of an 'a' (as in 'a Dinobot') and his statement that he wasn't fitting in implies he's referring to the honour-bound Beast Wars character with the wavering allegience. (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Dinobot_%28BW%29) Sorry.

The Bushranger
2011-10-14, 11:21 PM
In, as a certain F-22 based Decepticon. >_>

bladescape
2011-10-15, 12:13 AM
Talking of that, I'm going to be Cup.

Ramsus
2011-10-15, 01:46 AM
Fullbladder, thanks for the avatar, I'll switch to it once the game starts (assuming I remember).

I hadn't thought much about how he fit in (chronologically) as I basically just picked one of the few characters I could remember that wasn't an actual role. You've already demonstrated more knowledge of the character (and story) than I remember (watching Transformers was a long time ago, when I was very young, not something I did often and my memory isn't all the great). If you'd like to provide RP tips it'd be much appreciated (and is the Shakespeare thing an actual thing or is the Wiki just screwing around?).

Edit: I did remember the whole side switching thing which is why I chose him (I like to be able to mentally justify my side and RP character if possible).

Edit 2: I mean....aside from just wanting to be a character from Beast Wars just to be confusingly out of place. "So what have we here? Car, car, jet, truck, car, helicopter, boombox, velociraptor, car, another jet....wait... velociraptor? Really?"

2011-10-15, 02:54 AM
The TFWiki's captions exaggerate wildly, as they always do. Dinobot makes a few Hamlet references throughout the show, and it's been long enough since I saw more than a few episodes that the wiki isn't being very helpful to me for finding specifics. Anyway, he tends to soliloquise in a Shakespearian manner, and paraphrases or outright quotes Hamlet (and it's always Hamlet) several times, most notably when he's dying.

Man, don't ask me for RP advice. I dunno. Having him in this game, where he'd have to be out of his natural timeline amongst his much larger ancestors, he'd be in a similiar situation to his character arc in Beast Wars, essentially a Free Will debate. Are my actions pre-ordained, or am I the master of my destiny? He wouldn't moan about it to Ratchet or somebody, of course. He keeps up this stoicness around the Maximals and soliloquises about Fate when he's alone.

That's assuming he's been torn from his own time to sometime in the past from the Maxi/Pred perspective. He could just be the angry, honour-bound warrior who makes his opinions clear, which is probably the face he'd turn to the situation anyway. He'd accept strong authority and openly try to bring down an authority he feels is too weak for the job, in true Predacon fashion.

Also: as long as people don't all go for the Big Name Super Popular Characters, there could be lots of interesting alt modes in play. The Seacons, the Monsterbots, heck there could be Pretenders or Headmasters in this, it'd be a cornacopia of wierdness. Cities! Turtles! Skeleton Monster Things! Music Cassettes! Octopode-esque Things! Guns! The Heads of Other Robots!

TigerFang
2011-10-15, 03:40 AM
Most definitely in. I'll decide on who or what to rp after the game starts.

Ramsus
2011-10-15, 03:45 AM
Thanks, that at least helps me not do things majorly out of character (and probably saves me having to make a bunch of Hamlet quotes).

Lex-Kat
2011-10-15, 05:40 AM
Just for clarification, I know nothing about Transformers after Generation 1.

This isn't to say you can't RP other versions. Just letting it be known.

cd4
2011-10-15, 06:14 AM
I will join this game.

Though I have a small problem, with Megatron's no-lynch and no other way of having a no-lynch as far as I can see then as soon as someone is no-lynched, we know we have found Megatron.

Also what happens if someone tries to night kill Megatron before he is lynched?

Also how does Ravager protect Soundwave?

What happens if Soundwave is killed before all the cassettes are released?

Trixie
2011-10-15, 06:33 AM
...in http://i.imgur.com/N2nfK.jpg

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-10-15, 06:37 AM
i will assume the mantle of player! Then I shall put things on the mantle because thats what mantles are for.

Helgraf
2011-10-15, 07:35 AM
I'm in as Crasher ... coz, you know ... I can.

I was doin' it before it was cool.

Or ... hmmm ... RatBat ... the most effective decepticon of all...

decisions ...

In, either way.

RuneboundShade
2011-10-15, 08:18 AM
Ooooh!!! Oooooh!!!!
Transformers gen 1..... plus go-bots, but still transformers gen 1!!!!!!
Me is in!!!!!:D

Lemonus
2011-10-15, 11:07 AM
"Why did you name your Golem Autobots?" "Here." Autobots used Rollout! "Oh... I see."

Joining.

Can I sig this?

Internet Flea
2011-10-15, 12:06 PM
i will assume the mantle of player! Then I shall put things on the mantle because thats what mantles are for.

That's silly! Everyone knows mantles are for increasing your evasion stats.

In, as a man with a screwdriver.

Rogue Nine
2011-10-15, 12:10 PM
In as my second favorite character, Swindle. (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Swindle_%28Animated%29)

My favorite was Soundwave. :smallbiggrin:

Gray Mage
2011-10-15, 03:43 PM
I think I'll rp a human engineer.

Also, I assume the humans count as the autobots villagers or something like that? And can the released cassette use their power on the same night or only on the next one (I assume on the next one, but I like to be sure).

Lex-Kat
2011-10-15, 09:36 PM
Though I have a small problem, with Megatron's no-lynch and no other way of having a no-lynch as far as I can see then as soon as someone is no-lynched, we know we have found Megatron.
Have you? :smallconfused:

Also what happens if someone tries to night kill Megatron before he is lynched?
Same thing as if he was lynched. I just didn't feel like spelling it out. And now I've done so. :smallsigh:

It's an auto-bane ability. As long as Ravage is alive, Lynching Soundwave will result in a No-Lynch.

Yes, it's a bit OP, but I'll get it balanced. For one, I'll make it necessary to announce Ravage is protecting Soundwave. And 2nd, For each day it's used, up to 2 days straight, it has a corresponding cooldown.

What happens if Soundwave is killed before all the cassettes are released?
Then they will be released immediately.

Also, I assume the humans count as the autobots villagers or something like that?
That's a good assumption.

And can the released cassette use their power on the same night or only on the next one (I assume on the next one, but I like to be sure).
It'll be the next night.

Gray Mage
2011-10-15, 09:45 PM
That's a good assumption.

Is it also a right assumption? :smalltongue:

Because the humans aren't listed under any faction, so I'm unsure if that's how it's supposec to be.

Edit: And yes, there doesn't seem to be any other way to survive a lynch, barring secret roles or Starscream's hidden abilities.

Murska
2011-10-16, 09:20 AM
I'll play in this game as well.

Lex-Kat
2011-10-16, 04:55 PM
Is it also a right assumption? :smalltongue:
Yes? :smallconfused: I moved them to under the Autobots.

Zeb The Troll
2011-10-17, 05:14 AM

Have you? :smallconfused:

It's an auto-bane ability. As long as Ravage is alive, Lynching Soundwave will result in a No-Lynch.

Yes, it's a bit OP, but I'll get it balanced. For one, I'll make it necessary to announce Ravage is protecting Soundwave. And 2nd, For each day it's used, up to 2 days straight, it has a corresponding cooldown.I admit confusion about this too. The only people I can see which would result in a No Lynch result (since there's no Day Baner or any other explanation for a No Lynch result) are Decepticons. Why would the good guys not just focus fire them down once that result is attained?

banjo1985
2011-10-17, 05:23 AM
A secret day-baner maybe, some kind fo neutral role designed to sow confusion?

In, if you hadn't guessed already.

I'll be Elanobot, the biggest mechanised bard ever built! :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2011-10-17, 01:18 PM
I admit confusion about this too. The only people I can see which would result in a No Lynch result (since there's no Day Baner or any other explanation for a No Lynch result) are Decepticons. Why would the good guys not just focus fire them down once that result is attained?
It will be fixed, before the game starts. Promise.

52.5 Lemons
2011-10-18, 12:34 PM
hmmmm.... yup, I'm in!

Fleeing Coward
2011-10-19, 02:14 AM
Count me in

ZarethG
2011-10-19, 09:22 AM
Alright, I'm in.

Also, I'll be punch/counterpunch.

Lemonus
2011-10-19, 08:08 PM
I'll be gone from the 21st to the 22nd, although that may not matter, depending on when recruitment ends.

TBFProgrammer
2011-10-22, 08:52 PM
A wolf traitor, how pause for effect interesting.

In as a car that only kind of got brought to life by an encounter with the all-spark. Can't transform, speaks by using headlights and turning indicators.

Question: If Laserbeak scries Starscream, what will he see?

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-23, 06:34 PM
Could I join?

billtodamax
2011-10-24, 04:27 AM
Could I join?

As soon as you post a video of yourself jumping through flaming hoops as you rip phonebooks apart with your teeth.

Underwater.

Penguinator
2011-10-24, 05:03 AM
While being chased by rabid, snorkeling badgers. In heat.

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-24, 06:08 AM
As soon as you post a video of yourself jumping through flaming hoops as you rip phonebooks apart with your teeth.

Underwater.

I would post the video...If you could provide the flaming hoops, phone books, badgers, etc

Internet Flea
2011-10-24, 11:02 AM
I would post the video...If you could provide the flaming hoops, phone books, badgers, etc

Then you are welcome to join as soon as you provide your name, address, and detailed credit card information for purchase of the underwater phony firehoops.

Lex-Kat
2011-10-24, 12:43 PM
Could I join?

Underwater.

While being chased by rabid, snorkeling badgers. In heat.

Then you are welcome to join as soon as you provide your name, address, and detailed credit card information for purchase of the underwater phony firehoops.
Um.... Don't listen to them. You're in. So sayeth the narrator!!

Lex-Kat
2011-10-24, 01:29 PM
Oh, and recruitment is OVER! Megatron will be randomly chosen soon. Game will start after the other Decepticons have been chosen.

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-24, 04:27 PM
Um.... Don't listen to them. You're in. So sayeth the narrator!!
Thanks, what they said I needed to do in order to join seemed a little fishy.

Internet Flea
2011-10-24, 04:28 PM
Thanks, what they said I needed to do in order to join seemed a little fishy.

Everything's a little fishy when you're doing it UNDERWATER.

:smalltongue:

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-24, 07:25 PM
Everything's a little fishy when you're doing it UNDERWATER.

:smalltongue:

Yeah, thats the only thing fishy about it. It definitely wasn't a scam to get my credit card number or anything

Lex-Kat
2011-10-26, 02:39 AM
All roles have been sent out.

If you did not recieve a roll, somehow, don't say anything her. Send me a PM, and I will correct this grievous error.

Important note: The Rules and Roles have been edited in the OP. I suggest you look them over. :smallsmile:

Opening Game post will be up soon. Wait for it, please.

Lex-Kat
2011-10-26, 04:26 AM
Night 0

The Autobots had all gathered outside of the Ark. Optimus Prime had a mission for them. Autobots, form up!! Prowl orders them.

After a few tense minutes, Optimus and Jazz finally emerged from inside, just as Prowl and Grimlock were about to come to blows. Autobots, form up!! Jazz calls out. Without a second thought, the Autobots do so.

Grumbling, Prowl stands to the right side of Prime as he addresses the group. Autobots, there has been a report of Decepticon activity near Krellion Scientific Univeristy.

As this may be a Decepticon trap, I cannot afford to take everyone along. Prowl will be in charge while I lead a team to stop Megatron.

Jazz then proceeds to call for the members of the team to go on this mission. One of which is Grimlock, just to keep him away from Prowl, while the other is in charge.

As the Autobots race toward Krellion, the weather changes from a bright sunny day to heavy rain. It turns so dark, that the Aerialbots flying overhead lose sight of the ground based ones.

With their aerial reconnaissance unable to see anything, the Decepticons come out of nowhere. Attack!!! orders Megatron from a nearby hillside.

As the two groups rush toward one another to begin fighting, a pulsating ray of pink and orange light blasts the Autobots. And before the fighting even starts, it's stopped.

Smiling, Megatron takes command of his new group of Transformers. Come, Autocons. We must stop the evil humans from unleashing their weapon of destruction. To Krellion Air Force Base. And he points in the very direction the Autobots were already heading.

Disoriented, the Autobots follow Megatron's order, joined by the other sneering Decepticons. Unknown to Megatron, a small group of Go-Bots also join them, as they begin to run into human traffic.

By the time the Aerialbots finally rejoin the convoy, they have somehow lost sight of their fellow Autobots. Can they find them in time to stop Megatron's plans? How many humans will die before they reach the end? What are the Go-Bots doing here?

These questions, and likely others, will be answered as the Autobots, ROLL OUT!

Missed 1 Day

Missed 2 Day

Players

24|Banjo1985|||
04|Billtodamax|||
08|Bladescape|||
15|cd4|||
02|Deathslayer7|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
18|Helgraf|Crasher or Ratbat||
23|Irbis|||
09|Lemonus|||
22|Murska|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
11|Penguinator|||
03|Ramsus|Dinobot||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
14|TigerFang|||
16|Trixie|||
10|TsukikoJ|||
[/table]

Day 1 Begins
It will last about 48 hours.

banjo1985
2011-10-26, 04:52 AM
"ELANOBOT TRANSFORM!"

A small banjo in the corner of the base activates in a shower of sparks and grinding gears, turning into a short bardic robot with a silly pointed purple hat on its head. The little robot points at The Bushranger as he begins to sing in a horrible buzzing voice;

Bushy says he's Starscream,
Man, that can't be good!
Could anyone kills us while we sleep?
You bet! Starscream could!

I say we scrap this wretched thing,
Before the chaos he could bring,
is let loose upon us, and so I sing!
Oh Starscream you must die!

Elanobot takes a panting breath through his banjo string grill and looks a little sheepish.

"Unless you're not Starscream, you know. Then we should probably junk someone else...just saying."

Helgraf
2011-10-26, 08:59 AM
As Director of Energon Management, I find the Dinobat to be an unacceptable waste of resources. Cut him off!

(Ramsus)

Rogue Nine
2011-10-26, 09:34 AM
A yellow humvee rolls on the outskirts of the group of transformed bots, slowly scanning each in turn using his advanced sensors. He finds a common communications frequency amongst them and loads it up. He edits in some catchy music, then begins his pitch:

Lady-cons and Gentle-bots! I have for your consideration a one time only deal of the century! That's right, for the right price you can own a bonafide, certified, electrified, gold [plated], quad-focused triD-laser! Fresh from the claws of the lobster-craftsmen of the water planet of Scaaron 6, this weapon has it all: auto-tracking computerized scope, double bearing swivel mount, even a convenient and catchy carrying case!

In a voice almost to fast, to quiet to hear: SwinCo makes no claim as to the functionality, power, or ease of use of any of its products. No refund will be given in the event of failure or catastrophic implosion. Buyer takes all risk and liability from purchasing any SwinCo product. Any special offers are subject to fair use policy. No rain checks will be given. Offer void in Utah, and the Telos star system.

((RuneboundShade for being number 19 Disregard vote, aqquire ambiguity.))

Internet Flea
2011-10-26, 12:30 PM
The mechanic looked around town, scratching his head. All these vehicles, transforming or flying off or rolling out. It was going to be a pain to fix them all.

He caught sight of a large mechanical quadriped wandering in circles. It appeared to be a llama. More importantly, it obviously had a screw loose.

The mechanic charged, screwdriver at the ready.

(Atreyu is 17th.)

Deathslayer7
2011-10-26, 12:37 PM
Internet flea for me.

Ramsus
2011-10-26, 01:41 PM
Dinobot was feeling a bit confused. He was pretty sure he hadn't been here a few moments ago. Then suddenly he's in the middle of a bunch of charging autocons. Wait autocons? Something seemed off about it but, he couldn't put a finger (or should he say claw?) on that. Well...he wasn't going to find out anything just sitting here waiting to get trampled.

((Rogue Nine, you forgot to self vote in this game. Thought I'd just help you out with that. :nale:

Fullbladder, should I credit this avatar to anyone?))

Zjoot
2011-10-26, 02:42 PM
The dice command that I vote for Fullbladder.

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-26, 03:47 PM
Rogue Nine You are guilty of something and must be punished!

Rogue Nine
2011-10-26, 03:56 PM
Dinobot was feeling a bit confused. He was pretty sure he hadn't been here a few moments ago. Then suddenly he's in the middle of a bunch of charging autocons. Wait autocons? Something seemed off about it but, he couldn't put a finger (or should he say claw?) on that. Well...he wasn't going to find out anything just sitting here waiting to get trampled.

((Rogue Nine, you forgot to self vote in this game. Thought I'd just help you out with that. :nale:

Fullbladder, should I credit this avatar to anyone?))

If I die, who will sell you all this fabulous SwinCo crap merchandise?

Grue Bait
2011-10-26, 03:59 PM
The random number generator told me 27. I'm sorry ZarethG, but internet randomness isn't in your favor.

billtodamax
2011-10-26, 04:14 PM
Grue Bait for the first day randomness.

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-26, 04:16 PM
If I die, who will sell you all this fabulous SwinCo crap merchandise?

nobody:smallbiggrin:

TBFProgrammer
2011-10-26, 05:04 PM
*A slightly rusty sedan blinks starts flashing its headlights in rapid succession*

I rolled a three, and since I am still getting used to this body and can only communicate in binary, that makes it 11.

Peguinator

Lemonus
2011-10-26, 05:19 PM
52.5 Lemons, for his name being so similar to mine.

Rogue Nine
2011-10-26, 05:20 PM
nobody:smallbiggrin:

That hurts my feelings. It really does. I mean, it would, theoretically, if I still had them. Traded my emotion module to a diamondite miner on the third moon of Fixtus 12 for this laser-pickax, which can slice through even raw energon like it was axle grease. I'll even let you buy it on a payment plan. Because I like you.

ZarethG
2011-10-26, 05:26 PM
Grue bait as a rebuttal.

RuneboundShade
2011-10-26, 05:55 PM
ZarethG, for posting above me.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2011-10-26, 06:58 PM
Random.org has told me 11. 11 equals Penguinator, and who am I to argue with Random.org? Especially on the first day?

Qwaz
2011-10-26, 07:51 PM
No! I missed the sign ups! Sorry lex.

If you're in need of a AL replacement hit me up.

EDIT - Also...AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTAHbS2sUzg)

Ramsus
2011-10-26, 08:00 PM
((*hits Qwaz with a tuna*))

Gray Mage
2011-10-26, 08:04 PM
Gabriel, a mechanical engineer, was amazed by these wonderfull machines. He couldn't help but wander what they were made of, could you just imagine the possibilities? He had to see one of them up close, hopefully once one of them was neutralized, but not soo much that it was nothing but scrap metal.

He even saw a car that was modified by these robots. Surely taking a car apart wouldn't be bad would it?

((TBFProgrammer))

Penguinator
2011-10-26, 08:11 PM
Ramsus usually wants me dead. :smallwink:

Edit: Then again, maybe not.

2011-10-26, 08:13 PM
((Fullbladder, should I credit this avatar to anyone?))

((Only the Fullbladder. Also damn, never made my Longarm avatar. Still got time.))

A bulky Cybertronian crane eventually gathers enough speed to merge into pack of vehicles, easily identifiable as Longarm, a high-ranking official in the Autobot's Intelligence Agency.

An array of sensors along the crane's arm scan about, seeking those openly identifying themselves as Decepticons. Longarm casts a secure communication at Ratbat (Helgraf).

"This is the plan? Brainwashing? I got stuck in a meeting and couldn't make the rendezvous for the briefing."

52.5 Lemons
2011-10-26, 09:54 PM
For an epic duel, and for the same reason as him, I vote Lemonus

No hard feelings, right?

Lemonus
2011-10-26, 09:59 PM
None at all.

Helgraf
2011-10-26, 10:53 PM
"This is the plan? Brainwashing? I got stuck in a meeting and couldn't make the rendezvous for the briefing."

Ratbat chirped quietly, then returned communication on the same channel.

"Tell me about it. I'm back here constantly rebalancing the Energon reserves, and next thing I know the Mavericks and Wingnuts are moving forward.

I've run the projected assessments on the mission core. Fortunately with energon mining in the strip proceeding at near-optimal efficency I can afford to humour them for a little while before I need to ... tighten the strings.

cd4
2011-10-27, 04:24 AM
I think I will point at Irbis

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-10-27, 09:30 AM
(Atreyu's home computer is still dead and he's rather busy at work so he doesn't have much time on his work PC, so he won't be making many posts until these matters are resolved.)

GnomeGninjas as I really love his name.

Rogue Nine
2011-10-27, 03:59 PM
Woah, woah, woah! I'm just a humble purveyor of slightly used goods at reasonable prices. Penguinator though, he looks fishy. Or at least birdy.

The Bushranger
2011-10-27, 06:23 PM
Above the charging 'Bots, a F-22 fighter barrel rolls, then loops, then transforms and lands nearby, joining the approach to the target....

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins, if you had to go you should have gone before we left!
Gotta kill Megatron...gotta kill Megatron...

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-27, 06:24 PM
(Atreyu's home computer is still dead and he's rather busy at work so he doesn't have much time on his work PC, so he won't be making many posts until these matters are resolved.)

GnomeGninjas as I really love his name.

Thank You... please don't kill me:smallcool:

Penguinator
2011-10-27, 07:11 PM
Rogue Nine. I don't feel like getting day 1 lynched.

Lex-Kat
2011-10-28, 03:42 AM
Day 1

As the convoy of robots in disguise rolled on, an idea began to spread throughout. The idea that something wasn't quite right. And a feeling of uneasiness began to creep from Autobot to Autobot.

They began to wonder about those around them, but could not decide who was friend, and who was foe.

Two vehicles got the most votes, but the group could not bring themselves to lynch either of them on such flimsy, atually non-existant, evidence.

No one was Lynched during the day.

Missed 1 Day
Bladescape
Fleeing Coward
Irbis
Murska
TigerFang
Trixie
TsukikoJ

Missed 2 Day

Auto-Lynch Replacements

Qwaz

Players

24|Banjo1985|||
04|Billtodamax|||
08|Bladescape|||
15|cd4|||
02|Deathslayer7|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
23|Irbis|||
09|Lemonus|||
22|Murska|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
11|Penguinator|||
03|Ramsus|Dinobot||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
14|TigerFang|||
16|Trixie|||
10|TsukikoJ|||
[/table]

Night 1 Begins
It will last about 24 hours.

banjo1985
2011-10-28, 05:20 AM
I was almost going to accuse Penguinator of being Megatron, then I noticed:

Tie Votes: For this game, Tie votes will result in No Lynch result.

Aha...now I get it. It was always likely to happen on Day 1, but we need to be careful not to let too many lynches go by like this.

Internet Flea
2011-10-28, 09:26 AM
Aha...now I get it. It was always likely to happen on Day 1, but we need to be careful not to let too many lynches go by like this.

Agreed. Let's all steamroll Banjo tomorrow! :smalltongue:

banjo1985
2011-10-28, 10:18 AM

Not quite what I had in mind, but it would be my own fault I guess! :smalltongue:

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-28, 12:35 PM

I agree!:smallwink:

Lex-Kat
2011-10-29, 01:05 AM
Night 1

The Aerialbots, finally seeing that the Autobots were under fire from the Decepticons, quickly dived into what was surely a battlefield, intending to give their fellows much needed air support.

But things did not go as planned. First, and most problematic, everyone began firing at them, including Optimus Prime.

Seeing this first problem, Retreat!! Silverbolt called out, and immediately turned himself around as fast as he could. Which wasn't as fast as the others.

As he tried to catch up to the others, the second problem occured. Three Decepticon seekers flew after them, targeting the easiest prey, Silverbolt.

Heheh! I got this one!! Thrust boasted loudly, and began firing upon his hapless victim.

Except Skydive wasn't quite as helpless, and realizing the danger Silverbolt was in, fearlessly dived at the cowardly Thrust, giving cover fire for Silverbolt.

True to his self, once engaged in what would be an even fight, Thrust turned wing and fled back to the safety of numbers. But Skydive did not do the same.

With determination, expert knowledge of dogfighting tactics, Skydive flew straight into the danger zone, firing at all three seekers, diverting their attention away from the other Aerialbots.

After forcing the Decepticons to quickly divert course to avoid being hit, and Thrust still flying back to ground where it was safer, Skydive turned once again to join his team in their tactical retreat.

But not everyone was fooled. Skywarp appeared right behind Skydive and fired on him from behind, creating the third and most tragic problem.

Skydive's engines were hit, and then his right wing was clipped, sending fuel spraying out behind him. The damaged wing sent Skydive veering to the left and straight toward a mountain.

Luckily, Skydive missed the mountain. Unfortunately, it's because he exploded in mid-air first.

The rest of the Aerialbots flew off, having lost their tactical advisor.

Skydive (Superion) exploded after being shot down by Skywarp. He was played by TsukikoJ.

Missed 1 Day
Bladescape
Fleeing Coward
Irbis
Murska
TigerFang
Trixie

Missed 2 Day

Auto-Lynch Replacements

Qwaz

Players

24|Banjo1985|||
04|Billtodamax|||
08|Bladescape|||
15|cd4|||
02|Deathslayer7|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
23|Irbis|||
09|Lemonus|||
22|Murska|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
11|Penguinator|||
03|Ramsus|Dinobot||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
14|TigerFang|||
16|Trixie|||
01|TsukikoJ||Night 1|Skydive (Superion)
[/table]

Day 2 Begins

Internet Flea
2011-10-29, 01:40 AM
The mechanic panted heavily, sweat pouring from his brow. The mechanical llama had run off; whatever screw was loose obviously hadn't affected its legs. His own fleshy legs hadn't had a chance. The robot remained broken. Fortunately, however, another machine seemed to be breaking down, stating facts that were obvious. The name appeared to be banjo, the 1985 model. Maybe there was a problem the mechanic could repair.

((Night comment bothered me.))

Helgraf
2011-10-29, 04:41 AM
Ratbat crunches the latest field reports from forward con.

"Hmmm, Skydive's energon requirements have just flatlined. A little diversion and we can put them to use in sector 7G."

He paused, then opened a channel.

"If we could kindly keep the combat zones away from the energon deposits, this would be a much more efficient operation. Requesting all cons keep this in mind in future engagements. Longarm, check in on Penguinator. Ratbat out."

GnomeGninjas
2011-10-29, 07:40 AM
banjo1985die

Penguinator
2011-10-29, 08:43 AM
Helgraf to counterpoint.

Ramsus
2011-10-29, 01:42 PM
Helgraf so Penguinator stops claiming I want him dead. (Busy now, I'll try and remember to come back and RP later.)

Murska
2011-10-29, 02:13 PM
Penguinator for a three-way tie.

cd4
2011-10-29, 04:15 PM
Atreyu because he has no votes

Gray Mage
2011-10-29, 06:39 PM
TigerFang. I'll try to rp tomorrow.

Rogue Nine
2011-10-29, 07:43 PM
Having sold both the faulty uniquely tuned triD-laser and the pickaxe for a hefty profit, Swindle again goes looking for chumps victims customers. Today I have a really special offer for you all. But instead of me just going on about it, why don't I show you! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx83MpARHhw&t=0m11s) Seriously, I'd love to own these, wouldn't you?

((Penguinator again.))

2011-10-29, 07:57 PM
Following Ratbat's lead, Longarm brings up the dossiers Autobot Intelligence had put together on Penguinator.

A malevolent gleam passes through the scarlet orb above Longarm's optics as the huge bot considers adding false incriminating evidence to the files. But no. Such an action would leave a digital trail that could blow his cover.

52.5 Lemons
2011-10-29, 08:02 PM
Ok. so I'm not following this much so Gray Mage for now just out of sheer randomness. (Apparently the random number generator hates you) Although I cant' help but notice the Wagon made up all nice for Banjo, what's going on there? What I mean to say is that I don't know what the reasoning is...

Penguinator
2011-10-29, 09:21 PM
Why are people pointing at me? Let's not get careless, now...

bladescape
2011-10-29, 11:13 PM

Colour me what you like, but something's wrong with the current stagings.. So I think I'll put my finger on Banjo as who I think most likely to be the scum behind here.

TigerFang
2011-10-30, 02:49 AM
Gray Mage petty back at you point.

RuneboundShade
2011-10-30, 04:22 AM
Irbis, because I'm feeling random and he missed day 1.

TBFProgrammer
2011-10-30, 02:30 PM
Peguinator, because he tied up the vote quietly at the end of the day, instead of working to get someone lynched sooner. Only thing I've got at this point.

Fleeing Coward
2011-10-30, 05:29 PM
Penguinator

The Bushranger
2011-10-30, 06:40 PM
Penguinator! You plan to displace Megatron as leader, not me!

Deathslayer7
2011-10-30, 07:11 PM
I don't like how fast this Penguinator bandwagon sprung up. Banjo1985

52.5 Lemons
2011-10-30, 07:14 PM
Banjo1985's comment just seams to me to be too suspicious for my liking. I don't see sufficient reasoning yet to go for Penguinator. Perhaps my new player brain isn't picking up on something obvious, but it just seams like a smart idea to vote in a way that you don't get lynched whether you are villager or villain.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2011-10-30, 07:26 PM
Banjo1985 because I don't want to point at the same person two days in a row and I'm not good at this type of game.

ZarethG
2011-10-30, 07:52 PM
I'm gonna go with banjo1985. That night comment is really bothering me.

52.5 Lemons
2011-10-30, 08:13 PM
I'm having many second thoughts right now. Having trouble deciding between a very slightly suspicious comment, and a last minute vote change so I think I'm gonna go with my original vote of Gray Mage. I just don't know which one would be the most likely to be a villain, and I don't really think that either have sufficient evidence of being a villain. I don't feel any regrets doing this because they will still be tied and then it will be a random lynch... unless of course the votes are changed around.

Penguinator
2011-10-30, 08:22 PM
Why are people pointing at me? Let's not get careless, now...

Let's not get careless, now...

careless, now...

careless

...I thought I was being obvious enough, but I guess not. At this point, I figure I'm either getting lynched or NK'd, since I can't protect myself.

I'm Ratchet, the Careless Baner.

billtodamax
2011-10-31, 01:49 AM
Banjo1985 to save the baner.

Lex-Kat
2011-10-31, 04:28 AM
Day 2

Megatron sent the Constructicons to recover the remains of the fallen Skydive. Maybe his scrap could be of use to them further on.

The convoy of robotic shapeshifters halted for the day, for Megatron did not wish to go too far without his most dependable allies.

Not trusting the Constructicons for some reason, Red Alert followed them. Seeing that one of the Autobots was fleeing, Blitzkrieg began firing after him, until Megatron batted him to the ground. You fool!! What do you think you are doing!

Starring down the barrel of Megatron's cannon, Blitzkrieg quickly crawled back. But Megatron! The Autobot is.... But before he could finish the sentance, he ducked his head seeing the cannon begin to flash. *BLLAAAASST!!!

The explosion blasted a hole where Blitzkrieg's head had been. After realizing he was still alive, Blitzkrieg quickly got up and walked the other way, as if nothing had happened.

Missed 1 Day
Banjo1985
the Grimmace
Grue Bait
Lemonus

Missed 2 Day
Irbis
Trixie

Auto-Lynch Replacements

Qwaz

Players

24|Banjo1985|||
04|Billtodamax|||
08|Bladescape|||
15|cd4|||
02|Deathslayer7|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
23|Irbis|||
09|Lemonus|||
22|Murska|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
11|Penguinator|||
03|Ramsus|Dinobot||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
14|TigerFang|||
16|Trixie|||
[/table]

Night 2 Begins

banjo1985
2011-10-31, 06:30 AM
*makes a note to make a smart-ass comment every night phase, just because*

Nice of you all to try and lynch me over a weekend when I'm never around. :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2011-10-31, 11:48 AM
By my count, both Pen and Banjo had 6 votes each.

And I got the hint. :smallbiggrin:

Grue Bait
2011-10-31, 04:44 PM
*makes a note to make a smart-ass comment every night phase, just because*

That's a good way to get yourself killed.

Also, I will make sure to vote tomorrow, I was busy over the weekend.

Penguinator
2011-10-31, 05:11 PM
Yeah, ties=No lynch. I had to read the rules again when I didn't die horribly.

Internet Flea
2011-10-31, 05:21 PM
Yeah, ties=No lynch.

THIS WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF STEAMROLLING BANJO! :smallannoyed::smallmad::smallfurious:

Penguinator
2011-10-31, 05:29 PM
THIS WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF STEAMROLLING BANJO! :smallannoyed::smallmad::smallfurious:

You can hardly blame me for everybody else trying to repeat City of Shadows. :smallannoyed:

Internet Flea
2011-10-31, 06:08 PM
You can hardly blame me for everybody else trying to repeat City of Shadows. :smallannoyed:

Well I can blame you for a baner claim to allow things to tie again.

...Actually, let's all lynch billtodamax tomorrow. I don't trust this baner claim and bill's the reason he's still alive.

Penguinator
2011-10-31, 06:29 PM
Okay, fine. I ask your supposed "real" night baner to roleclaim.

billtodamax
2011-11-01, 04:14 AM
I'm against the idea of lynching me, because I know I'm a villager.

For logic - There was a baner claim against no claim. I didn't want to lynch a baner, so I tried to steer the wagon against him - I assumed others would do the same. If I was a wolf and Penguinator was also a wolf I guess your argument makes sense - although as a general rule I despise using wolf votes to save other wolves - but it also makes sense if I was a villager trying to keep a power role alive. Which is in fact what happened.

Okay, fine. I ask your supposed "real" night baner to roleclaim.

Oh, by the way, if you exist, don't do this. This is a terrible idea.

Internet Flea
2011-11-01, 09:46 AM
If I was a wolf and Penguinator was also a wolf I guess your argument makes sense - although as a general rule I despise using wolf votes to save other wolves - but it also makes sense if I was a villager trying to keep a power role alive. Which is in fact what happened.

Oh, by the way, if you exist, don't do this. This is a terrible idea.

That's the problem with power role claims; wolves can defend each other pretty easily with them. The easiest way to test Penguinator is to lynch his supporters.

Lex-Kat
2011-11-01, 10:01 AM
Night 2

Dinobot, a mislaid traveller from a future time quickly jumped into the nearest vehicle he could find. An F-15 Eagle was found under a tarp on a human vehicle's flatbed.

Unknown to Dinobot, this was no ordinary fighter jet. After the quick battle of Seekers vs. Aerialbots, Leader-1 flew off after the retreating squadron. He was hoping that in the confusion no one would notice.

With a disguise placed around him by Scooter, the leader of the Go-Bots attempted to infiltrate the Aerialbots, looking like Skydive. "Hey guys! Wait up!" he called after them.

Scanning behind them, the team was surprised to see that Skydive was still alive, much less still in one piece. "Skydive! Man, are we glad to see you." Silverstreak said happily.

"Yeah, we thought for sure you'd been destroyed. How'd you survive?" Slingshot asked.

"It was a risky move, but I dropped a couple missiles behind, and set them to explode almost immediately. When they exploded, I used the blast to hide my escape." Leader-1/Skydive chuckled to hmself. "I'm a little surprised it worked so effectively."

Leader-1's story had convinced them... almost. Air Raid was scanning his friend, just to be sure he was who he said he was. That's when he noticed Dinobot in the cockpit. "Who's that?" he exclaimed, and broadcast the image to the other four real aerialbots.

Not recognizing the smaller robot, and deciding that this was obviously an infiltrator, the Aerialbots quickly turned on Leader-1 and began circling him.

Leader-1, realizing that something had gone wrong, but not what, tried to regain control of the situation. "What... what's wrong? Did I say the wrong thing?"

"Land, and we won't have to kill you!" Silverstreak demanded.

Not wishing to be destroyed, and knowing he could not possibly survive even trying to escape, Leader-1 flew down the desert floor, transforming into his normal, Go-Bot self. "I'm sorry." he began. "My name is....."

But before he could finish, both he and Dinobot inside him vanished. Whatever forces had brought Dinobot here, had taken both he and Leader-1 away. Was Leader-1 ever seen again? That's a story for another time.

Leader-1 (Seer) was caught in a time vortex with Dinobot. He was played by Ramsus.

Missed 1 Day
Banjo1985
the Grimmace
Grue Bait
Lemonus

Missed 2 Day
Irbis
Trixie

Auto-Lynch Replacements

Qwaz

Players

24|Banjo1985|||
04|Billtodamax|||
08|Bladescape|||
15|cd4|||
02|Deathslayer7|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
23|Irbis|||
09|Lemonus|||
22|Murska|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
11|Penguinator|||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
14|TigerFang|||
16|Trixie|||
02|Ramsus|Dinobot|Night 2|Leader-1 (Seer)
[/table]

Day 3 Begins

Deathslayer7
2011-11-01, 10:21 AM
did someone give the powerrole list away to team wolf? :smallannoyed:

Internet Flea
2011-11-01, 10:32 AM
What's the usual wait time for lynching new players?

Anyway, ZarethG was on the banjo wagon and sounded pretty suspicious. He's probably a better test than bill.

Zjoot
2011-11-01, 02:17 PM
I'm not sure why Internet Flea is so insistent on lynching people that voted for someone who he was insistent on lynching. :smallconfused:

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-01, 03:14 PM
Billtodamax Internetflea's argument was pretty convincing (even though he changed it)

ZarethG
2011-11-01, 03:27 PM
What's the usual wait time for lynching new players?

Anyway, ZarethG was on the banjo wagon and sounded pretty suspicious. He's probably a better test than bill.

In my defense, I just didn't want to miss a day and banjo seemed as good a vote as any. But I see your point.

Rogue Nine
2011-11-01, 04:20 PM
Today I have the Matrix of Leadership...

replica statuette! This is a really rare artifact, only 5 million ever produced.

Swindle watchs GnomeGninjas follow the crazed Screwdriver-wielding maniac around. What a weirdo.

cd4
2011-11-01, 04:46 PM
I think I will vote for Rogue Nine today.

Grue Bait
2011-11-01, 04:47 PM
ZarethG hopped on the bandwagon a little too quickly for my liking

Gray Mage
2011-11-01, 05:57 PM
TBFProgrammer. Yep, the engineer still wants that car. :smalltongue:

bladescape
2011-11-01, 06:47 PM
ZarethG for band

No, wait. That would mean I was bandwagoning too!

Deathslayer.

Zjoot
2011-11-01, 07:17 PM

He said as he quickly hopped on the bandwagon. :smalltongue:

Internet Flea
2011-11-01, 08:29 PM
I'm not sure why Internet Flea is so insistent on lynching people that voted for someone who he was insistent on lynching. :smallconfused:

They didn't lynch him, they tied him. And ZarethG effectively just restated what I'd already said which is a bad thing.

TBFProgrammer
2011-11-01, 08:39 PM
The car attempts to force ZarethG off the road in an attempt to escape that dastardly engineer.

((The timing and method by which InternetFlea changed his reasoning suggests to me that I should listen to him for now.))

Internet Flea
2011-11-01, 08:45 PM
The timing and method by which InternetFlea changed his reasoning suggests to me that I should listen to him for now.

The timing and method of Internet Flea runs contrary to general practice in most circumstances.

Vwulf DeMarcus
2011-11-01, 09:10 PM
Oh, gosh. I don't have a clue what to do or who to vote for. Randoming is a bad idea, and so is bandwagoning...so I'm going to vote for Grue Bait for hopping on a bandwagon. Sorry, Grue Bait.
EDIT: I haz bad logics.

ZarethG
2011-11-02, 12:13 AM

Okay, I was the third to last person to vote and the seventh person to hop on. And InternetFlea, you're voting me for agreeing with you. You're delusional. Or insane. Possibly a mix of the two. Normally I'd support this, but I know that I'm not evil.

Or do I? (I do)

Internet Flea
2011-11-02, 12:20 AM
((Night comment bothered me.))

I'm gonna go with banjo1985. That night comment is really bothering me.

A more visual record of why I'm voting for you.

ZarethG
2011-11-02, 12:45 AM
I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assesment of your sanity. :smalltongue:

Internet Flea
2011-11-02, 12:48 AM
I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assesment of your sanity. :smalltongue:

...can I sig this? :smallsmile:

ZarethG
2011-11-02, 12:51 AM
Go right ahead. Or left ahead, for that matter.

Internet Flea
2011-11-02, 01:02 AM
Go right ahead. Or left ahead, for that matter.

Hooray! :smallbiggrin:

But you're still getting lynched. :smallannoyed:

banjo1985
2011-11-02, 06:06 AM
Well, IF seems to have got away from the idea of lynching me, which obviously makes me more prone to trust him. Plus, by adding to the vote tally for ZarethG I can bring us closer to our first lynch, which is a sorry state of affairs fro Day 3.

TigerFang
2011-11-02, 09:51 AM
ZarethG because we really need to actually lynch someone.

Trixie
2011-11-02, 10:27 AM
Um, I seem to have missed this game start, so...

I just hope you guys know what you're talking about ZarethG? :smallconfused:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-11-02, 01:05 PM
bladescape for not bandwagoning.

Good news is that my compy should be fixed soon. I just need a new power supply, so I should be back in full force for the game soon.

Helgraf
2011-11-02, 02:17 PM
Might as well kill someone. Also, someone look over last two days data. A day's supply of Energon says there's some robots pushing those ties.

ZarethG

billtodamax
2011-11-02, 04:45 PM
ZarethG then.

Deathslayer7
2011-11-02, 05:16 PM
I do have a question. Why are we trusting Internet Flea? Not that I mind a lynch today but still.

Murska
2011-11-02, 05:22 PM
ZarethG?...

ZarethG
2011-11-02, 07:47 PM
And alas, I fall. I had such high hopes for this game, too. I suppose Internet Flea for starting my bandwagon.

Fleeing Coward
2011-11-02, 08:48 PM
Banjo1985.

2011-11-02, 09:20 PM
ZarethG.

Hmm.

Lex-Kat
2011-11-04, 12:27 AM
Day over. Narration Soon.

The Bushranger
2011-11-04, 12:34 AM
Banjo1985 looks suspicious to me...

Edit: ...dangit, there's what I get for opening the reply tab and getting distracted. :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2011-11-04, 04:04 AM
Day 3

Counterpunch's engine shook with fury. If only he'd left earlier, none of this would have happened.

~Flashback~

Very good, Professor Grendal. Megatron said proudly, holding up a weapon Counterpunch had never seen before. With this, Optimus will be like putty in my hands.

Counterpunch leaned against the wall casually, listening in. He had to know what the weapon was at the very least, before reporting to Prime.

Yes, yes. Said the human at Megatron's feet. But the effect would be even better, once you allow me to amplify it's power.

Amplify it's power? Counterpunch wondered to himself, and dared another peak around the corner. He saw Megatron aiming the small weapon (for a robot of Megatrono's size) at a viewer of Starscream.

With an evil smile, he then lowered it and pressed a button. Starscream, get in here, now! He said with animosity. On the viewscreen, Starscream nearly jumped out of his wings. Which means the fool was once again up to no good.

With Starscream coming here, that means that Counterpunch should be elsewhere. But, he had to know what that thing did. So he decided on a daring plan of action. He stepped inside the room, palms up. Megatron, I.... Oh, I didn't mean to interupt. I was looking for....

And then Starscream entered the conference room. Starscream. Oh, there you are.

Ahhhh, Counterpunch. You're just in time to witness the beginning of the end.... of the Autobots! And with that, he aimed the weapon at Starscream, and before the Seeker Commander could put up any protest, a blast of sound resonated from one megalomaniac to the other.

Starscream stopped his protestations and looked ahead lifelessly, like a robot/zombie hybrid. Counterpunch was impressed by the weapon. But that wasn't the end of the demonstration. Starscream, you are a chicken! Swuak like a chicken!

And to Counterpunch's surprise, Starscream did as he was told, pecking at the floor like a giant, badly designed robot chicken. After a stunned silence, Megatron! was the only thing he could bring himself to say.

After Starscream was released from his spell, and Counterpunch got some rubbish advice from him, to explain why he was seeking the Seeker, Punch should have left. He should have contacted Prime and revealed the weapon power. With that, at least they would have been aware.

But Punch got greedy. He decided the best way to stop Megatron, was to steel the gun, or barring that, at least get images of it or the schematics. And so he stayed and waited for Megatron to leave Professor Grendal to amplify it.

Professor Grendal hefted the heavy (for him) weapon onto one shoulder and began walking toward the door to his laboratory. Counterpunch reached down to take it from him, when Megatron called his name. Counterpunch, I need you and Dirge to locate the Stunticons. I want them here when we attack the Autobots. Make sure they know it's not a request, it's a demand!

Counterpunch quaked a little at that. The Stunticons were not known for being receptive to Megatron's demands. And to take Dirge along at that That meant he couldn't make contact with the Autobots while enroute.

When he returned with what was left of Dirge, he turned to leave again, but Starscream intercepted him. You look like you could use a good energy bath. We don't want one of our best to overwork himself before the coming battle. And grumbling, Counterpunch went along.

~Flashback~

And that was basically how the remainder of the next few days went. If he saw an opportunity to get ahold of the schematics, he'd be foiled. If he would try to leave, another Decepticon would intercept him and/or drag him into helping them with something. He just couldn't get away.

But he had found something important out. There was a signal that would reverse the effects. But he had to get close. He couldn't use a broadband signal, or his cover would be blown.

Slowly he made his way through the traffic, getting closer and closer to Optimus. He was almost there. He could hear Prime's distinct engine roar.

He pulled up beside his leader, and began playing the signal in a low frequency, hoping that only Prime would hear. He wasn't so lucky. Not completely trusting most Decepticons, Megatron had laid a trap. At some time after taking control of the Autobot Commander, Megatron planted Soundwave on him.

When Counterpunch began to play the reversal signal, Soundwave was there to see who it was betraying Megatron. Within seconds, Megatron had Punch in his grasp. So, we've finally uncovered their little spy, have we? Do you know what we do with spies? And before Punch could try to "explain". Megatron lifted his cannon to Punch's mid-section, and blasted him in two. We destroy them!

He then threw the upper half high into the sky. What was left of Punch's upper body became target practice in a game of Seeker Volleyball. The Seeker's would take fly-by's shooting at the spy and trying to keep him airborne as long as the could.

Sometime during the "game", Punch's mainframe gave out, and he died long before finally crashing to the ground.

Punch/Counterpunch was caught trying to free Optimus Prime from his hypnotic state. He was played by ZarethG, who played Silverbolt (Superion).

NOTE: Qwaz is replacing Irbis.

Missed 1 Day
Bushranger
52.5 Lemons
RuneboundShade

Missed 2 Day
Lemonus

Players

24|Banjo1985|||
04|Billtodamax|||
08|Bladescape|||
15|cd4|||
02|Deathslayer7|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
09|Lemonus|||
22|Murska|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
11|Penguinator|||
23|Qwaz Irbis|||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
14|TigerFang|||
16|Trixie|||
03|ZarethG|Punch/Counterpunch|Day 3|Silverbolt (Superion)
[/table]

Night 3 Begins

Deathslayer7
2011-11-04, 09:53 AM
i recommend Internet for tomorrows lynch.

Internet Flea
2011-11-04, 09:58 AM
...well.

That could have gone better.

banjo1985
2011-11-04, 10:24 AM
i recommend Internet for tomorrows lynch.

Meh, I'm not so sure, and that's coming from someone Flea tried to lynch. :smallbiggrin:

The theory of 'We really need to lynch someone today' was sound, we need to get lynches in to have a chance of taking out bad guys. The target turned out to be a bad one unfortunately, but IF just doesn't come across as wolfy to me. Late jumpers on Zareth's wagon are more suspect IMO.

I suck at WW though, so who knows.

EDIT: Also, yay for keeping up with my promise to post every night phase! :smalltongue:

TBFProgrammer
2011-11-04, 10:52 AM
((At this point, I think that InternetFlea, Banjo, Billtodamax and Penguinator are all on the same non-mason team.

Why?

Penguinator did not supply a vote against Banjo after his (oh so late) claim, which meant that swinging the vote around onto Banjo was unlikely. Penguinator is therefore likely trying to keep Banjo around.

Penguin also claimed a role that won't counter-claim.

Caught between two bandwagons, they are forced to shoot for the tie.

Bill supplies that tie, but creates a situation where there is some pretty strong logic for pointing at him to test the claim.

Finally, InternetFlea mentions that logic and distracts from it at the start of the day, giving the impression of having gained information that would make him change his mind.

Since one of the neutrals is dead and the seer has not had enough time to build an appreciable network, the only remaining group that all of these could belong to is the wolves.

I will admit that the logic here is a bit tenuous, but testing it via Flea is probably the best route for now.))

The car swerves wildly for a bit...

Internet Flea
2011-11-04, 11:00 AM
((At this point, I think that InternetFlea, Banjo, Billtodamax and Penguinator are all on the same non-mason team.

I will admit that the logic here is a bit tenuous, but testing it via Flea is probably the best route for now.))

So the argument is that I'm on the same team as the guy I started a bandwagon against, as well as the other bandwagon target, and we decided we needed a tie but rather than have the most obvious person with an unquestionable motive shift his vote, we got an as-yet-unrevealed member of our network to do it, and then I pointed out that he did it. "Tenuous" isn't weak enough.

52.5 Lemons
2011-11-04, 01:06 PM
whoa, wait a second. I could have sworn I had voted, I was checking up on this game anyways and didn't vote because I assumed I had already... oh well

TBFProgrammer
2011-11-04, 01:38 PM
So the argument is that I'm on the same team as the guy I started a bandwagon against, as well as the other bandwagon target, and we decided we needed a tie but rather than have the most obvious person with an unquestionable motive shift his vote, we got an as-yet-unrevealed member of our network to do it, and then I pointed out that he did it. "Tenuous" isn't weak enough.

(color)
You didn't start the bandwagon (that's the third person, second in a small game) and the fact that you claim to puts that in the potential for a fairly common happenstance:
Wolf votes for another wolf day 1/2 to create an alibi
Villagers bandwagon
Wolf can't move vote without looking suspicious

For your second point (bold), had you moved your vote, Penguinator would have died.
Had Penguin voted when he claimed then the lynch could have swung to Banjo.
Had Banjo withdrawn his point the suicidal tendency would have drawn suspicion.

The third and final point (underlined):
Had you said nothing someone else would have spoken up about it. The way you played it managed to defuse the logic strongly enough to protect you for one day. Had we not lynched a mason, you might not be under any suspicion at all.

Tenuous, yes. Inconsistent, no.

Helgraf
2011-11-04, 02:32 PM
Alright. I'm going to go meta here, based on my experience in MLP WW, both of which were narrated by Lex; and presume that much like the two autolynch replacements in MLP WW (one of whom was me) that this replacement is not just a 'villager' but a power role of some sort.

So let's find out who Irbis was. Qwaz
Once day begins, that is.

Qwaz
2011-11-04, 03:21 PM
lol, aint even had my role pm yet. Give us a chance :smallbiggrin:

ZarethG
2011-11-04, 04:46 PM
And alas, I fall. I had such high hopes for this game, too.

:smallfrown:Sad. Well, good luck everyone.

Penguinator
2011-11-04, 05:37 PM
I'll use my silence/void on Penguinator please.
You have been Silenced for Day 3. That means no posting in the thread. Until the next night phase.

You also cannot use your ability Night 3.

There's that.

I didn't vote when I claimed because I miscounted the votes. I thought I was two ahead.

But this game is going about as great for town as Lex-Kat's last one.

Internet Flea
2011-11-04, 08:14 PM
(color)
You didn't start the bandwagon (that's the third person, second in a small game)

I called for lynching him during the night, and followed through as the first point the next day. I take full credit for that bandwagon.

For your second point (bold), had you moved your vote, Penguinator would have died.
Had Penguin voted when he claimed then the lynch could have swung to Banjo.
Had Banjo withdrawn his point the suicidal tendency would have drawn suspicion.
Penguinator's claim could have swung it whether he voted or not, as could bill's. Banjo withdrawing his point would have been a very villager thing to do at that point.

Had you said nothing someone else would have spoken up about it. The way you played it managed to defuse the logic strongly enough to protect you for one day.
Protect me from what? Lynch? Are you saying Day 2 would have translated to lynching me otherwise?

Unrelated; remember that ZarethG being a Mason does not make Penguinator a good guy. They didn't start in contact and there hadn't been enough scries to put them in contact, so it's just a coincidence.

bladescape
2011-11-04, 10:07 PM
Sorry for being so inactive in the WW games I'm in, but my computer crashed one or two days ago, and I haven't got it fixed yet, so I may be inactive for a little while longer. I would prefer it if I wasn't auto lynched because of this though. (though from what I read from the rules for mafia, I'm going to have to spare the time to dump something in there or I WILL be auto lynched...)

It should be fixed soon, so I should be active again anytime now.:smallwink:

Quick pasting job just to make sure all the narrators in Rune's games see this.

Lex-Kat
2011-11-05, 04:55 AM
Night 3

((Thank you, Bladescape.))

He's.. he's just gone. Scooter reported to Cy-Kill.

You mean he's out of range. The Renegade leader growled at the physically weak Guardian.

No. I mean he vanished. He was about to land, and I heard him begiun to tell them the truth, and then he just wasn't there anymore.

Cy-Kill frowned down at him, growling menacingly, and then did something worse. He smiled. From now on, we'll be doing things my way! No more of this hiding, waiting for our opportunity. The opportunity is now!

And with that, he transformed into his robotic form, raising his fist to fire at Megatron's turned back. Pew pew. Pew pew.

Megatron turned around at the sound of the laser fire coming from behind him. Just in time to see the smouldering form of Cy-Kill fall to the ground.

Behind him, his laser cannon smoking from the recent shots, was Ramjet. Lucky for Megatron, not so much for Cy-Kill, he had caught sight of the motorcycle changing forms as he flew over and reacted quickly.

Megatron sneered and kicked the hulking shell of the other villainous robot. If Starscream's been as of yet unsuccessful, what ever made you think you could do it? he snarled at the would-be assassin. Take this trash away. Bury it where no one will find it.

Cy-Kill was shot from behind by Ramjet. He was played by Bladescape.

NOTE: Qwaz is replacing Irbis.

Missed 1 Day
Bushranger
52.5 Lemons

Missed 2 Day
Lemonus

Players

24|Banjo1985|||
04|Billtodamax|||
15|cd4|||
02|Deathslayer7|||
25|52.5 Lemons|||
26|Fleeing Coward|||
29|GnomeGninjas|||
06|Grimmace, the|||
07|Grue Bait|||
18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
09|Lemonus|||
22|Murska|||
05|NinjaXeq|||
11|Penguinator|||
23|Qwaz Irbis|||
21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
14|TigerFang|||
16|Trixie|||
04|Bladescape||Night 3|Cy-Kill (Killer)
[/table]

Day 4 Begins
It will last about 72 hours.

bladescape
2011-11-05, 05:03 AM
DAMN IT!

:smallfrown:

And I had it all worked out as well.

Helgraf
2011-11-05, 09:55 AM
I do not like midseason replacements. They have a bad habit of gumming up the works. Also, statistically speaking, nobody replaces a nobody with a nobody. Therefore, newcomers are somebody. And I want somebody's energon reserves recommited to the Alpha project.

Qwaz

Vwulf DeMarcus
2011-11-05, 11:31 AM
^ makes sense to me. Sort of. Qwaz.

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-05, 01:53 PM
Billtodamax

Zjoot
2011-11-05, 03:10 PM
Hmm, not sure if I like how quickly NinjaXeq jumped on that wagon, especially since the reasoning isn't all that great. May change my vote later if something better comes up.

52.5 Lemons
2011-11-05, 03:57 PM
Helgraf's reasoning doesn't really make much sense.

Penguinator
2011-11-05, 10:23 PM
Helgraf's reasoning makes sense based on Lex-Kat's last game.

And I don't trust Internet Flea at all.

Internet Flea
2011-11-05, 11:12 PM
And I don't trust Internet Flea at all.

The feeling's mutual.

But I don't trust 52.5 Lemons either.

2011-11-06, 12:26 AM
I'll go with Qwaz, I guess. Sorry. I'll be paying more attention.

cd4
2011-11-06, 09:21 AM
I think I will vote for NinjaXeq and see what happens.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-11-06, 12:49 PM
got my computer fixed for now. Ready to hop into the game.

Helgraf's logic makes sense, but even if Qwaz is a power role, how do we know he's a bad one? What if we lynch our seer or baner equivalent in this game?

It makes me concerned that Helgraf is a decepticon trying to...well...deceive us.

Qwaz
2011-11-06, 01:20 PM
I do not like midseason replacements. They have a bad habit of gumming up the works. Also, statistically speaking, nobody replaces a nobody with a nobody. Therefore, newcomers are somebody. And I want somebody's energon reserves recommited to the Alpha project.

Qwaz

[emphasis mine]

You're wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc), Helgraf.

We all know villagers auto more than any other role. This by no means means I am one but it's one of the commonest reasons given by people who disagree with AL replacements on principle for that dislike.

I have no problem if you want to lynch me (serve me right for missing initial sign ups) to have a look but bear Helgraf totally one-sided and intentionally obtuse assessment of the situation in mind when you're having a think on who to lynch tomorrow.

NinjaXeq & Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins are the others who (so far) seem quite content to just go along with this clearly flawed logic without any other justification. Could be a lack of attention "first name you see" kinda deal but if Helgrafs a decepticon they could be trying to quietly sure up the wagon without saying anything major :smallannoyed:

The Bushranger
2011-11-06, 01:22 PM
Helgraf seems like somebody who is keeping me from assassinating Megaton - er, I mean very suspicious to me.

Gray Mage
2011-11-06, 01:58 PM
Qwaz, for me.

TBFProgrammer
2011-11-06, 02:10 PM
Ok, since it appears we finally have people talking and therefore have reasonable targets (instead of straws to grasp at), that "sort of" sounds off to me: NinjaXeq mind explaining your take on Helgraf's reasoning?

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-06, 06:20 PM
Helgraf Why would someone be inactive and get auto lynched if they had a good role.

Penguinator
2011-11-06, 06:36 PM
Helgraf Why would someone be inactive and get auto lynched if they had a good role.

*shrug* A devil just got auto'd in Mafia. It happens. And I'm pretty sure Helgraf replaced an auto'd good powerrole in Lex-Kat's last game. Qwaz replaced an auto'd wolf in Lex-Kat's last game.

Perhaps it's sketchy logic for most games, but as far as Lex-Kat's games go, it's not too far off.

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-06, 06:54 PM
*shrug* A devil just got auto'd in Mafia. It happens. And I'm pretty sure Helgraf replaced an auto'd good powerrole in Lex-Kat's last game. Qwaz replaced an auto'd wolf in Lex-Kat's last game.

Perhaps it's sketchy logic for most games, but as far as Lex-Kat's games go, it's not too far off.

I didn't know that before. But lets not lynch him. Then you, Helgraf and the rest of the wolves can murder him because you think he has a power role. Once he is killed by the wolves we will all know that you were wrong and he is just a villager.

Zjoot
2011-11-06, 07:13 PM

Perhaps somone could clarify this for me, because I feel like I'm missing something. Is the argument here that, because two power roles/wolves were auto'd and replaced in one of Lex's games, that anyone who is replaced in a game run by Lex is a power role/wolf? That doesn't really make any sense, unless you're saying that Lex-Kat only provides replacements for power roles and wolves, which still doesn't make much sense. Or is this more of a superstition thing like "I guess it's traditional for power roles and wolves to be auto'd in Lex's games."? Because that would mean lynching Murska because of the Murska Constant is a completely viable thing to do (which it really isn't), since it uses the same logic. So I guess I'm just confused as to why the Qwaz wagon has such a strong following...

And while we're clearing up some points of confusion, I've been curious about something for a while. Irbis (the one replaced by Qwz) hasn't posted in this thread once, not even during sign-ups. How did he or she come to be on the list?

On a different note, something about the above statement doesn't sit quite right with me, and it's not just because Mr. Gninja made me lose the game. :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2011-11-06, 07:20 PM
I was informed that Irbis wished to play. :smallfrown: Sadly, I was either misinformed, or Irbis forgot.

Penguinator
2011-11-06, 07:33 PM
On a different note, something about the above statement doesn't sit quite right with me, and it's not just because Mr. Gninja made me lose the game. :smalltongue:

You're not the only one. I don't understand you new players that seem to think I'm on teams with people. I'm not in contact with anybody.

And I don't know what your problem is. I never said that Qwaz was a power role. I'm not even voting for him. You're taking things waaay out of context. I'm just trying to explain Helgraf's "logic" since people don't understand it.

Rogue Nine
2011-11-06, 07:37 PM
Helgraf, I don't like your reasoning.

Zjoot
2011-11-06, 07:56 PM
You're not the only one. I don't understand you new players that seem to think I'm on teams with people. I'm not in contact with anybody.

And I don't know what your problem is. I never said that Qwaz was a power role. I'm not even voting for him. You're taking things waaay out of context. I'm just trying to explain Helgraf's "logic" since people don't understand it.

Oh, that wasn't neccessarily addressed to you specifically, and it certainly wasn't meant as an attack. Yours was just the last post to talk about Helgraf's logic, and that's the subject I wanted to talk about, so to the quote button went the cursor and click went the mouse.

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-06, 08:33 PM

Someone earlier had made some explanations that seemed to make sense of why you and some other people were wolves. Then you all deciding to lynch a new person with no evidence seemed fishy. I pointed that out and you told me that people with power roles get auto lynched often so lynching the replacement would be a good idea. I didn't relize that you were just explaining Helgrafs logic and not trying to convince me to help lynch Quaz so I said you could kill Quaz in the night. How I phrased it made more sense in my head then it must have to everybody else.

Deathslayer7
2011-11-07, 01:40 AM

This. Helgraf.

Helgraf
2011-11-07, 02:15 AM
[emphasis mine]

You're wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3y3QoFnqZc), Helgraf.

We all know villagers auto more than any other role. This by no means means I am one but it's one of the commonest reasons given by people who disagree with AL replacements on principle for that dislike.

I have no problem if you want to lynch me (serve me right for missing initial sign ups) to have a look but bear Helgraf totally one-sided and intentionally obtuse assessment of the situation in mind when you're having a think on who to lynch tomorrow.

NinjaXeq & Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins are the others who (so far) seem quite content to just go along with this clearly flawed logic without any other justification. Could be a lack of attention "first name you see" kinda deal but if Helgrafs a decepticon they could be trying to quietly sure up the wagon without saying anything major :smallannoyed:

Yeah, you're correct. I should have repeated my assessment from last night. Under Lex-kat, autolynch replacements seem to occur with powerroles. I stand by my assessment.

You don't have to like my reasoning for it to be correct.

got my computer fixed for now. Ready to hop into the game.

Helgraf's logic makes sense, but even if Qwaz is a power role, how do we know he's a bad one? What if we lynch our seer or baner equivalent in this game?

It makes me concerned that Helgrafis a decepticon trying to...well...deceive us.

After the debacle of MLP, ending in a nearly flawless villain victory, you know, that's a heck of a lot like the pot calling the kettle black, good sir LLama.

banjo1985
2011-11-07, 07:03 AM
Helgraf's as good as gone at this point, and with Irbis never actually signing up Qwaz may have a power role of some kind I guess. No guarantee it's a wolf role though, so I don't fancy voting for either of them.

Bushranger continues to claim Starscream however, and it's the only claim we have! :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-11-07, 11:37 AM
After the debacle of MLP, ending in a nearly flawless villain victory, you know, that's a heck of a lot like the pot calling the kettle black, good sir LLama.

Pot = Pony
Kettle = Decepticon!

I'm not arguing that your logic has merit. However, I'm arguing the wisdom of going "That person is probably a power role, we should lynch him." The Autobots have power roles, too!

I figure that if an Autobot or villager suspected that someone had a power role, but only taht they had a power role. They'd probably be suspicious, but wouldn't want to outright kill that person because the power role could be on their team. However, the Decepticons all the members of their team, so they are all for lynching someone simply because "they might have a power role" because the Ceppy's know that the power role can't help them.

Helgraf
2011-11-07, 04:52 PM
Anyway, barring some sort of swing vote, my neck is stretched.

Just you remember all this when I turn out to be just a human shortly.

Lex-Kat
2011-11-07, 07:48 PM
Can the Voider target a fellow wolf?
Yes they can. :smallconfused:

Lex-Kat
2011-11-08, 04:47 AM
Day 4

Ratbat had been sent ahead of the Convoy to survey the oil foundry and evaluate the energy to be collected.

But he was getting bored. He'd been waiting here for three days already, and had gotten all the data he possibly could. But Megatron had told him to wait. Wait and watch.

But there was nothing to watch. The same humans come to work at the same time each day. And those same humans go home at the end of their shifts at the same time each day! It is a complete waste of my precious time and abilities.

Why, he wondered not for the first time, had Laserbeak or Buzzkill not been sent? They enjoyed this sort of mindless sitting and watching.

That night, his boredom finally got the better of him. As one of the foundry foremen drove home, Ratbat followed him. Using the darkness of the moonless night, he soared overhead of the delicious Beamer, landing in a nearby tree.

After Foreman Clem Onus went inside to his wife and kids, Ratbat controlled his urge to feed on the high-octane treat. Instead, he changed into a cassette and dropped down through the slightly opened sun roof.

Once inside, it was easy enough to remove Clem's Glenn Campbell tape and place himself in the player. There he waited for Clem.

The next day, right on schedule, Clem happily got into his car, headed for work. But instead of hearing Rhinestone Cowboy for the hundredth time, Clem was treated to a soothing voice lulling him into a semi-hypnotic state.

As Clem drove on, Ratbot sent subliminal instructions into his brain, giving him details on how to run the foundry more efficiently. He gave instruction on who to fire, and who to promote.

Since it was only a thirty minute drive to the foundry from Clem's home, Ratbat decided to give Clem the day off. Using Clem's fancy car phone, Ratbat had him call in to work.

Just as the secretary picked the phone up, she heard a terrible crash and the sound of metal screeching. Soon she could hear the sounds of Clem moaning, and the crinkle of flames as his car was on fire.

Ratbat was trying to force his way out of the wrecked vehicle, but something large and heavy was keeping him in place. Frantically, he began to screech for help, unwittingly sending his distress call to Soundwave and his cassettes brethren.

the last thing they and the secretary heard was an eardrum-piercing explosion, and then no more.

Ratbat, played by Helgraf, was trapped in a Beamer as it exploded after it ran a red light and was smashed into by an incoming fuel truck. He was a Human.

Lemonus was killed almost instantly in the same accident. He was a Human.

Missed 1 Day
Fleeing Coward
Grue Bait
Murska
TigerFang
Trixie

Missed 2 Day

Players

01|Atreyu the Masked Llama|||
02|Banjo1985|||
03|Billtodamax|||
04|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
05|cd4|||
06|Deathslayer7|||
07|52.5 Lemons|||
08|Fleeing Coward|||
09|GnomeGninjas|||
10|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
11|Grimmace, the|||
12|Grue Bait|||
13|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
14|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm||
15|Murska|||
16|NinjaXeq|||
17|Penguinator|||
18|Qwaz Irbis|||
19|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
20|RuneboundShade|||
21|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
22|TigerFang|||
23|Trixie|||
06|Lemonus||Day 4- AL|Human
05|Helgraf|Ratbat|Day 4|Human
[/table]

Night 4 Begins

banjo1985
2011-11-08, 06:28 AM
*posts during the night phase again, just because*

Helgraf
2011-11-08, 09:34 AM
((Told you so.))

As the burning fuel consumed him, Ratbat managed one last transmission.

How ... ironic.

Trixie
2011-11-08, 11:19 AM
I was informed that Irbis wished to play. :smallfrown: Sadly, I was either misinformed, or Irbis forgot.

Oh, he did, still does, he just has... certain issues now, especially with net connection :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2011-11-09, 07:30 AM
Night 4

Optimus Prime's engine roared, as he pushed his 18-Wheeler to go as fast as he could. It was imperitive they reach the refinery as fast as they could. They needed to stop the Decepticons.

But something was wrong. Every sensor in his body was screaming at him to stop. That he was going the wrong way. But somehow he could not override his urgency to get there. The humans, they needed him.

He watched as Starscream flew by overhead, likely going on a reconnaissance mission. Starscream was a reliable.....

An image flashed in Optimus' mind. Starscream firing upon the entrenched Autobots, wounding many. Another of Starscream leading a squadron of enemy units in an attack on the Ark.

Optimus swerved, almost sideswiping himself? Confused by this, he slammed on his brakes to avoid the collision.

From the air, Megatron heard the sound of tires shrieking, quickly followed by the sound of many other vehicles screaming to a hault, some of them with accompanying noise of metal smashing into metal, and glass shattering.

And at the head of the accident were two vehicles. The distinctive red and gray tractor trailer of Optimus Prime, and a white Lancia 350s sportscar. He recognized the later as the Mad Genius, Wheeljack.

With a grumble, he sent Prowl and First Aid ahead to sort the mess out and get them moving once again.

Optimus Prime shut down his sensors. They were lying to him, he knew it. He began to run a self-diagnosis on his systems. He had to purge whatever it was that was overiding his systems. He only hoped that it wouldn't be too late.

Optimus Prime/Wheeljack (Seer/Fool) almost ran into each other. One of them is out, the other will Roll On. The one that is out was played by cd4.

Missed 1 Day
Fleeing Coward
Grue Bait
Murska
TigerFang
Trixie

Missed 2 Day

Players

01|Atreyu the Masked Llama|||
02|Banjo1985|||
03|Billtodamax|||
04|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
05|Deathslayer7|||
06|52.5 Lemons|||
07|Fleeing Coward|||
08|GnomeGninjas|||
09|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
10|Grimmace, the|||
11|Grue Bait|||
12|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
13|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm||
14|Murska|||
15|NinjaXeq|||
16|Penguinator|||
17|Qwaz Irbis|||
18|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
19|RuneboundShade|||
20|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
21|TigerFang|||
22|Trixie|||
07|cd4||Night 4|Optimus Prime/Wheeljack (Seer/Fool)
[/table]

Day 5 Begins

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-09, 07:36 AM
Billtodamax

Qwaz
2011-11-09, 02:52 PM
Time for some...Fleeing Coward? Yes. Yes I think so.

billtodamax
2011-11-09, 04:20 PM
Ladies and gentle-bots, a moment of your time if you would please.

A certain red, truck-like autobot has recently contacted me to share some information pertinent to the town.

Atreyu is Frenzy.

Gray Mage
2011-11-09, 05:19 PM
Oh, hey a seer claim. Atreyu, for the test.

Qwaz
2011-11-09, 05:21 PM
This we gotta test.

Atreyu

Zjoot
2011-11-09, 05:32 PM
Seer claim, huh?Atreyu

Grue Bait
2011-11-09, 05:46 PM
Ooh, shiny new seer claim! Atreyu

Deathslayer7
2011-11-09, 06:05 PM
baaaaaaaaa! atreyu

TBFProgrammer
2011-11-09, 07:06 PM
Atreyu Just some grumbling about wasted days, move along.

Internet Flea
2011-11-09, 07:22 PM
Atreyu....

Vwulf DeMarcus
2011-11-09, 08:00 PM
Baaaaaa. Atreyu.

The Bushranger
2011-11-09, 08:29 PM
Atreyu, I choose YOU!

2011-11-09, 08:33 PM
Atreyu! Man, you gotta love a seer test bandwagon.

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-09, 09:01 PM
AtreyuI guess.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-11-09, 10:03 PM
Ummmm.....Bill....I think Optimus was disassembled last night if someone told you I'm Frenzy. You're gonna find out who I am at the end of the day anyway. I'm Ironhide. Yes, I can prove it. Just ask Lex. She'll tell you, but on the off chance you don't believe the narrator, then I'll tell you that I protected The Bushranger last night.

We can disassemble him, he won't die and then we can start to build a network up, since we lost Optimus last night.

TBFProgrammer
2011-11-09, 10:43 PM
BushRanger. If Atreyu's lying we can kill him Tomorrow, and the seer is still tested this way.

The car swerved to avoid the collision and then joined up with the group attempting to push the vehicle that smelled of llama off of the road. However, the smell quickly overwhelmed it and it withdrew.

Apparently cars can smell in the universe of llama logic.

52.5 Lemons
2011-11-10, 12:26 AM
Ooooo!!! A bandwagon made up nice for Atreyu, and it is full of hay.

banjo1985
2011-11-10, 05:44 AM
Atreyu

I hate voting for Llama, but we have to test the potential seer claim. If its right then great, if not, Bill outs whoever he's proxying for, then we get the story from them. If Bill doesn't out them...then well we may have the Devil's proxy playing silly buggers. :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-11-10, 09:23 AM
Atreyu

I hate voting for Llama, but we have to test the potential seer claim. If its right then great, if not, Bill outs whoever he's proxying for, then we get the story from them. If Bill doesn't out them...then well we may have the Devil's proxy playing silly buggers. :smalltongue:

You say "OPtimus claim" I say "Wheeljack claim." I'm giving Bill the benefit of the doubt and not saying "decepticon claim" because I don't think the Cep's would waste one of their own on the day baner. However, your claim puts the life of an autobot power role at risk, MY claim doesn't!!! Use your head, Banjo.

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-10, 03:21 PM
bushranger

Rogue Nine
2011-11-10, 08:07 PM
Atreyu. Swindle's had some communication problems, but he'll be back tomorrow hawking his wares.

RuneboundShade
2011-11-11, 05:18 AM
The Bushranger, I'm with Atreyu on this one, It probably is the fool that contacted bill, but not neccessarily.

Regardless, this way works better if you ask me.

Lex-Kat
2011-11-11, 06:19 AM
Day 5

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The earth shaking noise continued its rhythmic beat just outside the town of Harper's Lake, disrupting the lives of it's citizens.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! There had been nothing like it in the known history of the town. All the power had gone out, and the phones were dead.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The mayor had had no choice but to send someone to investigate. Fortunately, it hadn't taken them long to find the source of the disruption.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! A large red robot, one of them Transformer-thingies, was jumping up and down, waving it's arms all about. The officers who'd gone out there said it looked as if it was doing some kind of strange jumping jacks.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! After 24 hours of disturbance, a town-wide meeting was called for to discuss their options. Several still pictures were shown of the giant red menace. "What are we to do about this?" Mayor Brimley asked.

"The nearest big city is two hours away. Maybe we should send someone to get help. Maybe they have working phones." A man from the back suggested.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "Already done." The mayor answered. "I sent Chief Wagner two hours after we discoved the problem. He hasn't returned."

"We could gather some dynie-mite." An old man in the front row offered.

"Well, I guess we could....." the Mayor offered, but was cut off my a loud shriek of joy.

"It's Ironhide!!" A young girl's voice cried out from somewhere in the middle.

This was followed shortly by a twenty something mother chasing after her daughter, who was running to the front of the hall. "You can't hurt him! He's one of the good guys!"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "Well, I'm sorry dear. But if we don't do something, he's......" said the exhausted mayor.

"You should try to talk to him." Demanded the girl. "You militant types. Awways shoot first. Talk later." she said as she reached the front. The mother blushed at this, as she picked the girl up.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! So, much later a delegation drove out to the leaping robot. Megaphone in hand, the mayor called up to the robot. "Mister....." SQUAAAAAAAAKKK!!! Everyone grabbed their head from the noise of the feedback.

When the mayor regained his composure, the booming of the jumping robot had stopped. Looming over him was the face of the robot. Can you tell me... what's going on here?

The mayor fell backward to the ground, fumbled with the megaphone, before deciding against its use. "W-w-we were j-just about to ask you that, s-sir Ironhide." Mayor Brimley stuttered.

Ironhide straightened back up and gave it some thought. Last thing I remember was chasing after Frenzy. he said, not knowing that the townies likely knew nothing about who Frenzy was, or why this giant robot would be chasing it.

I was trying to stomp..... Ironhide then decided to go back to where he'd been jumping, followed by the curious humans.

Sure enough, when they looked down into one of the large crevices created by Ironhide's excercise routine, they found the remains of what was a blue and grey robot (I'm going by the toy for this. I know Frenzy was Black and Red in the cartoon).

Ironhide smiled at the mayor. Looks like I got him. He then transformed into a red van and drove off, breaking the speed limit. But no one pulled him over. Ironhide had to hurry if he was to catch up with the convoy.

Frenzy (Voider) was crushed by Ironhide's jumping jacks.[/COLOR] He was played by Atreyu the Masked Llama.

Missed 1 Day

Missed 2 Day
Fleeing Coward
Murska
TigerFang
Trixie

Players

01|Banjo1985|||
02|Billtodamax|||
03|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
04|Deathslayer7|||
05|52.5 Lemons|||
06|Fleeing Coward|||
07|GnomeGninjas|||
08|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
09|Grimmace, the|||
10|Grue Bait|||
11|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
13|Murska|||
14|NinjaXeq|||
15|Penguinator|||
16|Qwaz Irbis|||
17|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
18|RuneboundShade|||
19|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
20|TigerFang|||
21|Trixie|||
08|Atreyu the Masked Llama||Day 5|Frenzy (Voider)
[/table]

Night 5 Begins

banjo1985
2011-11-11, 06:26 AM
*pssst*

"Lex, it's Day 5!" :smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2011-11-11, 11:04 AM
Well, can't say I didn't try! Remember that, little Werewolf Players, always ALWAYS go down fighting!!!

Have fun everyone!

Penguinator
2011-11-11, 06:39 PM
Okay, Night time? Good.

CRAAASHEEEER! I SWEAR I WILL DISMANTLE YOU! WITH MY BARE HANDS! :smallfurious: ...*cough*

Lex-Kat
2011-11-12, 08:54 AM
Night 5

SCREEEEEEEEEE!! PUFF! COFF! COFF! BBBBRRRRRNNNNNN! SPUTTER! COFF! GASP!

Erik slammed the door on his "new" Corvette, and glared at it. Then he kicked the door for good measure, stubbing his foot and hopping around yelling at the world.

He then noticed the smoke pouring out of the engine. He quickly opened the hood as if there was something he could do about it. But all he got was a coughing fit as dark smoke filled his lungs.

Deciding the best thing to do was to call a wrecker to take the car and himself back to the dealership, Erik opens his cell phone to find that he'd found the one place where Verizon didn't have any service. Hear me now, my backside! he says, closing his phone.

Defeated, he turned to walk back to the city. It would be a long, tiring walk. What's next? he yelled to the sky gods.

And he was answered as a giant metal foot stamped down on the puny human, squishing him like a bug. Dirge giggled as he whiped his foot off in a nearby sand dune.

Murska was crushed. He was a Human.

Missed 1 Day

Missed 2 Day
Fleeing Coward
TigerFang
Trixie

Players

01|Banjo1985|||
02|Billtodamax|||
03|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
04|Deathslayer7|||
05|52.5 Lemons|||
06|Fleeing Coward|||
07|GnomeGninjas|||
08|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
09|Grimmace, the|||
10|Grue Bait|||
11|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
13|NinjaXeq|||
14|Penguinator|||
15|Qwaz Irbis|||
16|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
17|RuneboundShade|||
18|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
19|TigerFang|||
20|Trixie|||
09|Murska||Night 5|Human
08|Atreyu the Masked Llama||Day 5|Frenzy (Voider)
[/table]

Day 6 Begins
It will last about 67 hours.

Qwaz
2011-11-12, 12:11 PM
Banjo1985 unless bill has something more substantial.

TigerFang
2011-11-12, 01:06 PM
TBFProgrammer on a hunch.

The Bushranger
2011-11-12, 07:27 PM
Rogue Nine, I have reason to suspect your propulsion system is only good for high speeds. Let's test that shall we?

billtodamax
2011-11-12, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty suspicious of Rogue Nine actually.

Rogue Nine
2011-11-12, 08:33 PM
Each night can choose any player to Disguise their role as another role.

If that player dies the next day, they will be revealed as that role.

Does that mean what I think it does? Because billtodamax could be playing silly buggers with everyone.

TBFProgrammer
2011-11-12, 09:21 PM
I highly doubt that that is what is going on. If Atreyu really was Ironhide, why would the real network trust bill?

The utterly massive bandwagon points to the wolves being afraid of outing themselves (even if Atreyu's plan had worked, it only would have bought him a day) and the network being in contact with the real Ironhide and/or bill telling the truth.

The wolves would likely have ridden it anyways, but if bill was not in the network and Atreyu really was Ironhide, the network would have every reason to go with Atreyu's test.

The only way around that that I can see is if virtually all the power roles were already dead, which would require heavy collaboration and luck between the neutrals and the wolves.

It is possible that the neutrals found out who the wolves were going to kill somehow, as opposed to the wolves learning the neutral role list, but that wouldn't tell us who they are.

I still think Ninjaxeq put in a very wolfish vote following Helgraf's reasoning on day 4. His "sort of" was decently suspicious in its own right, and all the worse for supporting the type of logic Helgraf was using.

Internet Flea
2011-11-13, 12:02 AM
I highly doubt that that is what is going on. If Atreyu really was Ironhide, why would the real network trust bill?

The utterly massive bandwagon points to the wolves being afraid of outing themselves (even if Atreyu's plan had worked, it only would have bought him a day) and the network being in contact with the real Ironhide and/or bill telling the truth.

The wolves would likely have ridden it anyways, but if bill was not in the network and Atreyu really was Ironhide, the network would have every reason to go with Atreyu's test.

The only way around that that I can see is if virtually all the power roles were already dead, which would require heavy collaboration and luck between the neutrals and the wolves.

It is possible that the neutrals found out who the wolves were going to kill somehow, as opposed to the wolves learning the neutral role list, but that wouldn't tell us who they are.

I still think Ninjaxeq put in a very wolfish vote following Helgraf's reasoning on day 4. His "sort of" was decently suspicious in its own right, and all the worse for supporting the type of logic Helgraf was using.
Not to mention his post-death "well it was worth a shot" post. That kind of kills that theory by itself.

GnomeGninjas
2011-11-13, 08:23 AM
Does that mean what I think it does? Because billtodamax could be playing silly buggers with everyone.

That makes sense billtodamax