PDA

View Full Version : Need help with boosting

Doomboy911
2011-10-18, 10:29 PM
Alright we're doing this dungeon crawl with 3.5 and pathfinder stuff where we're going up to level 21 my build consists of six levels barbarian (pathfinder) 10 levels frenzied berserker (complete warrior 3.5) and 5 levels wrecker (quintessential fighter 2 from like 3.0) .

We're going up against a collosal copper or bronze dragon(whichever has killing joke). He has 10 levels rogue and 10 levels arcane trickster.Maybe some shadow dancing levels. He will be a monster unlike any other he has hide in plain sight and some many other things. We have access to wish and miracle and the dm ruled he's immune to them so we can't simply wish it away (the dm ruled due to it's massive level it developed something to make itself immune).

My plan is to get myself to be wished to collosal size to oomph up my already massive strength score (5+4+10+16 +20 for base attack bonus). I still don't think I'm strong enough to kill this near god. We have one cleric one witch a paladin a rogue and me. So any advice?