PDA

View Full Version : [4.0] Sundoran

sharp
2011-10-17, 04:28 PM
Hi!

I made a thing for an upcoming game for my players!

Here it is!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/68416555/Sun-Do

Let me know what you think!

Ilorin Lorati
2011-10-17, 05:15 PM
You're not going to get much critique without posting the content here, simply by virtue that you could be trying to get people to download a virus or other malicious code so they're not going to look.

sharp
2011-10-17, 05:33 PM
You're not going to get much critique without posting the content here, simply by virtue that you could be trying to get people to download a virus or other malicious code so they're not going to look.

Curses! Foiled again! Scribd is a doc hosting site so I think you will be pretty safe. Trust me, it will be a billion times more readable then me trying to copypaste from openoffice to text, seeing as there are a lot of tables.

Sydonai
2011-10-17, 09:34 PM
Curses! Foiled again! Scribd is a doc hosting site so I think you will be pretty safe. Trust me, it will be a billion times more readable then me trying to copypaste from openoffice to text, seeing as there are a lot of tables.

.....That joke just ruined any legitimacy you had.

sharp
2011-10-17, 10:22 PM
.....That joke just ruined any legitimacy you had.
Curses! Foiled again!

Well give it a look or not, whatever...

Zeta Kai
2011-10-18, 09:44 AM
Curses! Foiled again!

Well give it a look or not, whatever...

A ringing endorsement if I've ever heard one.

sharp
2011-10-18, 10:20 AM
Haha, everyone is mean to me.

Zeta Kai
2011-10-18, 11:05 AM
Haha, everyone is mean to me.

Now, now, we're not being mean. Just cautious. If you want people to look at your stuff, then you need to present it in a manner that is enticing. You've put your data in a format that people are justifiably leery about exposing themselves to, for fear of damaging their systems. You can't blame people for being wary about that. People don't want to click a link that takes them to a different site, especially not one that they've never heard of before, & especially not one that opens executable files on your system. You vouching for the site makes no difference. I'm sorry, but unless you can display your work here, then there's no real reason to risk looking at it.