PDA

View Full Version : Gamzee makara help

Seth62
2011-11-03, 07:52 AM
I want to do a gamzee build but I do not now what to do for classes or prestige classes besides jester from dragon compendium. Can any one help me with this?

SuperFish
2011-11-03, 10:28 AM
It'd be a good idea to explain just who Gamzee is, because not everyone reads/has read Homestuck.

Also, I have no idea, since his Jokerkind makes it sort of difficult. Possibly a barbarian of some sort, since RAGE.

Arbane
2011-11-03, 02:58 PM
Stoned or sober?

Stoned: CN or CG Barbarian/Rogue with low mental stats.
Sober: LE Barbarian//Rogue//Psion(?) (Would Subjuggulator be a prestige class?)

Remember, by the end of their game, the trolls were all at the top of their Echeladder, so probably level 20? (Except Vriska, who hit God Tier)

Random thought: As a race, Alternians get +2 Con, -2 Cha, Low-Light vision, and an appropriate Animal Companion (which can be REALLY random).

Claudius Maximus
2011-11-03, 07:37 PM
Master of Masks gives proficiency with all exotic weapons, which could be helpful considering how exotic the weapons can get in Homestuck.

SuperFish
2011-11-03, 08:41 PM
And since Gamzee can use any kind of weapon, it fits very well indeed.

Seth62
2011-11-04, 11:38 AM
MASTER OF MASKS!!!! what is this?

nyarlathotep
2011-11-05, 06:16 AM
Pathfinder he is easy. Go mostly oracle with a barbarian dip for rage prophet. Spell selection is standard clericzilla with divine favor, righteous might ect. The reason Gamzee could beat the rest of them he was an optimized tier 2 while the rest of them were tier 3 or lowwer with terrible spell selection.