PDA

View Full Version : Pastafarian cleric rules

dangermunk
2011-11-03, 06:26 PM
I and my friends are in the beginning of a campaign, and we were recently approached by someone who wanted to join. For reasons too complicated to explain here, she wants to play a pastafarian good drow fighter/cleric.

This poses a problem. There are, as far as I know, no pastafarian cleric templates. So what I ask you, the inhabitants of this forum, to do, is to create the world of the pastafarian cleric. This includes (but is not limited to) spells, abilities, feats, guilds, empires, temples, etc. The setting is serious(ish) fantasy, so I am looking for at least moderately balanced suggestions that could actually be used in a campaign.

These can be refluffs of the normal cleric class or entirely new creations, formal rules or wild suggestions, silly or scary, dire or dramatic.

All things (yes, all of them) welcome. If you don't know if something would fit, then post it anyways.
I thank you.

Epinephrine
2011-11-03, 06:38 PM
As a Pastafarian, I will try to help describe those who have been touched by his noodley appendage and enfolded in the warmth of his saucy embrace - but first I must put the kids to bed ;) One thing is clear - a cleric of the FSM would strive to wear a pirate outfit at all times.

Ramen

Edit: got busy after bedtime, so I'll have to add more later.

Themes would probably include: Warmth, noodles, insubstantial/invisible powers (as the FSM acts invisibly all the time), pirates. I think that weakness (caused by noodle-like limbs), grabbed and immobilised (noodles!), and slow would be among the status conditions handed out.