PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Feats for psycrystal/special mount/AC that doesn't fight?

deuxhero
2011-11-03, 08:04 PM
(I guess Shadowdancer Shadows too)

What are some feats to stack onto these for passive benifits (preferably for the master)?

I know the classic is Dragonic Aura (after some feat I forget to qualify for it) and Martial Stance. Other suggestions?

Rubik
2011-11-03, 08:42 PM
(I guess Shadowdancer Shadows too)

What are some feats to stack onto these for passive benifits (preferably for the master)?

I know the classic is Dragonic Aura (after some feat I forget to qualify for it) and Martial Stance. Other suggestions?
It won't work for undead and most constructs, but Shape Soulmeld is nice, especially if you're a manifester or caster and can (Psionic) Open Chakra on it. Also, Darkstalker. Protection Devotion and Healing Devotion. Ancestral Relic?

For psicrystals specifically, Flyby Attack, Mindsight, Life Sense, Hidden Talent (whatever the master needs), and psionic item creation, psionic, and metapsionic feats (for Feat Leech).

deuxhero
2011-11-03, 10:16 PM
Wild Cohort is also obvious and DMG worthy.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2011-11-03, 10:41 PM
Earth Devotion, it can cause difficult terrain as an immediate action, such as when an opponent charges at you. They would have to make a balance check for running over it, likely resulting in falling on their face and not attacking you.