PDA

View Full Version : Horrorclix and SW miniatures

Abbott
2011-10-17, 05:05 PM
I have craptons of these. I'm not looking to sell them through the board, I just want to know if there is a market at all. I'm Swedish, and there, things seem pretty saturated, so I was hoping some kind people from other parts of the world could enlighten me as to their popularity there.

Sarone
2011-10-17, 05:51 PM
Depends really on what you have. If you have alot of the commons/uncommons, you shouldn't be expecting them to sell to well (even though you said you weren't considering that).

The problem is, with WotC support gone for both the miniature battles and the roleplaying aspects, there is going to be next to no market for them besides collectibles, and for the most part it'll be the rare ones at that (like Revan and Vader's Apprentice). It's all about how much some one wants them.

Mando Knight
2011-10-17, 05:54 PM
I have a good amount of the Star Wars minis: a few KotOR packs, a few classic-era packs, a Legacy pack or two, a couple of Clone Wars packs, and a few non-randomized packs (Endor AT-ST, Hoth battle set and the AT-AT, and both the Classic and Clone Wars starter sets).

Doesn't seem exceedingly popular, though, so they don't get much use, though I can field a fairly decent army for Empire, Rebels, Mandalorians, Old Republic, and CIS.