PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Questions

JamesW
2011-10-23, 03:54 AM
Hi everyone, in one of the campaigns I am playing in I am playing a Yuan-Ti Paladin.

He is Lawful Good. I was wondering if there were any paladin mount guides that can be used for a more combat oriented mount. I am playing an pureblood but I look more like an abomination so an actual mount will be kind of useless for me or than a place to store things.

Is there a guide that I can use to find alternative options?

Thanks in advance!

Medic!
2011-10-23, 04:22 AM
PHB2 has the Charging Smite ACF for paladin, trade your mount for (as I recall, could be off on a few details) double smite damage on a charge and not wasting your smite if you charging-smite non-evil by accident.

flumphy
2011-10-23, 04:44 AM
Paladin ACFs that replace your mount:

Charging Smite (PHBII)-Deal bonus damage when you smite and charge at the same time. Pretty good.
Divine Spirit (Dungeonscape)-Summons various spirits to help you for a number of rounds equal to your paladin level. They can do several different mostly defensive things as you level up, such as heal or provide DR.
Drakkensteed Mount (DM)-Gives you a drakkensteed instead. Probably not what you're looking for.
Underdark Knight (CC)-Useful in campaigns that spend a lot of time underground.
Stand Fast (Cityscape WE)-You can add your charisma modifier to allies' saving throws.