PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Crawl IC

The Big Orc
2011-11-06, 07:03 PM
You are in a large room. The four of you have been locked inside of a jail for the past four months. You have retrieved your equipment from inside of a chest. Behind you is your cell, in front of you is a door. You know that from when you were captured you are very deep underground. Yesterday, guards stopped showing up to feed you. Something very wrong has happened inside of the dungeon.

What do you do?

Varil
2011-11-06, 08:23 PM
Is anything providing light? Torches? If it's dark, Xan'll go ahead and crack a sunrod to get things started, holding it in his offhand for now.

Once he can see(or immediately if he can already see), Xan will take a few moments to listen carefully for signs of life, though he'll refrain from nearing the exit until his allies chime in.

[roll0]

The Big Orc
2011-11-06, 09:02 PM
Rustlings can be heard through the door. The room is well lit.

Kenji
2011-11-06, 09:47 PM
Fully geared up in his scarcely mossy equipment, Milanor swung the scimitar held by his main hand in random motion before complementing with his off-hand scimitar. Satisfied with his otherwise slightly diminished skill, he sheathed his twin weapons and approached the construct whom he knew as Xan from his stay.

'Anything impeding our advance past this door?' Milanor inquired briefly before gesturing for the others to gather near the door. It's time for some jailbreak.

Varil
2011-11-07, 12:27 AM
"I hear a sound like...rustling? Something moving in the other room, maybe. We should probably be ready for the worst when we proceed."

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-07, 01:38 AM
"Should we? The Worst for whom? I'm sure you would not enjoy a room full of ravenous undead, but for me? I would be in paradise" Loren laughed, dark energy glowing from his hands as he got to his feet.

Suddenly, his demeanor changed dramatically "We should be cautious, even still. But I am not content to stay in such a cage as this for any longer"

Discharging the energy from his hand, he grasped the doorknob, and turned back to the others "Be ready"

With that, he tore on the doorknob, attempting to pull it open in one smooth motion.

pirateking89
2011-11-07, 07:41 AM
"Good luck with that 'charging blindly ahead' thing. I'll catch up to your corpses momentarily, I'm sure."

The halfling presses himself up against a wall and arranges his large grey cloak around him, working it into the pattern of the shadows.

Hide: [roll0]
Move Silently: [roll1]

The Big Orc
2011-11-08, 01:23 PM
As you open the door, you spot a spider the size of a human wandering the room. There are two doors in the room, one to the right and one straight ahead.

Roll initiative, and knowledge checks

Varil
2011-11-08, 02:47 PM
As stated in the other thread, Xan will stick behind the front-line, and provide spear-shaped backup.

Initiative: [roll0]
Knowledge(Nature): [roll1]

Xan has at least one point in a number of knowledge skills, so if I assumed wrong, note that his roll applies to pretty much everything. He has no points in Geography or Nobility, and has 4 points in each History and Religion.

...why did I put 4 points in history? I honestly don't recall.

pirateking89
2011-11-08, 03:17 PM
Checks

Initiative [roll0]
Common Knowledge: [roll1]

Kenji
2011-11-08, 04:14 PM
Initiative
[roll0]

Didn't spend a single rank on knowledge, and it's a trained-only skill :smallfrown:

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-09, 03:08 AM
"Hmm...A Spider. Unexpected, but not unwelcome. I relish the sound of dying insects"

Loren prepared to unsling his Crossbow and take aim. As he reached for his back, his eyes darted around the room, looking for any other enemies or otherwise

Initiative [roll0]
Knowledge...Religion? Maybe? [roll1]
Spot [roll2]

Also, when it comes around to my turn, I'll continue Taking out my Crossbow as a Move action, unless the battlefield has changed, or I've been attacked or something, in which case I will... improvise

The Big Orc
2011-11-11, 11:10 AM
Alright, I am new to making tables to demonstrate were people are, so if it doesnt look great right away, its cause this is my first time!

Knowledge results: The spiders poison deals strength damage

Charles and Lorens turn

{table] |A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J
1| | | | | | | | | |
2| | | | | | | | | |
3| | | | | | | | | |
4| | | | S | | | | | |
5| | | | | | | | | |
6| | | | | | | | | |
7| | | | | | | | | |
8| | | | | | | | | |
9| | | | | | | | | |
10| | | M | X | C | L | | | |[/table]
S= spider M= Milanor X= Xan C= Charles L= Loren

Initiative, Do not look until after first action
Charles 21
Loren 21
Spider 18
Milanor 18
Xan 3

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-11, 07:14 PM
Loren finished pulling the Crossbow from the sling on his back, and took aim. Looking down the sight, and taking a deep breath (you need not rush things he thinks to himself) he fired.

To hit [roll0]
Confirm (if necessary) [roll1]
Damage [roll2]

Don't worry about it, it looks like a fine graph. Serves the purpose of Play by Post pretty good methinks

Varil
2011-11-11, 07:23 PM
My only complaint is that our positioning doesn't seem to reflect any of our plans regarding opening the door. If this is going to be a big, dungeon-crawly, combat heavy game then tactical positioning is going to be kind of a big deal, so just throwing it all away and putting us in a nice, vulnerable row when a fight starts is going to be kind of a problem.

Kenji
2011-11-12, 03:06 AM
Looking on as his rather sadistic inmate let loose a bolt, Milanor followed suit and swiftly prepared his longbow, should the spider proved to be resilient.

Round 1
Move Action
Move to C9 and draw my longbow

Standard Action
Shooting the spider, if it's still alive by my turn. Alternatively, shoot the nearest hostile monster should more appear.
Attack Roll: [roll0]
Damage Roll: [roll1]
Critical Attack Roll: [roll2]
Critical Damage Roll: [roll3]

pirateking89
2011-11-12, 07:37 PM
Charles lets his cloak drop and snap behind his ankles as he runs towards the spider. As he brings himself to a stop a bit short of the spider, he lets his dagger flick out, spinning once before reaching the spider.

Move to E6
Ranged dagger attack at spider
[roll]1d20+6[\roll]
Damage
[roll]1d3+1[\roll]
Sudden Strike
[roll]1d6[\roll]

pirateking89
2011-11-12, 07:43 PM
Take 2

Move to E6
Ranged dagger attack at spider
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]
Sudden Strike
[roll2]

The Big Orc
2011-11-12, 08:30 PM
As the bolt and dagger strike the spider, it collapses to the ground.

75exp each.

In the room, other than the door you entered from, there is a door to the right, and one straight ahead.

Nothing else of note. A table in the top left, some papers scattered on it.

Varil
2011-11-13, 12:46 AM
Xan'll examine the papers, to see if they shed any insight on what happened here.

Kenji
2011-11-13, 02:02 AM
'Not quite what I expected after a jailbreak...' As his more book-friendly ally studied the papers, Milanor shifted his sight toward the two daunting doors and began to pace nearer toward the one located on his right.

'Two intriguing door while splitting is unwise. Personally, I am against walking in a straight route though that's merely a baseless preference. Nevertheless, any objection with proceeding through this one?' He swiftly raised his index finger, pointing at the door to the right. After ensuring that everyone knew which right he meant, Milanor reflexively returned to his prior grip on the longbow; preparing himself to face any hostile creature beyond the door.

pirateking89
2011-11-13, 11:25 PM
Charles bends over the spider, both retrieving his dagger and doing what looks like taking a trophy. After he finishes, he straightens up and looks at both doors, then flips a coin. After consulting the result, he walks over to the right door that Milanor suggests and begins checking it for traps.

"Aye, no doubt about it now, this is the way we should be headed."

Attempting Craft (Poison) to harvest as much as possible from the spider.

[roll0]

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-14, 02:26 AM
Leaving the others to investigate the door, Loren strolls over to the spider and pokes its hairy mandibles, grinning gleefully. After a few moments of desecrating the beings corpse, he laughs and leaves the spider's corpse behind, investigating the rest of the room.

He catches sight of a stack of papers on a table, and saunters over to them. Gathering them up into a pile he begins to read, and slowly walks back over to the rest of the group and stands at the back, waiting for the others to open the door.

The Big Orc
2011-11-16, 10:27 AM
Charles, reflex and 2 fortitude saves

Xan and Loren, the majority of the papers appear to be boring supply charts, income charts, etc etc. However, you find a sealed envelope upon opening, you find a letter. It tells the tale of how the guardians here fought off waves upon waves of creatures, all attacking the dungeon for an unknown reason, seeming to take orders from an unseen creature. It ends with 5 guardsmen being trapped in this room, desperate for help, using any arcane and divine means available to them to summon creatures to protect them. The final few lines reads,

"This is the final stand of the Guardians of the Tomb of Angtor. Let those who defend the ancient sorcerers tomb be rewarded with a glorifying battle and a place in eternal bliss."

Varil
2011-11-16, 01:13 PM
"They jailed us in a tomb? This city must have fallen on hard times."

pirateking89
2011-11-16, 08:13 PM
Checks

Ref: [roll0]
Fort: [roll1]
Fort: [roll2]

Door search
[roll3]

The Big Orc
2011-11-16, 08:22 PM
Charles
You have successfully gotten the poison onto your daggers without harming yourself

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-17, 06:07 AM
"Oh dear, looks like something very dark has been going on down here in the depths, my comrades" Loren says, voice changing to a more reasonable tone. Dropping the papers he had gathered up to the ground, he held his hand to his forehead in a mock faint "If such evil remains, we may need to do battle with it for the good of all"

Suddenly, a grin breaks out on the Necromancer's face, and he laughs gutterally. When he speaks again, his voice had returned to its normal mocking lilt "And of course, collecting the corpses of such fine warriors would make for some fine... minions"

"Shall we proceed? Taking the Right path is no issue to me; there is nothing for us here, but perhaps more interesting fare exists beyond the doorway"

Kenji
2011-11-17, 10:35 AM
Despite being left bewildered by the words of his ally, Milanor merely shook it off; convinced that their unspoken partnership shall never lingered long after they managed to escape the structure and onto the surface. 'Without further ado, let us proceed through this door and greet whomever that shall invite us to their... 'party'.' With his bow still held beside him, Milanor opened the door slowly while surveying the room within little by little.

Varil
2011-11-17, 02:36 PM
As before, Xan will stick to behind the door-openers, so that he can provide spear support.

The Big Orc
2011-11-17, 03:05 PM
The door leads to a hallway, there are two doors on each side, spaced 50 ft apart, and a door at the end of the hallway, 150 ft away.

Kenji
2011-11-18, 01:13 PM
'One door after the other...' Milanor whispered solemnly before approaching the door toward their right. Gesturing for the others to follow, he surveyed their current room for the last time before listening intently for any sound originating from within the unknown door.

Spot
[roll0]
To determine whether there's anything valuable in their current room

Listen
[roll1]
Listening for any sounds coming from within the door they approached.

If Milanor heard anything suspicious, he will relayed it to the rest of the party. Either way, he will opened the door after Charles search it for any trap.

The Big Orc
2011-11-18, 01:30 PM
You do not hear anything from the door you approached, however you do see a key ring on a hook by the far door

pirateking89
2011-11-18, 05:15 PM
Taking a moment away from trap searching he looks at Milanor.
"Hey, boyo, leave the keys alone. They really wanted to get you, they'd set the trigger there, lure you in with a little hope."

Charles continues his vigilance, checking out the room and the door they plan on entering.

search checks:
Hall: [roll0]
Door: [roll1]

Kenji
2011-11-19, 06:39 PM
Nodding approvingly to Charles's comment, Milanor proceeded to observe Charles as he began examining the door. Although slightly annoyed over the way Charles addressed him, Milanor nonchalantly ignored it. After all, additional allies strove to be beneficial than naught.

'Let's hasten up our pace; this place is getting more uncomfortable by time.' Spoken briefly, Milanor waited impatiently for Charles to finish his task before opting to open it should nothing major was detected.

The Big Orc
2011-11-19, 08:25 PM
Charles
It is a door with a keyhole and a handle.
The room is a long hall, with a total of 6 doors including the one you entered from and a key ring hung on a hook

pirateking89
2011-11-19, 09:08 PM
"You should be all right. Grab the keys, you'll need 'em to get in. I'll stand back here."

Charles retreats back into the last room.

Kenji
2011-11-22, 08:26 PM
'Let's hope I'm doing the right thing then...' As per advised, Milanor went toward the furthest door and procure the keys after a brief inspection. Should it proceed smoothly, Milanor would backtrack to the previous door and attempted to open it with the keys.

Spot
[roll0]
Inspect the key ring to determine whether it will triggers a trap once taken from the hook.

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-24, 07:25 AM
While the others discussed the safety of taking the keys or not, Loren sighed and leaned against a wall. It suited him fine for them to be cautious, since he didn't relish losing any of his companions while they were still useful to him, but he had never been a very patient person.

He flicks his hand back, an aura of Dark energy bursting into existence around his clench fist. With another flick of his wrist, it disapeared. He continued to repeat this ritual, waiting for whatever would occur once the keys were removed from their hook.

The Big Orc
2011-11-24, 12:18 PM
There does not appear to be anything booby trapping the key

Kenji
2011-11-24, 03:10 PM
With confidence building up within him, Milanor quickly grasped the keys and tested them on the previous door. Should it failed, he would test the keys on every door within the hallway in a counter-clockwise arc from the door they entered.

Varil
2011-11-25, 05:14 AM
Xan simply watches quietly, alert for trouble.

The Big Orc
2011-11-29, 01:04 PM
The first door opens smoothly, inside corpses line the floor. As the door opens, four of the corpses rise up and before you are 4 human shaped zombies.

Roll Initiative.

Kenji
2011-11-29, 01:16 PM
Milanor aligned his sight with the bow as he looked forward to the second demise of these puppets. 'From one hotpot to another; I hope someone can reasoned all these encounters once we are outside.'

Initiative
[roll0]

pirateking89
2011-11-29, 06:50 PM
Initiative
[roll0]

Golden Ladybug
2011-11-29, 08:31 PM
Loren's eyes light up, and he grins widely from ear to ear. Pushing forward to the front of the group, he starts to laugh mirthfully.

"You are mine, creatures of the Grave" He shouts, as he unleashes a burst of Negative Energy from his body, bathing the Undead in a dark light.

Command Undead!!!

[roll0]

Assuming that these are 1HD Zombies, then I will successfully command one of them if I roll a 10-12, two if 13-15, three if 16-18 or all 4 if I luck out and 19-21. Nothing will happen if I fail the roll, besides me using up one of my Rebuke Undead attempts. If they're higher HD Zombies (I have no clue as to normal zombie stats off the top of my head, I suppose I'll go check later) then just move up the categories until it fits. So, if they're 2HD then I need a 13-15 to command one, etc, etc

Or, I suppose I could just roll Knowledge: Religion [roll1]

Initiative if things go poorly [roll2]

Varil
2011-11-30, 11:38 AM
Initiative : [roll0]

The Big Orc
2011-12-04, 01:11 PM
Charles and Milanor's Action
Sorry that I haven't payed this game much attention, I have gotten into alot of games recently and I keep forgetting about this one. I will do better, I promise

1| | W | | | | | | | |
2| | W | | | Z(1) | | | | |
3| | W | | | | | | | |
4| L | W | | | | | | | |
5| C | M | | | | | Z(2) | | |
6| X | W | | | | | | | |
7| | W | | Z(3) | | | | | |
8| | W | | | | Z(4) | | | |
9| | W | | | | | | | |
10| | W | | | | | | | |[/table]
Z= Zombie M= Milanor X= Xan C= Charles L= Loren W= Wall

Charles 24
Milanor 17
Z(3) 15
Loren 13
Xan 11
Z(4) 8
Z(2) 7
Z(1) 2

Kenji
2011-12-04, 01:37 PM
As the sound of laughter entered his ear, Milanor could only sigh and prepared himself for combat; preferably before his maniacal ally managed to do anything that would kill them all. 'This is why I hate bookworms...' Dashing forward to allow his remaining ally enter the door, Milanor aligned the arrow and nimbly let loose a shot toward the nearest undead.

Round 1
Move Action
Moving to C2.

Standard Action
Shooting Z1 with my longbow.

pirateking89
2011-12-04, 02:15 PM
"Bloody undead. This won't be my fight, lads."

Charles ducks into the nearest corner and hides himself up against the wall, trying to avoid danger.

Hide: [roll0]

The Big Orc
2011-12-08, 12:59 AM
Milanor's Arrow pierces the zombie
Charles, what square were you moving to?
A zombie shuffles next too Milanor
Loren Control's Z2 z3 and z4

It is Xan, then Z4 then Z2's turn

And I have a good excuse for not having posted! my subscribed threads did not show that Pirateking had posted his actions!

1| | W | | | | | | | |
2| | W | M | | Z(1) | | | | |
3| | W | Z(3) | | | | | | |
4| L | W | | | | | | | |
5| C | | | | | | Z(2) | | |
6| X | W | | | | | | | |
7| | W | | | | | | | |
8| | W | | | | Z(4) | | | |
9| | W | | | | | | | |

Charles 24
Milanor 17
Z(3) 15
Loren 13
Xan 11
Z(4) 8
Z(2) 7
Z(1) 2

pirateking89
2011-12-08, 04:33 AM
(Wanna say I can make it to C7)

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-08, 07:33 AM
I thought I moved to D5? Oh well, I got all three Zombies, thats good enough for me not to complain in the slightest

"Haha! None shall stand against my might! My armies will grow, and engulf the world, but you three shall be the first and greatest of all my minions!" Loren shouts, strings of dark energy threading themselves into the three undead beings he had managed to gain control over. Quickly, the dark bands faded into the rotting flesh of the undead creatures, leaving them looking as they had before, with one small change; Loren now had complete, unshakeable control over them.

Concentrating, he mentally ordered his newly aquired Zombies to charge at their former brethren, who had managed to resist his control. The three Zombies left their previous purposes, forgotten, and shambled hurriedly towards the final opponent for the group. Each of them attempted to smash the Zombie to pieces, flailing their arms wildly.

Letting his focus lessen, Loren moved closer towards the battle to provide aid for his undead.

Z3 cannot charge, because its too close, but it will move from C3 to D2.

Z2 and Z4 however, will charge, from G5 to F2 and F8 to E3 respectively. They will then make their attack on the end of the charge. If you want to tell me what their attack bonuses are, I'll roll their attacks, or else you could do that. They all move on my initiative, as a Standard action (they only get to make a single standard action per turn, the poor buggers), which means that along with the bonus to Attack and Damage they get for charging (+2 to both), Z2 and Z4 get flanking bonuses, thanks to the kind positioning of Z3.

Loren will move from D5 to E4, since his standard action was spent directing his Zombies

Varil
2011-12-08, 01:54 PM
Idling ignoring his companion's megalomania, Xan moves to C4 and pokes at Z1 with his longspear.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Critical Contingencies :
[roll2]
[roll3]

The Big Orc
2011-12-09, 09:57 PM
Z(2)'s club hits the last zombie, having no apparent effect
Z(4)'s club misses widly
Xan's longspear misses

Z(1)'s club strikes Z(3) to no effect (0 damage after DR)

Charles, then Milanor then Loren/zombies then Xan

Loren: You may use MM Human Commoner Zombie to represent your zombies(for there attack/damage rolls/AC/DR, HD is unknown to you right now)

1| | W | | | | | | | |
2| | W | M | Z(3) | Z(1) | Z(2) | | | |
3| | W | | | Z(4) | | | | |
4| | W | X | | | | | | |
5| | | | L | | | | | |
6| | W | | | | | | | |
7| | W | C | | | | | | |
8| | W | | | | | | | |
9| | W | | | | | | | |

Charles 24
Milanor 17
Loren 13
Xan 11
Z(1) 2

DM reminders: No looky
Z1 -3

Kenji
2011-12-09, 10:35 PM
Unsure of whether Charles would finish off the supposedly lone zombie, Milanor readied another arrow for it. 'Say, Loren, I don't mind your rather unusual fetish for dead things, though can you share how long does your domination last? I'm skeptical with spending time with them, no offense meant. Better yet, will they deteriorate after your control expire?' He ended his last sentence with a smirk as he concentrated on the surviving zombie.

Round 2
Move Action
None

Standard Action

pirateking89
2011-12-09, 10:56 PM
Charles stays in his corner.

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-10, 04:46 AM
"Why, thats the beauty of it!" Loren cackles back to his companion, sweat on his brow from the effort of commanding his Zombie troops "Now that they are under my control, they are mine. Unless they are wrested from me by another, they will only do as I command, and will obey me until they are completely destroyed."

Gesturing wildly with his hands, he sends a mental command to his zombies to continue attacking until their opposition is defeated.

Note to self: Aquire Armor for my Zombies, along with maybe some swords...

Also, Loren is correct that the Zombies he is commanding will continue being commanded...pretty much forever. Unless we come up against someone who is also capable of Commanding Undead, or using the Awaken Undead spell (because once they have an Int score, they can try to brake free of Loren's control).

Anyway, attacks.

Z(1): Attack [roll0] (Flanking Bonus)
Critical [roll1] (Flanking Bonus)
Damage [roll2]

Z(2): Attack [roll3] (Flanking Bonus)
Critical [roll4] (Flanking Bonus)
Damage [roll5]

Z(4): Attack [roll6] (Flanking Bonus)
Critical [roll7] (Flanking Bonus)
Damage [roll8]

Loren's Move Action is spent reloading his Light Crossbow, and his Standard is spent commanding his Zombies to keep attacking until the last Zombie is defeated.

Varil
2011-12-10, 06:01 PM
I suppose Xan will take another poke then step 5' back into the doorway to keep an eye on the hallway.

"I suppose we should be careful, then. If there are undead here, it does not seem unlikely that someone who can control them is near."

Attack roll : [roll0]
Damage roll : [roll1]
Critical contingencies:
[roll2]
[roll3]

The Big Orc
2011-12-10, 06:11 PM
Milanor shoots into melee and misses
I assume you meant Z3 when you said Z1, cause your not in control of Z1, Z3's strike hits, the other two zombies miss
Xan's strike finishes the zombie.

75 exp each.

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-10, 07:50 PM
"Haha! Nothing can stop us now!" Loren shouts, jumping into the air, overcome by triumph and the aquisition of Zombies.

Wearing a grin, Loren heads over to his new minions, dark energy surrounding his hands, and starts to heal whatever wounds they might have.

I will Charnel Touch my Zombies until they are at full health :)

Kenji
2011-12-10, 08:26 PM
'On the bright side, we now have something to trigger traps for us... yep.' Casting a glance around the barren room, Milanor nodded approvingly before relayed his thought to the others. 'Unless someone had something better to be done here, I'm opting that we should head over the room opposite of this. That said, can the zombies handle the key without... breaking them?'

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-11, 01:12 AM
Loren shrugs "I have no idea. They might, if I try to make them"

With that, he started inspecting the fingers of his newly aquired zombies; they would do no good if the digits had become too rotted to hold a key.

The Big Orc
2011-12-11, 11:03 AM
The zombies are too rotted to have any fine motor skills. They would not be capable of working a key.

Kenji
2011-12-13, 03:16 PM
Noticing the flaws of the rotting punchbag, Milanor could only sigh as he jingled the keys toward the opposite door. Once within reach, he tested each of the keys on it.

The Big Orc
2011-12-13, 11:50 PM
The door opens smoothly. Roll spot checks and initiative.

Kenji
2011-12-14, 01:20 AM
Unable to see through the thick darkness, Milanor attempted to scrutinize the surrounding area while waiting for his eyes to adapt itself eventually

Spot
[roll0]

Initiative
[roll1]

Varil
2011-12-14, 01:26 AM
Spot : [roll0]
Initiative : [roll1]

pirateking89
2011-12-14, 01:24 PM
Spot: [roll0]
Init: [roll1]

Golden Ladybug
2011-12-15, 08:16 AM
"Ooh, spooky" Loren chimes in, while mentally ordering one of his Zombies to walk into the darkness.

Initiative: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]

The Big Orc
2011-12-16, 11:48 AM
The room is very dark. Your zombie shuffles past Milanor into the room.

Charles
You see a flicker of movement around A1

Map
1| | | | | | | | w | |
2| | | | | | | | w | |
3| | | | | | | | w | Z(2) |
4| | | | | | | | w | L |
5| | | | | | Z(1) | | M | C |
6| | | | | | | | w | X |
7| | | | | | | | w | Z(3) |
8| | | | | | | | w | |
9| | | | | | | | w | |
10| | | | | | | | w | |[/table]

Milanor 16
Charles 11
Xan 8
Loren 7

DM reminders: No looky
Muah ha ha ha ha ha!

pirateking89
2011-12-16, 04:08 PM
"Watch the back corner, lads."
Charles ducks into the room, scanning to see if he can find a target for the dagger held in a loose throwing grip in his right hand.

Move to G4, I guess

Varil
2011-12-16, 06:55 PM
(Assuming things don't go horribly before his initiative) Xan will go ahead and fish a sunrod out of his pack, but won't light it just yet.

"Hrm...can anyone see anything? I'd prefer not to waste a sunrod if it's just an empty room."

Kenji
2011-12-17, 02:03 AM
'How peculiar, I see nothing at all...' Convinced that it's wiser to heed Charles's advice, Milanor slung the bow behind him and unsheathed his twin scimitar instead while moving deliberately into the room. 'Command the undead to check the corners, better them than us.' Having said that to Loren, Milanor scanned the room again, attempting to pry through the thick darkness.

Round 1
Move Action
Moving toward D5

Standard Action
Ready Action: Attack possible hostile creature within range

Spot
[roll4]
Listen