zolga
2011-10-29, 05:28 PM
bought arkham horror today
anyone played it?
was it good?
your impressions,tips...

The Glyphstone
2011-10-29, 06:03 PM
Scientist + Librarian with the Arcane Insight spell from one of the expansions = gamebreaker.

iyaerP
2011-10-29, 06:49 PM
The king in yellow demands SACRAFICE!

Balain
2011-10-30, 04:21 AM
Well I'm biased a little since I love Lovecraft and everything cthulhu. IN fact My little Cthulhu is staring at me right now....

Any ways I enjoy the game. I have all the expansions for it so far. (the current edition) I only played the older edition(s) a couple of times. Was there more than one older edition?

The game can be quite long and the first couple times we played through we got a couple of the rules mixed up, So make sure you have a couple hours or more to play (more like 3 to 4 depending on expansions and number of players).

Thinking of it I may have to pull it out for next weekend and play with the guys now.

zolga
2011-10-30, 04:32 AM
Well I'm biased a little since I love Lovecraft and everything cthulhu. IN fact My little Cthulhu is staring at me right now....

Any ways I enjoy the game. I have all the expansions for it so far. (the current edition) I only played the older edition(s) a couple of times. Was there more than one older edition?

The game can be quite long and the first couple times we played through we got a couple of the rules mixed up, So make sure you have a couple hours or more to play (more like 3 to 4 depending on expansions and number of players).

Thinking of it I may have to pull it out for next weekend and play with the guys now.
thanks

i am gonna read the rules and everything at least a few times