PDA

View Full Version : Do Anything Build

DonutBoy12321
2011-10-20, 08:19 PM
I found a build on an old board while looking for a gestalt do anything build. I found a build that used several multi-roled classes to create a great versatile build.
The build was: Binder 16/Knight of the Sacred Seal 4//Incarnate 10/Chameleon 10.
I am now trying to see how versatile it really is. So I want to find specific roles for it. I have found ways for Arcane Casting (Chameleon/Several Vestiges), Healing (Divine Casting Chameleon), and fighting (Incarnate Equipment, Fighter Chameleon, and Vestiges). However, I have come to a standstill trying to find Trap Disabling methods for him. Any suggestions?

Big Fau
2011-10-20, 08:40 PM
I found a build on an old board while looking for a gestalt do anything build. I found a build that used several multi-roled classes to create a great versatile build.
The build was: Binder 16/Knight of the Sacred Seal 4//Incarnate 10/Chameleon 10.
I am now trying to see how versatile it really is. So I want to find specific roles for it. I have found ways for Arcane Casting (Chameleon/Several Vestiges), Healing (Divine Casting Chameleon), and fighting (Incarnate Equipment, Fighter Chameleon, and Vestiges). However, I have come to a standstill trying to find Trap Disabling methods for him. Any suggestions?

Your soulmelds can grant Trapfinding.

Waker
2011-10-20, 08:41 PM
Chameleons also get the Stealth aptitude which gives them Trapfinding.

JaronK
2011-10-20, 08:45 PM
Make sure you line up your PrCs well in that build... you can't have two PrCs at once, after all.

Personally, I'd just go Binder 15/Knight of the Sacred Seal 5//Factotum 18/Unarmed Swordsage 2, and rock out that way. But maybe that's just me.

JaronK

kestrel404
2011-10-20, 08:56 PM
I've got a better version of that build - it uses several 'dual progression' classes and some early-entry cheese to shoehorn a literal 'do anything' super-gestalt, but it's pretty much the epitome of the concept (barring batman-wizard or homebrew).

Beguiler 1/Anima Mage 9/Soulcaster 10//Warblade 1//Totemist 2/Incarnate 2/Chameleon 10/Knight of the Sacred Seal 5

Feats at 1st level: Able Learner, Versatile Spellcaster, Bind Vestige (Retrained at 3rd level to Power Attack), Improved Bind Vestige (Retrained at 2nd level to Improved Binding)
Build requires 2 flaws.

You get: 9th level spells (full beguiler casting), all skills as class skills, trapfinding, 14th level binding (3 vestiges up to 7th level), 3 Totemist soulmelds + totem chakra, 6 Incarnate soulmelds + 3 binds to most chakras, Warblade maneuvers (take higher level maneuvers through feats), prepared arcane and divine casting off of any spell lists up to 6th level spells (Chameleon is awesome), and various class features including 3/day free metamagic (Perist spell is strongly recommended).