PDA

View Full Version : Oa 3.5?

Fisticuffs
2011-10-31, 09:28 AM
I was wondering if the Oriental Adventure base classes were remade for 3.5, and if they were could someone post a link.

Elfinor
2011-10-31, 09:41 AM
Ninja (now base class): Complete Adventurer
Samurai (Bear Warrior, Ronin, Tattooed Monk and Kensai): Complete Warrior
Shugenja (Void Disciple): Complete Divine
Wu Jen: Complete Arcane
Errata (Not 3.5 updated): here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20040125a)

Some feats scattered throughout the books. Everything was also updated (including Shaman + PrC's + Feats, though there are differences between that update and the above versions:smallconfused:) in Dragon Magazine 318, so no link can be provided.

kulosle
2011-10-31, 09:44 AM
a lot of them weren't and the samurai (CW) only got worse. i think the wujen CA did as well as the shugenja CD. in my sig the link sooo many books has a link to the complete arcana pdf complete divine pdf and complete warrior pdf for the samurai. the ninja prestige class is now a base class in the complete adventures also in that link. thats all can remember of the top of my head but i don't remember everything thats in OA. oh and the weapon master has two new versions, the kensai in CW and a psionic version that i can't recall were it is XPH probably. void diciple i think is also in complete devine. hopefully thats all true, i don't actually have the OA to check whats in it.

edit: okay so i remebered a few other things. bear warrior and tattooed monk also got remade in CW. shape shifter is now master of many forms CAdv and blade dancer also got redone but i don't recall where it is. i think its in CW CArc or CAdv

GoatBoy
2011-10-31, 09:47 AM
There is an official 3.0-to-3.5 conversion guide for Oriental Adventures, floating around somewhere out there in pdf format. I don't know if it's available for official download or it it's just a scan, but such a thing does exist.

Many elements, such as classes, were adapted in other books, but there is at least a consolidated, single source.

Cog
2011-10-31, 04:21 PM
There is an official 3.0-to-3.5 conversion guide for Oriental Adventures, floating around somewhere out there in pdf format.
Assuming it's the same one I've seen, it's just a scan from the magazine, and so nothing that could be linked here.

Hiro Protagonest
2011-10-31, 04:24 PM
Ninja (now base class): Complete Adventurer
Samurai (Bear Warrior, Ronin, Tattooed Monk and Kensai): Complete Warrior
Shugenja (Void Disciple): Complete Divine
Wu Jen: Complete Arcane
Errata (Not 3.5 updated): here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20040125a)

Some feats scattered throughout the books. Everything was also updated (including Shaman + PrC's + Feats, though there are differences between that update and the above versions:smallconfused:) in Dragon Magazine 318, so no link can be provided.

There's a samurai in CWar and a ninja in CAdv? I was wondering why there are pages that are empty except for the words "FIGHTER OR WARBLADE" and "ROGUE, SWORDSAGE , OR FACTOTUM".

Deth Muncher
2011-10-31, 06:56 PM
Assuming it's the same one I've seen, it's just a scan from the magazine, and so nothing that could be linked here.

I think it was actually downloadable from Wizards' site, but I know they killed a lot of their 3.5 material. Regardless, I'd poke around their site looking for D&D Archives.