PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this?

Whisper rider
2011-10-16, 10:40 AM
Im playing a new PF campaing... And i'm planing on a lvl1 cavalier/ level 2 fighter/ lvl 6 barbarian.... Its a mounted character (half celestial unicorn) .. And can fight really well with two weapons, it got huge strenght... My question is... You think its best to go.. Barbarian 17... Or taking other path?

Krazzman
2011-10-16, 11:06 AM
Wait, what? Could you please write it down in proper sentences for the not native speakers to be able to understand it to the fullest and to be able to provide help.

I'll stick with the given for now:

First of all, could you tell us what you want to do really. Ubercharge? I would recommend either straight cavalier or straight barbarian. If you want to be a virgin maybe a Prepubescent Paladin would fit your desire for an Unicorn.

Next thing. How are you even able to ride a Unicorn? Either you are going to play a women or being a virgin since afaik Unicorns only choose Women.

Additionally, what do you mean by It got huge Strength? What is IT? And if you just want to inforce the Rule of cool and fight with 2 weapons: Ranger/Fighter dip would be better.

Advice for non rogues/shield'n'shield-fighters:

Take a Two-Handed-Weapon.

Lets assume Greatsword against 2 Shortswords and Strenght 18 on level 2 as a Human Ranger both took Powerattack.

Gratsword: +5 to hit for 2d6+6+3 (powerattack). (feats free: 2)
Shortswords: +3/+3 to hit for 1d6+4+2/1d6+2+2 (Powerattack). (feats free 1)

Lets assume movement:
Greatsword: +5 to hit for 2d6+6+3.
Shortsword: +3 to hit for 1d6+4+2.