PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew A Demon Slayer

PowerGamer
2011-10-30, 12:59 PM
So this is a varient of another post of mine. After a friend showing me the MapleStory Trailer for the Demon Slayer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHRVtCMGdHg), I got hooked. Closest D&D 3.5 equivolent was a Hell Breaker but I wanted a tank. This is where you come in.

I've already posted a thread about trying to turn a Hell Breaker in to a tank and it looks like it's not going to work. Sooo...

I would love it if I could get my hands a decent Homebrewed Demon Slayer Class based on the Maple Story Demon Slayer. I would appreciate any help I can get in this wild chase for a new class to play.

I hope I'm not the only one who wished that there was a D&D class like this. Thanks again for any help you can give

Lateral
2011-10-30, 01:44 PM
Wrong subforum, dude.

Calanon
2011-10-30, 01:52 PM
I'm curious how the Force system would work >_> Eh... Maybe Psychic warrior would work? :smallbiggrin:

Yes, I used to play MapleStory :smalltongue:

Urpriest
2011-10-30, 01:52 PM
Also, what about Hellreaver? Which is actually a decent class.

PowerGamer
2011-10-30, 04:48 PM
Yeah so long story short. I asked my DM abou this yesterday and miss heard him. Just talked to him again and he yelled at me because he said hell reaver... So this whole thread is kinda done... yea... Shinanigans

Thanks anyways...

And too bad Lateral.

Lateral
2011-10-30, 06:27 PM
And too bad Lateral.

I was just letting you know, you don't have to get all defensive. :smallannoyed:

PowerGamer
2011-10-31, 02:07 PM
Sorry Lateral. I miss interpreted you intentions

Kenneth
2011-10-31, 03:51 PM
the Knight of the Chalice is a pretty good demon slayer prestige class. its form Complete Warrior..

its made to have a paladin chassis.. but could work equally with fighter/cleric.