PDA

View Full Version : Battery Pack for a Spellthief

CycoPuppet
2011-11-06, 12:41 AM
Ok, not sure where to post this but this seems like the place to start. I will keep this simple. I am playing a Spellthief. I am trying to figure out a good way to make in a sense a battery pack for him. Something that will keep several magic users in a sort of stasis and keep tapping into them to keep spells coming. I had ideas of finding and using the Enveloping Pit but can't think of how it could work properly. I know since it's a relic I can't add any new enhancements or enchantments to it, but maybe something in addition with it or scrap the pit idea all together. It would be awesome if there was something like a belt of many pockets that could hold them and then something like the master/slave rings from the book of vile darkness that connected me to them. I know there has to be some way to do this, I'm just not experienced enough nor have the books and or knowledge to figure it out.

Any ideas?

Flickerdart
2011-11-06, 12:44 AM
You could always just take Leadership and have lots of spellcasting Followers. If you don't want to be fancy, just beat some casters down into far negatives with subdual damage, then toss them in a Bag of Holding with some Necklaces of Adaptation until you need them again.