PDA

View Full Version : Increasing the DC on spell saves.

Mockingbird
2011-10-15, 07:17 PM
Okay, so I'm a character at 6th level planning to take levels in Magus either at 7th or 9th level (so I can finish my PrC). The DC for Magus spells is 10 + INT modifier + the level of the spell. I realized that that's a really, really, really low save, for me it would be (for a first level spell) 13. I know my intelligence mod isn't very good, but I'm only planning on taking a couple magus levels, 12 at the very maximum. The other thing is that my starting class was Hexblade (revised to pathfinder- https://docs.google.com/View?id=dgsxfnsp_6hc8d69gj ) , so my Hexblade's Curse gives them a -3 penalty on everything ( I took a feat for an additional -1). But is there any way of increasing the DC of the save? Practically everyone will make their saves. There is a feat in that revision which makes levels of spellcasting classes stack with hexblade levels in order to find out the potency of the hexblade's curse, so I'm gonna take that feat too. What else can I do?

Ernir
2011-10-15, 08:08 PM
What books/sources are open to you?

What is your current level, spell, and feat layout?

How much gold (or other resources you can turn into magic items) are available to you?