PDA

View Full Version : [PF]Help with a sorta DMPC!

Arakneo
2011-10-24, 01:28 AM
Hello Playgrounders! what's up?

I'm fine, but there's somthing i'd need a little help with and i'm sure it's in your array of skills :D

So, long story short, in my game, one of my player decided to quit the game(not because i'm terrible, only because he's busy in his schoolwork) and i'm a little troubled.

In my game, we decided to use the Hero point alternative system but I put a rule that there must be at least 2 heroes in the group for the antihero to have their bonus feats. Thing is, the fighter(yes it was a fighter) was one of them, so i feel like he must stick around for a while.

Setting:

I have a special setting where gods physically exists on the plane since the great invasions(200 years ago) The invasons in question is from the Aeon, the being that tries to keep the balance of universe intact because of one tragic mistake. The plan were my adventurers adventure travel in the opposite direction of 10 other material plans. I imagine that so far you've guessed that the god didn't like that their plan was about to be destroyed took their arms , drifted the aeon away and Just achored their plan exatly where it was in spacetime, jeopardizing even more realities.

So recently, Aeon began to appear near the spires, secret dungeons that hold the plane in place(don't ask me how it works, gods did it.) And the Chosens ( the three heroes ) must do somthing about it.

He's a flail focused Fighter in tripping and disarming. I tought that it could be cool if he was part Aeon (maybe a constructed being, or half-aeon) My Question to the playground is this:

How would you twist this backstory-less character to make it look like they were spied from the begining?

Krazzman
2011-10-24, 09:05 AM
Long-Term-Shizophrenia? Sleeper Agent? Maybe to have it another attempt for taking him out for some time: Curse him and give both players a buff if they want to search for it, if not (he battles the curse from within his mind...)

Hope this helps.

Serpentine
2011-10-24, 09:11 AM
What do you mean by "spied from the beginning"?

Tyndmyr
2011-10-24, 11:53 AM
What do you mean by "spied from the beginning"?

I'm with Serp. I'm not sure I actually understand what help is being asked for.

nedz
2011-10-24, 03:17 PM
A Wizard did it ?