PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Crusader

Little Brother
2011-11-03, 11:44 PM
How does it work? Does it make crusaders stupid good(Pun intended), or just good?

Thanks.

Mooncrow
2011-11-03, 11:50 PM
If I remember correctly, the Idiot Crusader build attempts to have less maneuvers known than it's allowed to have readied, so in theory it refreshes all of it's known maneuvers every round. I think it ended up having 2 9th level, 3 8th level and 5 5th level maneuvers.

And, found the guide I was looking for here (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rfzg6Pnz09YJ:brilliantgameologists. com/boards/index.php%3Ftopic%3D8218.0&hl=en&client=firefox-a&gl=us&strip=1)

Thrice Dead Cat
2011-11-03, 11:51 PM
A quick Google search could get you a build, but the basic idea is to grab Master of Nine and other Prestige Classes to get more maneuvers readied than known.

Little Brother
2011-11-03, 11:53 PM
If I remember correctly, the Idiot Crusader build attempts to have less maneuvers known than it's allowed to have readied, so in theory it refreshes all of it's known maneuvers every round. I think it ended up having 2 9th level, 3 8th level and 5 5th level maneuvers.Oh, huh. Interesting. It gets, like 15-20 readied?

A quick Google search could get you a build, but the basic idea is to grab Master of Nine and other Prestige Classes to get more maneuvers readied than known.The only one I saw was on BG, which is down.

EDIT: I derped, I forgot to check the cache. DERP.

Keld Denar
2011-11-04, 12:49 AM
Basically, you take a level or two of Warblade to gobble up all of the Stone Dragon and White Raven maneuvers. Then, when you take your first Crusader level (before ECL5), you'll only have 2 maneuvers to pick from. Since you have 2 known and 2 granted, at the start of each turn, you'll have no maneuvers witheld, and you'll be granted all of your maneuvers each turn.

Then you simply avoid taking any more levels of Crusader, adding maneuvers readied from PrCs to Crusader, and occasionally learning a new maneuver known when you want something new to spam every round. Like...White Raven Hammer.