Reinforced Masonry | 50gp
Iron | 100gp
Mithril | 300 gp
Bone | 150 gp
Living Wood | 100 gp
Adamantine | 500 gp
Wall of Force (interior only) | 5000 gp
[/table]
No matter the height of the room, one 5ft section of wall costs the same.

Floors other than packed earth may be purchased at the above cost per 5ft x 5ft square. Ceilings are purely decorative, and anything below 50gp can be purchased for free. Otherwise, they cost the price above per 5ft x 5ft section.

Items to decorate rooms can be purchased either from PHB, DMG, or Stronghold Builder’s Guide.

Creatures can be purchased at a cost of 50gp per hit die. Limit is CR 6 with encounters being limited to CR 7. Non-humanoids need an area to lair in and an area to hunt in (non-intelligent monsters may attack one another if allowed to roam into each other's territory). Humanoids need an area to sleep and an area to eat/hunt in. Groups of humanoids larger than 10 need at least one storage area as well. Groups larger than 50 will need a room for a leader to lair in separately. Creatures with class levels can have equipment purchased for them by the dungeon makers. Creatures without class levels are given their basic equipment for free. Creatures with class levels can have their feats, spells, etc chosen by their creator.

Traps may be purchased as per the Stronghold Builder’s Guide page 61. Please keep them below CR 7.

Treasure from creatures will be generated randomly by me.

Fallout
2011-11-05, 11:36 PM
Here and checking in.

le Suisse
2011-11-06, 04:53 AM
I'm here.
I think than according to the factor story/price/effectivness, and the wish of everybody, a deserted mine than undeads use as an outpost by undeads would be great.
Idea: What if somehing is imprisonned inside the mine, and the undeads are in fact guarding it.

as a mine, the matter used to build it will be unworked stone (that is cheap). We are four, so if we take 100k to build the thing, it mean ...(100000/5)/3= 6666 place 5ftx5ftx5ft of tunnels (only if we have a floor with 2 walls. we can also have a 5x5 square of floor, or more than 2 walls, but this is only to give an idea)

Sachiru
2011-11-06, 06:38 AM
Here. I may not be building, but I'd pop in from time to time to post suggestions and comments.

stanleyindraven
2011-11-07, 07:59 AM
I'm here, i'll be working on my section starting today, what have we decided on?

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-07, 08:11 AM
You guys might be **** outta luck for a dungeon to run in because the other thread has only my posts in it with no responses from builders. I am hoping they are just PMing each other around.

Lifeson
2011-11-08, 11:28 AM
You should also tell them that we just had a late start so that they don't up and leave. :smalltongue:

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-08, 12:20 PM
You should also tell them that we just had a late start so that they don't up and leave. :smalltongue:

They showed up once I IMed them, so all is good in the world.

They are actually throwing around some very good ideas as well...

so get your lazy butts moving! :-p

tigerusthegreat
2011-11-14, 11:29 AM
Did I loose you guys? or are you just not planning in thread

le Suisse
2011-11-17, 04:56 AM
I think it' dead. Sorry.