PDA

View Full Version : are outsiders immortal?

umbergod
2011-10-30, 04:31 PM
as in, dont suffer aging penalties or die from old age?

Hazzardevil
2011-10-30, 04:56 PM
First of all, I reccomend you run spellcheck on your posts before posting them in future, that is huge trollbait for grammar nazi's on this forum.

By RAW outsiders don't age, but at the same time most abberations don't age, or quite a lot of goblinoids as written due to the lack of text on aging.
Although I think that there is nothing that says outsiders are immortal, it makes sense fluff-wise and has no impact on gameplay generally speaking.

Blisstake
2011-10-30, 04:58 PM
First of all, I reccomend you run spellcheck on your posts before posting them in future, that is huge trollbait for grammar nazi's on this forum.

Must... resist... mentioning unnecesary apostrophe!

*ahem*

No, Outsiders generally do not age.

DoctorGlock
2011-10-30, 04:59 PM
Depends on whether or not they have the "native" subtype

umbergod
2011-10-30, 05:21 PM
Depends on whether or not they have the "native" subtype

like fey'ri for example. as for trollbait, I really dont care :P

DoctorGlock
2011-10-30, 05:24 PM
like fey'ri for example. as for trollbait, I really dont care :P

fey'ri still kick the bucket eventually. Ever see a venerable fey'ri? Wrinkled horned monkey, slumped forward into his oatmeal muttering about the war. "They're in the trees!" over and over again, terrifying sight, truly hideous, take SAN damage.

umbergod
2011-10-30, 05:29 PM
fey'ri still kick the bucket eventually. Ever see a venerable fey'ri? Wrinkled horned monkey, slumped forward into his oatmeal muttering about the war. "They're in the trees!" over and over again, terrifying sight, truly hideous, take SAN damage.

for some reason i pictured Rafiki with bat wings XD

DoctorGlock
2011-10-30, 05:32 PM
for some reason i pictured Rafiki with bat wings XD

My fellow apartments dwellers are now wondering why I am laughing at 12:30. And I took SAN damage. Happy?

umbergod
2011-10-30, 05:40 PM
My fellow apartments dwellers are now wondering why I am laughing at 12:30. And I took SAN damage. Happy?

XD thats awesome. Should I assume Fey'ri age like sun elves do then?

DoctorGlock
2011-10-30, 05:42 PM
XD thats awesome. Should I assume Fey'ri age like sun elves do then?

Only if sun elves age like deranged war vets with PTSD. But mechanically? Porbably

umbergod
2011-10-30, 05:43 PM
Only if sun elves age like deranged war vets with PTSD. But mechanically? Porbably

oh man, I think I might have to give my fey'ri war flashbacks now

DoctorGlock
2011-10-30, 05:45 PM
oh man, I think I might have to give my fey'ri war flashbacks now

Even better when you realize their fluff has a war of extermination against them. You don't even have to invent it. Just start screaming about the trenches at random times, especially at social events.

umbergod
2011-10-30, 05:51 PM
Even better when you realize their fluff has a war of extermination against them. You don't even have to invent it. Just start screaming about the trenches at random times, especially at social events.

oh i know about the extermination of the Fey'ri. Ever since I came across them years ago they have been my favorite planetouched and elf race. though a PTSD "face" fey'ri wouldn't be good lol