PDA

View Full Version : Distorted Lives (PTA RP)

Tsumeken
2011-11-03, 01:53 PM
A brief Recap of the Plot:
After Team Galatic messed with the regions legends for their own selfish reasons, most of the region has returned to normal. However some parts of Sinnoh radiate a strange aura that has been bothering some of the more sensitive humans and Pokemon with powerful migraines. Regular civilians go about their lives in blissful ignorance, but for how much longer.

Present Day:
You and others have gathered in Sandgem town home of Professor Rowan who has called you here for a registration on your journey. You and the others have been waiting for quite awhile now (1 hour).

Ranger Knowledge
You have been hired to follow these trainers and while they journey try to find out what has been happening to the region. Please try to remember that these trainers are on a Pokemon Journey and will engage in battles and captures. Please try to refrain from any interference unless the misuse or abuse of Pokemon is present.

Arcran
2011-11-03, 02:13 PM
Rick syands at the Pokemart as he wraps up buying food. When he finishes he heads outside to eat. Releasing Burnard he sits down and begins to eat.
"Keep an eye out boy, they should be in this town."

VirgoBushin
2011-11-03, 03:43 PM
~Mizume Takeda~

Call it being naive, self-conscious, maybe even both. But from the second the 18 year old had been called to gather at the Professor's place, she'd refused to speak. She wasn't mute ... no. But there was still a part of her that had kept her shy nature that had remained with her since she was a child. Having been given her psychic natures probably helped out with her quiet side existing. She'd never really liked showing them off out of fear of being viewed as ... well, even she herself wasn't honestly sure. The only real term that had ever come to her mind really was "witch" though, she reminded herself, that was enough for her to keep thinking about.

She'd been leaning against one the walls. For her age and gender, she was rather tall, standing at her full height of 5'10". Though her blue hair barely went a bit past her shoulders, she still kept it in a ponytail as if it were longer than that. Another habit of hers; she took great care and pride of her body. More so than most women her age. Her matching blue eyes had been occasionally gazing around the room to look to see whom else would be here. At the moment, there appeared to be only one other person; a male it seemed.

Her eyes remained on the other individual for a bit before allowing herself to slowly nod. While she might be shy, she wasn't rude and would at least introduce herself when it was obviously needed. "Afternoon." She managed to get out in a semi-quiet voice. Not so much he couldn't hear but enough for only him to hear simultaneously. As her eyes left the man, her arms subconsciously crossed her chest as she patiently waited for the Professor who'd called them all over. Aoikaze, her Ducklett, was resting at the moment and thus was in her Poke Ball rather than by her side like it'd normally be. Thankfully, the last couple days had been relatively calm considering the last couple had been merciless with all the weird migraines she'd had. That was one thing that even now was still on her mind. Where they suddenly coming from? It wasn't herself .... she ate when she was hungry so it had to be something else. But what? Her eyes shut as she tried to ponder on possibilities about all that had been going on as of late.

dchorror
2011-11-03, 03:43 PM
Penelope stood at the entrance of Rowan's lab, doing stretching exercises as she waited for the rest of the group. "Shouldn't be too much longer, Noah," she said, talking to the meowth lazing nearby.

Awe Striker
2011-11-03, 04:04 PM
Richard had been passing time, seeing what little there was to see. Sandgem wasn't really known for anything other than "oh hey, Prof. Rowan's lab is here", as far as he knew; eventually, he just decided to wait it out near the lab.

KujiUn
2011-11-03, 08:46 PM
Coy hurried to the scene, panting from the running. "Oh... hi there... sorry I'm late..." Coy took a few breathers while crouched over before standing up. He was a tall, muscular guy with a white shirt on and some cargo pants, with black sneakers. "Did I miss anything?"

Awe Striker
2011-11-03, 09:51 PM
"Nah, you're still good," said Richard, clad in generic-looking gray pants and a blue short-sleeved jacket. As always, though, the majority of his left arm was wrapped up in what appeared to be a bandage.

Tsumeken
2011-11-04, 05:34 AM
The doors to the lab swing open a a rotund old man wearing a sweater vest steps out. His face has a hardened look on it, almost as if disappointed in something at the moment, before looking up and noticing the waiting group. "Ah, you must be the group I was supposed to meet with today. I apologize for my delay, but things kept coming up." He began a slow walk from person to person examining them up and down as well as any Pokemon they currently had deployed. Giving a nod to himself more then the crowd he walked back into his lab, coming back with a small toolbox filled with slim red colored devices. "These are Pokedex, they will act as your guides and identification along your journey." He pulls the devices out clicking a few buttons before handing one to each of you. "The world is a big place, if you get in trouble the Pokedex have a built in map to help you find your way around Sinnoh. You can also give me a call anytime that you have anything important or an emergency." He quickly jots down the number to his lab on a piece of paper, handing it to each of you. "I'd suggest Jubilife City be your first stop, it lies just to the north past Route 202."

VirgoBushin
2011-11-04, 09:16 AM
~Mizume Takeda~

Though the girl's eyes had remained shut prior till the Professor showing up, she'd been using her ears to note others had been coming in. As her eyes opened, she saw now three other people, excluding herself and the first man she'd seen, that would be accompanying her. As the Professor mentioned things coming up, she couldn't help but wonder if it was even related with the weird migraines. Still, she wouldn't push for questions at the moment.

As they were each given their Pokedexes, she quietly bowed her head in appreciation, carefully pocketing it and the phone number away. Looking to the others finally, she put her hands behind her back as she gently spoke, "Should we then? Lest someone has an alternative route?"

KujiUn
2011-11-04, 10:10 AM
"Wait." Coy shook his head, holding a finger up. "What are we supposed to do again?" He was worried that he probably had forgotten why they come here in the first place.

Awe Striker
2011-11-04, 11:14 AM
Richard briefly thanks the Professor, taking the Pokedex. He briefly looks it over and familiarizes himself with it.

"I don't see why not..." he answered the girl,
"...but you raise a valid point, er..." he said, turning to the young man who'd asked what they were supposed to be doing after this.

Arcran
2011-11-04, 11:14 AM
Seeing his querry about to leave, Rick casually strolls to the entrance to the route, Burnard close on his heels. He really hoped these ones would be good (partly because it makes his job easier), but if they turned out to be a bad sort he would have no choice.

Tsumeken
2011-11-04, 11:40 AM
The Professor looked to the boy for a second before responding, "Well, the usual mark of a trainer is to move through the regions and collect the badges at the various gyms along the way, recently though some other options have presented themselves. These are contests which winning any 5 of the same type will enter you into the grand festival for that contest group. It's sorta like the Pokemon league of the contest circuit. Or if you wish you can use this time to study and seek out other things such as nursing, sports professions, even law enforcement and teaching positions by using what you learn on your journey." He hoped that he had not said to much. he didn't mean to overwhelm the young lad who seemed a bit here and there to begin with.

dchorror
2011-11-04, 06:34 PM
"Fun." Penelope said as she finished her stretches. "Is that what you lot plan to do, compete in the League challenge?" She scanned the group casually. "It'll be fun going back to Jubilife, so long as we don't run into any of the clowns." The girl finished with a smile.

Awe Striker
2011-11-04, 09:53 PM
"Huh. I just had a feeling...", said Richard, feeling a little sheepish. "Well, let's go then."

"As for your question, I could stand to take the League, if only to try it out, but I'm more interested in competing in Contests," he said to the girl.

VirgoBushin
2011-11-05, 09:03 AM
~Mizume Takeda~

Mizume was confused at the other girl's reactions. The Professor had just said they were to try to go out and obtain badges somehow. Didn't most other Pokemon trainers do the same anyways? She supposed she hadn't learned everything from her previous tutor and this might have been something that would have been good to know. It was really tempting to not read the other girl's mind to try to understand why she'd reacted the way she had, but in the end she managed to decide not to.

Taking their reaction as a "Yes, let's go." type of one, she pushed herself off against the wall she'd been leaning against, bowed her head to the Professor one last time then began heading out. It wasn't exactly helping knowing this was one of her first real social interactions with others aside from her mother and thus meaning she had no real clue on what all to say. For the time being, she decided to observe and allow the others to lead her .... mainly in the social aspect. She'd learn ... or try to ... from them somehow. Keeping her hands behind her back, she continued to silently follow along.

Tsumeken
2011-11-05, 09:37 AM
Walking rolls
[roll0]
[roll1]

As you all leave north of Sandgem Town you come upon a strange sight, a small blue/black Pokemon pounces from place to place as if trying to catch something . On closer inspection you see a small brown creature continually popping up and down as the two play.

Arcran
2011-11-05, 10:02 AM
Rick watches the two Pokemon in amusement and tells Burnard to stay here and not join in the game. He is staying a safe distance back from the trainers as they enter the Route.

KujiUn
2011-11-05, 10:22 AM
Coy walked around the route, suddenly noticing the wild Pokemon. "Clay, come on out." Coy said, as the SNivy popped out of his Pokeball. Coy reached down and grabbed Clay's tail, waiting for the others to do what they needed to do.

Awe Striker
2011-11-05, 10:47 AM
Richard hangs slightly back, seeing if he can read one of the wild Pokemon with it.

dchorror
2011-11-05, 12:16 PM
While the group was deciding what to do about the wild pokemon, Penelope quietly moved over beside the guy standing to the side. "Being awfully quiet, friend?" She whispered to him. "Are you the partner I was supposed to meet up with?"

Arcran
2011-11-05, 12:24 PM
" Are you Ranger?" he whispered back.

I was following you guys, not with you, but whatever.

Tsumeken
2011-11-05, 01:19 PM
(I assume it is the dex and you read the one that is not moving as quickly)
DEXTER:

Shinx
Flash Pokemon
The extension and contraction of its muscles generates electricity. It glows when in trouble.

The two seems to continue their game still not noticing you all

VirgoBushin
2011-11-05, 01:19 PM
~Mizume Takeda~

Mizume studied the two Pokemon before nodding to herself and speaking to any of the others. "You all can go on ahead and catch, battle, and/or both if you wish. I have my own ideas of sorts on what I'm seeking." However, she did pull out her Pokedex and scan both, figuring even if she wouldn't catch both, she'd still seek out and gain knowledge as the Professor had obviously hinted he wanted them to do.

Arcran
2011-11-05, 01:26 PM
"Hmm... Tempting to make him a Companion, isn't it boy?" Rick asks Burnard. Honestly, the idea of two hunting dogs as Pokemon is extremely tempting, but it would be against the rules he is supposed to follow as a Ranger. Rick decides he'll pass on this one, partly because the game is funny to watch.

dchorror
2011-11-05, 01:42 PM
"Aye." She whispered back. "If just barely. You planning on being a shadow the entire time?" She continued to watch the group. "Not my style, but I won't say anything if you want to keep your distance."

Could have been more clear myself, it seems. I knew you weren't "with" the group, it was more along the lines of making sure you weren't malicious.

Arcran
2011-11-05, 01:46 PM
Ah, got it.
"I usually shadow, but what the heck. Usually I'm tailing groups alone, but if there's two of us we might as well mingle with the trainers."

Awe Striker
2011-11-05, 04:30 PM
Richard directs his attention to the brown Pokemon, attempting to scan it as well.

"Steady now..." he says to himself, quietly, to attempt to help himself to focus on the task.

I've always envisioned the Pokedex's scanner as being somewhat camera-like.

KujiUn
2011-11-05, 11:21 PM
Coy stops, eying the other three members of his group. "...you guys gonna make a move or what?"

dchorror
2011-11-06, 12:09 AM
"Noah's out and ready if he needs to be." Penelope responded. "This is your journey, mostly. I'm just tagging along."

Arcran
2011-11-06, 12:23 AM
"As am I. I will only interfere if needed."

Tsumeken
2011-11-06, 08:10 AM
DEXTER
Digglet
Mole Pokemon
Lives about one yard underground where it feeds on plant roots. It sometimes appears above ground.

extra pokemon roll
[roll0]
[roll1]

A quick rustling is heard off to the side of the Shinx as a large black wolf lunges from the underbrush, colliding heavily with the Pokemon. As the Shinx rolls from the blow the wolf turns and looks at the group baring fangs before letting out a baying howl.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/James%20Rubrix%20Chibi%20Series/Mighteyenaattack.png
Trainers are in Red with the first letter of your name.
Rangers are in Blue with the first letter.
each square is 1 meter

Arcran
2011-11-06, 11:22 AM
"I got this!" Rick shouts as he flicks his styler at the wolf.

Restrain Check:
[roll0]
-10 because of Restrain check, -12 from Perfect Practice.
Aw yea.

Tsumeken
2011-11-06, 04:33 PM
The styler fires out a string of light that wraps about the Pokemon's neck and dissipates. Though calmer looking and not immediately hostile the Mightyena glares at you still, in the distance you hear a group of howls responding to the one it had earlier let out.

(success but it's still angry, it just won't attack right away. so you upgraded it from out right attacking to parlay.)

KujiUn
2011-11-06, 05:05 PM
Coy lifts up Clay and strikes the closest non-restrained Pokemon, slicing it with the Snivy's spine. Clay, clearly used to it by now, isn't hurt at all.

AC 3
[roll]1d8+4+4+4+8 Blade User (+ STR mod) + Combat Focus + 1/2 Clay's ATK Normal damage

Arcran
2011-11-06, 05:22 PM
"What the hell are you doing!" Rick shouts at Clay. "Those Pokemon aren't hostile! Only the wolf was!"
Seeing he succeeded with his styler, Rick walks towards the wolf, commanding Burnard to stay close. "Easy boy, easy." he says soothingly, sticking out a fist so the Mightyena could catch his scent. The last thing Rick wanted is an attack from a pack of Mightyena. He still has the scars to show from the last attack.

So is the Mightyena befriended? Thats what the styler does but your wording made it sound like it did something else.

KujiUn
2011-11-06, 06:03 PM
"Now you say something." Coy mutters, going back to wielding Clay as a sword. "Took you long enough. Dad and Unc say the Ranger they traveled with was busy as hell. You look the type to do the same."

Arcran
2011-11-06, 06:27 PM
Rick waves his hand at Clay in a motion that quite obviously means "be quite" as he attempts to calm the vicious wolf.

Tsumeken
2011-11-06, 06:59 PM
(He's not hostile but it's obvious that he's not ready to be buddies with you just because of the styler since he was very intent on attacking you earlier. Think of it like a begrudging respect but not the whole loyal buddy thing.)

[roll0]

Coy's earlier attack had been a stunning game of whack-a-molemon in which the digllet was knocked into the ground, popping up shortly after and sporting a knot on it's head, it's eyes swirling.

The Mightyena growls at Rick's approach but does no more then that. It seems to be looking about and sizing the group up.

The Shinx slowly gets to it's feet to recover from the initial tackle it received.

Arcran
2011-11-06, 07:08 PM
(assuming I have some food)
"Easy boy.." Rick says as he slowly eaches into his pack for some meat. As soon as he finds some he slowly hands it to the Mightyena. "See? I'm your friend. Are you a good dog?" Rick says, trying to be as soothing as possible. Maybe if he can calm this one down it will call off the rest of the pack.

I'm not going to do this to every wild I meet, but the idea of having a team of hounds is too cool. I'd like to turn this guy into a companion.

dchorror
2011-11-06, 08:22 PM
Penelope sighed as she watched the two fighters. "I thought I was rash." She clicked her tongue to get the meowth's attention. "Noah, can you climb this tree and keep an eye out for those other wolfs? Come back down if you see them coming this way."

The meowth let out a mew before clawing up the tree.

Tracker = 1d20

Awe Striker
2011-11-06, 09:01 PM
Richard is so shocked by the sudden appearance of the larger Pokemon that he forgets to move for a moment.

"Onioknight... come on!" he says, deploying his Bulbasaur in front of him. "Hold the line for now, but be ready..."

VirgoBushin
2011-11-07, 05:02 PM
~Mizume Takeda~

Mizume blinked, amazed to hear one of the trainers get scoffed by one of the two individuals that, prior till now, had kept their distance somewhat from the others. His words rang through her head. Why did it matter so much to him that only the wolf had been hostile? He was only trying to catch Pokemon. Did he not understand this? Before she began to try to explain though, something else from the man caught her eye. His ... weapon of sorts. Whatever it was, it seemed to be, for now, calming the wolf, making her more and more curious about him and the woman he'd been beside.

He acts like catching Pokemon is a sin. But ... why? And what's he using? Her left hand subconsciously went underneath her chin as she pondered on this. Alas, though, her thoughts were cut short as she was snapped to reality from the other girl's words. Apparently the first one had called for back up it had seemed. If that was true and the others would arrive, she'd be ready. Moving her hand from underneath her chin to her side, she got Iwagawa's Poke Ball at the ready. She would let the others try to catch anything they wanted to but if they were truly about to be attacked by more, she wouldn't be caught off guard either.

After some more silent contemplation, she turned so she was looking over the two Ranger's shoulders (just specifying for clarification, not using OOC knowledge. It'd be annoying/confusing to try to word it any other way). Keeping her gaze past their shoulders, she then looked to the male for a couple seconds before keeping her eyes straight ahead. A lot of what he'd just said and done in the past couple minutes had truly made her curious ... and though it may cost her later on, he looked like the type that might not answer to simple questions. Keeping her hand clasping Iwagawa's Poke Ball in one, her other clenched into a fist as she took a deep breath and began focusing on trying to read the boy's mind; mainly why it had bothered him or if nothing else, hear his name or true reason for being here in his thoughts. He definitely didn't seem to be a trainer ... and if there were enemies within the group that the others weren't aware of, they should have the right to know; preferably sooner than later.

I'm gonna leave it up to Tsume to figure out how this will work. I personally believe, even though it doesn't say, people get a save of sorts to either stop or realize that their mind is being tampered with. I've made Psychics before ... but none who use their powers on other people so even for me, this is a first. :smalltongue:

Tsumeken
2011-11-07, 11:49 PM
(Yes ranger Rick does get a save vs Psi probing using his WIS modifier I believe)

from the brush 4 more Pokemon emerge, 2 of them being short blackish haired dogs and the other two being black dogs wearing what appeared to be bones. The Mightyena barked back at them before walking towards Rick a bit and sniffing the meat in his hand.

Arcran
2011-11-07, 11:58 PM
"Good boy! You can eat it." Rick says, slowly backing away as he sees the rest of the pack. He remembers that night where one nearly killed him. He does't want to take his chances with a pack.

VirgoBushin
2011-11-08, 01:10 AM
~Mizume Takeda~

Sure enough, while keeping watch, Mizume saw the "back-up" arrive finally. Scanning each while holding her Pokedex in her right hand, her eyes rested upon one of the Houndour for a second. She nodded, more to herself than anything, than deployed her Onix out. If the man wanted to scold her for doing what she was sent out to, she'd endure it. She wasn't about to let one person scare her so easily from merely doing what she'd been sent out to do via the Professor's orders. While trying to keep her focus on his mind simultaneously, she began mentally making her battle plan of sorts also. "Wait for now, Iwagawa...." She murmured softly to her Onix, hinting for it to remain still for now.

Awe Striker
2011-11-08, 01:18 AM
Richard scans the black Pokemon, starting with the largest. He elects to stay silent, thinking - probably rightly - that making a sudden move is likely to be a one-way ticket to bloody murder. If being mauled by a wild Pokemon counted as murder, anyway...

dchorror
2011-11-08, 02:23 AM
"Noah!" The girl shouted up at the trees. "I said a warning."

She faced the pokemon that had come to the area, doing a quick count. This isn't bad. She stepped forward, putting herself between two of the three trainers and the wild pokemon. "Don't just stand around. A fight is no place to freeze up." She said over her shoulder as she assumed a defensive stance.

Arcran
2011-11-08, 10:06 AM
Seeing the Onix released Alistar nods slowly at Mizume. An Onix would definately help if this got ugly. Hopefully the meat would appease the brutes, but if not they needed to be ready to fight.

Tsumeken
2011-11-08, 09:51 PM
The Mightyena took the meat and seemed to be calming down. as the rest of the pack watched. One of the Houndour began to bark something in what could be considered a harsh tone. It barked back to the other who nodded firing a ball of flame at it.

Ember Accuracy check (3 to hit): [roll0]

The First Houndour took the hit without even flinching as it's body seemed to now glow with heat.

VirgoBushin
2011-11-09, 11:14 AM
~Mizume Takeda~

To Mizume, it seemed the Houndour were about ready to make their own moves of sorts. That in itself was more than enough for her to be considered a hint. "Alright then! Iwagawa, Rock Throw on the one that already looks ready!" Keeping it's eyes on the already seemingly burning Houndour as she spoke, she managed to keep her ground fine as rocks seemingly out of nowhere began to fall upon the canine Pokemon.

Rock Throw:
Accuracy (Need 4+): [roll0]
Damage Roll: [roll1] (STR & STAB both included) - Def x2

Tsumeken
2011-11-09, 11:25 AM
(Acc s actually only 4 ,I thought the Houndour had more speed and defense but they don't.)

The Houndour takes the attack hard as it slowly raises itself back up from the rubble before firing a blast of flame back towards the Onix.

Ember Acc:[roll0]
damage:[roll1] ((12+2[STAB]+1[FlashFire]) -sp def) /2

(Combat has passed 1 round now so, players you may attack/do actions again)

Arcran
2011-11-09, 11:45 AM
"Damn, guess we're fighting!" Rick shouts, flicking his styler at the undamaged Houndour.
[roll0] DC: ?
I can have up to 3 Befriended.
"Burnard, Roar! Scare on of the ones off!"
Roar on one of the non-Houndour.
[roll1] AC: 11

Awe Striker
2011-11-09, 07:42 PM
So did all that scanning just not happen? Also, how are we handling dice?

"Flame users... This could be trouble. Onioknight, tackle the one that's glowing!"

A-Check (Needs 2+target's Evade or more): 1d20...
Damage: 2d6+7-target's DEF

Tsumeken
2011-11-09, 11:00 PM
(Ah pokedex scans I usually make instantanious, I forgot that I didn't orginate this game on these threads and didn't put that part in, it's a force of habit when making th e16 for most games I do. Also for rolling the formula is 1dX+Y of course - the spaces and replaceing the x and y with appropriate variables.)

Awe's rolls
[roll0]
[roll1]

The Houndour goes down as the tackle connects, The Poochyena in fear of angering the pack leader run off instead of joining the fight.

KujiUn
2011-11-10, 01:50 AM
(Welp. Didn't realize you guys posted until now. Restarting notifications)

Coy sighs, whacking the Diglett again. Let's hope he makes it?

[roll0] AC 3
Coy used Type-Strike to change the attack to Grass type! One use left for the day.
[roll1] Grass Damage

dchorror
2011-11-10, 07:38 AM
"Swipe the standing skull dog, Noah." The girl stated, causing the meowth to jump from the trees at the houndour.

Fury Swipes AC4 = [roll0] Hit = [roll1]
2 = [roll2] Hit = [roll3]
3 = [roll4] Hit = [roll5]
4 = [roll6] Hit = [roll7]
5 = [roll8] Hit = [roll9]

(I know it doesn't hit beyond the first miss, but it doesn't make sense to make seperate rolls in different posts. Also didn't know if you'd want me to apply a negative or anything given that Noah is jumping from a tree.)

Arcran
2011-11-10, 10:41 AM
(Did I restrain the Houndour?)
"Alright, one left! Let's go!" Rick shouts, once again releasing his styler.
[roll0] DC: ?

VirgoBushin
2011-11-10, 11:04 AM
~Mizume Takeda~

The second the Houndour she'd hit first seemed to be unconscious, that was her cue. Slipping her Pokedex away into one of her pockets, she pulled out on her Pokeballs and tossed it at the Houndour, holding up a hand to her Onix to signal for it to remain still for now. Her eyes remained on the Pokeball as she waited to ensure it'd work.

Tsumeken
2011-11-11, 12:58 AM
The second houndour goes down soon after it is stylized which seems to restrain it's movements.

Capture roll
[roll0]

Mizumes ball strikes the first downed hound and shakes a bit before it is captured.

The battle seems over as quick as it started leaving the Mightyena looking around at the trainers and rangers.

exp for all pokemon deployed=
2 houndours defeated=450
2 poochyenas ran= 120
Mightyena tamed= 770

(Any Pokemon still present can be caught (Shinx/Digglet/Houndour)

VirgoBushin
2011-11-11, 08:13 AM
~Mizume Takeda~

As the boy used his .... weapon? Was that what it was, again, she noted the once wild Pokemon seemed to calm a bit. If he was a Trainer, he was a kind she'd never seen before that was for sure. Looking a bit more at the tamed Houndour, she silently picked up her own newly acquired Pokemon, gazing down at the Pokeball. For a bit, it looked almost like she was trying to see through it before she nodded and whispered softly, "Akainu." Nodding to herself in content, she walked back amongst the group, recalling her Onix and putting both Poke Balls away for now. Putting her hands back behind her back, she waited to see if any of the others wanted to remain here or move on.

Awe Striker
2011-11-11, 11:58 AM
"Well, that was quick. Good job, Onioknight. Return," says Richard, recalling his Bulbasaur into its Pokeball.

Onioknight grows to Level 13!

Onioknight has learned Poison Powder.
Onioknight has learned Sleep Powder.

...It's really too bad he dislikes Bitter.

KujiUn
2011-11-11, 07:01 PM
Coy takes out Clay's Pokeball and returns the Snivy back into his ball. "Alright, where do we go to now?" He put the Pokeball back in his belt and turned to the others for them to answer.

dchorror
2011-11-13, 10:33 PM
Penelope pulled out her pokegear, clicking on the map card. "If we are to continue towards Jubilife, north. If you wish to retreat back to Sandgem, south. Or, if you're feeling adventurous, we could head northeast off the trail towards Oreburgh."

Arcran
2011-11-18, 02:47 PM
"Hey boy, you want ti come with us?" Rick asks the Mightyena.

If it says yes, Companion it.