PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Help choose my Weapons of Awesome!

PrGo
2011-10-25, 09:53 AM
I'm playing a demonic themed full plated warrior who has a very unique bonded weapon. It's name is Weapon and it's a +1 flaming morphing mettaline weapon of sizing. Meaning I can turn it into almost any weapon that I want, any metal that I want.

Now, since that's the only weapon I'll ever be using, I'd like to make a list of the most common weapons I'll turn it into with their stats, and another list of utility weapons for certain situations.

The DM also allowed me to simply take Weapon Focus and Improved Critical (Weapon) and it covers all the weapons i turn it into.

Now, the only weapons I've chosen so far are:

Elven Courtblade (RoW) - 1d10 and 15-20 crit (since I have Imp Crit). That, along with the Blood in the Water stance from ToB, I'll be snowballing.

Minotaur Greathammer (MM IV) - 1d12, 17-20/x4 (!!!). 'nuff said. The DM nerfed me :smallannoyed:
Goliath Greathammer (RoS) - 1d12, 19-20/x4. Fluff-wise for destroying stuff and constructs alike.

Duom (Arms and Equipment) - 1d8, x3. Standard longspear stats, except for the fact that it can attack adjacent creatures too.

And here's the list of weapons that you helped choose:

(to be updated :smalltongue:)

Sooooo, thanks in advance :smallbiggrin:

Keld Denar
2011-10-25, 10:15 AM
Person_Man has an app list for that. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11214651&postcount=2)

PrGo
2011-10-25, 10:16 AM
Sweet! Thanks!

Keld Denar
2011-10-25, 10:20 AM
Of note, the Flindbar is pretty much one of the best weapons if you are fighting foes with weapons. Free disarm checks every time you threaten a crit? Thats like getting a free attack roll every couple rounds.

Diefje
2011-10-25, 10:43 AM
Whip dagger, and pretend you're a mo'fo' Balor. It's already flaming too!

PrGo
2011-10-25, 11:47 AM
It's already flaming too!

So am I. I took a level in Binder to bind Aym, just to be on freaking fire.
Also, the character WAS a Balor at some point but was cursed into human form by good ol' Demogorgon. Yeah, I'm starting at lvl 18 :smalltongue:

All in all, an awesome suggestion. I'm gonna go check with my DM to see if he'll let me, since the whip isn't a metal weapon.

Than
2011-10-25, 01:34 PM
You could just say that it's a mithral rope chain (look up rope chain necklace on Google) and call it good.

Though to be on fire I would have just had someone cast continual flame on me for the cheap ruby.