PDA

View Full Version : Righteous Rager of the Mountainous North Build 3.XP

Tokuhara
2011-10-27, 11:18 PM
Here's the build thus far:

M'alkas ux Shehadtok Tibur Arogak Gro'Vikar

http://stuffershack.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Dragonborn-246x300.jpg

Race: Water Orc Dragonborn (Wing)
Class: Zhentarim Fighter 3/Stoneblessed (Goliath)3/Spirit Lion Boar-Totem Goliath Barbarian (Substitution @ lvl 1[Mountain Rage & Pounce], 3 ["Extend Rage"], & 7 [Lion's Roar] ) 7/Champion of Gwynharwyf 7

Feats (not in order): Power Attack, Menacing Demeanor, Intimidating Prowess (Fighter Bonus), Knight of the Stars, Skill Focus: Intimidate (Zhentarim Bonus), Charge of the Righteous (Fighter Bonus), Dreadful Wrath, Righteous Wrath, Imperious Command, Intimidating Rage, Improved Bull Rush, Shock Trooper

Skill Trick: Never Outnumbered

What do y'all think

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 09:05 AM
Here's the build thus far:

M'alkas ux Shehadtok Tibur Arogak Gro'Vikar

http://stuffershack.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Dragonborn-246x300.jpg

Race: Water Orc Dragonborn (Wing)
Class: Zhentarim Fighter 3/Stoneblessed (Goliath)3/Spirit Lion Boar-Totem Goliath Barbarian (Substitution @ lvl 1[Mountain Rage & Pounce], 3 ["Extend Rage"], & 7 [Lion's Roar] ) 7/Champion of Gwynharwyf 7

Feats (not in order): Power Attack, Menacing Demeanor, Intimidating Prowess (Fighter Bonus), Knight of the Stars, Skill Focus: Intimidate (Zhentarim Bonus), Charge of the Righteous (Fighter Bonus), Dreadful Wrath, Righteous Wrath, Imperious Command, Intimidating Rage, Improved Bull Rush, Shock Trooper

Skill Trick: Never Outnumbered

What do y'all think

Anybody have any critiques, thumbs ups, or complaints?

Curious
2011-10-28, 10:28 AM
Might wanna slap Mineral Warrior (http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20031003e) on there with LA buy-off, assuming 3.5 base rules.
If PF base rules, you don't even need LA buy-off, as it happens automatically and freely.

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 10:29 AM
Might wanna slap Mineral Warrior (http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20031003e) on there with LA buy-off.

There is no Buy-off

Curious
2011-10-28, 10:30 AM
There is no Buy-off

Luckily, I edited my post. LA buy-off happens automatically in Pathfinder. Check the 'PCs as Monsters' rules on the SRD.

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 01:08 PM
DM nearly had a stroke when I said Dragonborn & Water Orc. Mineral Warrior may "exceed his kindness"

Person_Man
2011-10-28, 01:49 PM
My personal opinion is that it smells really cheesy, but is actually a fairly weak way to get moderate bonuses to Str/Con and a few Fear effects.

What's your build goal and books allowed?

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 01:59 PM
My personal opinion is that it smells really cheesy, but is actually a fairly weak way to get moderate bonuses to Str/Con and a few Fear effects.

What's your build goal and books allowed?

All 3.0, 3.5, and Pathfinder

and I want to rage and make my foes soil their trousers (and preferably run away screaming like little girls)

Metahuman1
2011-10-28, 08:27 PM
If you can get you DM past the big Numbers, Half Minotaur would be amazing for this.

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 08:33 PM
If you can get you DM past the big Numbers, Half Minotaur would be amazing for this.

My DM wants as low of a 3.X LA as possible. I admit, a Half Minotaur Water Orc Dragonborn (Wing) would be cool.

Thurbane
2011-10-28, 09:22 PM
Anybody have any critiques, thumbs ups, or complaints?
Apart from Zhentarim Fighter being a very poor thematic choice to combine with an exalted PrC (while Zhentarim Fighter doesn't have alignment restrictions, the Zhentarim are a decidedly evil organization).

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 09:27 PM
Apart from Zhentarim Fighter being a very poor thematic choice to combine with an exalted PrC (while Zhentarim Fighter doesn't have alignment restrictions, the Zhentarim are a decided evil organization).

Redemption. He turned from hs dastardly ways

Metahuman1
2011-10-28, 09:27 PM
Fluff is mutable, and good guys can be plenty scary. Look at Batman and Daredevil.

Thurbane
2011-10-28, 09:29 PM
Redemption. He turned from hs dastardly ways
Fair enough.

Fluff is mutable, and good guys can be plenty scary. Look at Batman and Daredevil.
Fluff is, of course, mutable - all things Exalted, however, are pretty strict about being a paragon of good or losing all mechanical benefits.

Anyhow, I just thought it was worth mentioning. If your DM is cool with it, then no problemo. :smallwink:

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 09:33 PM
Fair enough.

Fluff is, of course, mutable - all things Exalted, however, are pretty strict about being a paragon of good or losing all mechanical benefits.

Anyhow, I just thought it was worth mentioning. If your DM is cool with it, then no problemo. :smallwink:

The story is he was an uberevilbad who was bested in combat by a Hound Archos Saint Risen Martyr 8 who nonviolently kicked his butt, and forced him to undertake the Rite of Redemption (Homebrew Ritual that is Attonement on Steroids that essentially nulls any evil deeds you ever did, wanted to do, thought about doing, or were assiciated in thinking about doing), thus becoming Exalted

skycycle blues
2011-10-28, 10:03 PM
The story is he was an uberevilbad who was bested in combat by a Hound Archos Saint Risen Martyr 8 who nonviolently kicked his butt, and forced him to undertake the Rite of Redemption (Homebrew Ritual that is Attonement on Steroids that essentially nulls any evil deeds you ever did, wanted to do, thought about doing, or were assiciated in thinking about doing), thus becoming Exalted

So he got the evil beat out of him?

Tokuhara
2011-10-28, 10:06 PM
So he got the evil beat out of him?

In essence, yes