PDA

View Full Version : Playground Cookbook?

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-10-15, 01:02 AM
I'm just curious, has anyone compiled all the recipes in the Playground cookbook into one document (like a pdf or some-such)? If so, where can I find I?

It would be a great doc to take with me when I travel.

Thanks.

Serpentine
2011-10-15, 01:33 AM
I'm still waiting for help with the index... :/
And also I'm pretty sure a lot of my linked recipes got Purged :smallfrown:

Tirian
2011-10-15, 02:10 AM
If it's already formatted and sorted and is just in need of an index, I can turn it into a pdf book. If it needs a hundred hours of editing and an index, I'm going to run away screaming. :smallbiggrin:

ShortOne
2011-11-01, 05:16 PM
Does anyone have a link to the thread? I thought I'd seen it recently, but now I can't find it.

Tibbaerrohwen
2011-11-06, 11:05 PM
Here you go: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87639

It's a good resource of common sense cooking advice and some simple recipes.

If it ever gets finished as a pdf, can someone please let me know? I'd love to have a copy on hand without needing the internet for cooking when I travel.

Archonic Energy
2011-11-07, 02:45 PM
If it's already formatted and sorted and is just in need of an index, I can turn it into a pdf book. If it needs a hundred hours of editing and an index, I'm going to run away screaming. :smallbiggrin:

send me it... i have many hours to waste at work... it may as well be for something productive my attempt at copying the entire thread ended when i went on hol.

Index & Contents right?

ShortOne
2011-11-07, 02:51 PM
Here you go: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87639

It's a good resource of common sense cooking advice and some simple recipes.

If it ever gets finished as a pdf, can someone please let me know? I'd love to have a copy on hand without needing the internet for cooking when I travel.

Thank you thank you thank you!

What needs to be done to make it a PDF? Formatting, or just plunking?

Dr.Epic
2011-11-07, 03:31 PM
Chocolate sandwich.

You take two Hersey Bars. Then take some Twix, Reeces, Snickers, and any other chocolate candy you have and put it between the two Hersey Bars. The sugar rush is indescribable.