PDA

View Full Version : Building My First Character For Pathfinder Society

Prospector
2011-10-16, 03:55 PM
So I just moved to an area where I can get into a semi regular Pathfinder Society game, and am unsure on how well my first character concept will fair in the setting.

So here what I have so far: He will be a Human Crossblooded Sorcerer, with his to blood lines being Sage (the mutated form of Arcane) and Draconic (?). His stats are:

STR 08
CON 14
DEX 14
INT 18
WIS 12
CHA 10

Sage switches in INT for CHA for all Sorcerer related abilities, which fits with a more knowledgeable character I plan on playing.

So my questions are this: Does the Sage also apply to the Draconic powers? Is the build legal (can I be Crossblooded and have one the bloodlines be Wildblooded)? Which Dragon's blood is a better bet with spells available? And does it look good for Society?

And thanks to those who respond.

Xerinous
2011-10-16, 04:13 PM
I would say yes, you would use INT for the draconic bloodline abilities. As far as I can tell, you can have a Wildblooded/Crossblooded build. Both are archetypes but they don't give up the same class features, so they should be able to be used together.

I don't see much difference between the choices of dragons, pick one with a resistance and breath weapon you like. Or with an element you want to focus on.

Honestly I don't know much about Pathfinder Society, you might want to ask on the Paizo boards about the last one.