PDA

View Full Version : Human Knight Needs Optimization

PowerGamer
2011-10-17, 02:48 PM
Hello friends. A friend of mine would like a human knight, optimized. He's looking at trying a tripping knight with a spiked chain (doesn't have to be). I have no knowledge in playing a knight so im posting it here. Please post either tips, items, feats, or full blown characters (minus the stats).

Thank you very much

Keld Denar
2011-10-17, 03:27 PM
Required reading: Person_Man's Knight Handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109429)

Person_Man
2011-10-17, 03:29 PM
What level is he starting at, what level will the campaign probably go to, and what books are allowed?

Gorfang113
2011-10-17, 03:43 PM
Starting level is 7 (I think, maybe 6). No idea how long the campaign will go for, but last one ended in a TPK around levels 7-8, and we were about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way done. Books allowed are Core, PHB 2 (obviously :smallbiggrin:), Complete Series, ECS, and Expanded Psionics. Anything is allowed or disallowed by the DM case by case. (Note: Im in the group of said player and the op, but he beat me to making the thread for the Knight. Also, the two most important things to the player is that he stays HUMAN, and that he is a KNIGHT, and any prestige classes keep that general theme.)