PDA

View Full Version : Equiping an epic wandificer

crouchingmoose
2011-10-31, 09:13 PM
So i have a warforged wandificer thats going to level 30 and Im trying to think of what all to get to fill out his EQUIPABLE magic item slots...the idea would be to never switch these out. He does have the extra rings feat and I would also like to work in his item familiar as one of these items(like the head piece or something)

So far all I have is
Head:
Eyes:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Hands:
Arms/Wrists: wand bracers (can I have 1 on each arm?)
Body (plating enchatments):
Torso:
Waist:
Feet:
Ring 1: Ring of Universal Elemental Immunity
Ring 2:
Ring 3:
Ring 4:

I was also wondering if the bandoleer from Forgotten Realms took up a body slot and if so which one?

crouchingmoose
2011-10-31, 09:55 PM
bumpity bump bump?

Godskook
2011-10-31, 11:41 PM
1.Tell us what you're wanting to do, generally, and include feats that you've already taken. Also, how much gold do you have to work with?

2.Ask your DM how he feels about this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121399). Its basically a better scaling version of the healing belt from MiC, with slightly higher cost per HP healed, but greater burst healing. Its homebrew, but its mostly logical extension of pre-existing items and you're an Artificer, so you really should be able to think slightly outside the box.

3.You want a Sparring Master of the Dummy. A +29 UMD check(at maximum) will allow you to train with it, enabling you to take 10' steps instead of 5' steps, which will be very handy at times.

4.MiC's 'common items' rules should be perused and noted, as many of them are highly desirable to you.

5.Actually, how much customization is your DM allowing on your items? Cause slotless belts of battle would be highly desirable, as your belt slot is one of the more useful ones, and integrating the BoBattle's effect into another item wouldn't be nearly as helpful, since you'd want to be able to swap out expended BoBattles for non-expended ones fairly easily.