PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] One Piece variant?

Kumori
2011-10-15, 09:52 PM
Hello playground. I've been inspired to run a 3.5 campaign in a world akin to the One Piece world. I'm looking to see if there's a quality ruleset for something like that already made before I try to make one for myself.

Specifically, I'm looking for rules for Devil Fruits, Rokushiki, and Haki, but any and all things fluffed One Piece could be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Tvtyrant
2011-10-16, 12:19 AM
Well, I guess the question is how you want to go at it. This would be fairly easy within a 3.5 or 4E context, using some of the more obscure rule books of the first and just making new classes in the second.

Kumori
2011-10-16, 04:29 PM
I suppose that the lack of replies means there isn't one pre-built. I guess I'll be cooking something up myself.

Well, I guess the question is how you want to go at it. This would be fairly easy within a 3.5 or 4E context, using some of the more obscure rule books of the first and just making new classes in the second.

I don't feel like digging around through books that I'm not already familiar with, but thanks for the suggestion. I'll figure something out.

Katiara
2011-11-15, 04:55 PM
B.E.S.M. :smallsmile: