PDA

View Full Version : Daggerspell shapper

Master Thrower
2011-11-06, 10:14 PM
Hello playground I'm looking to make a Daggerspell Shaper (as the title says) ECL 10, and any ideas would be great. And yes i know maybe its not the most optimal choice, but I still would like to play one.
Books- PHB, MM 1,3,4,5, DMG, CadV,CD,CA,CW,LM,DrC, PlH
Current Ideas-

Race- Human

Class Levels-

Ninja 1
Ninja 2?
Druid 5 (wildshape ranger?)
Daggerspell shaper x

Also wildshape clasps are unneeded we play most item still stay with you.

Anyways some feats/ other races, items would be great.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-11-06, 10:22 PM
Rogue 2/(Mystic )Wildshape Ranfer 5/Dagger Spellshaper X seems to be the strongetst option.

If you can get it, Mystic Ranger is a variant found in Dragon 316, which gives you an increased spellcsating progression (up to 5 level spells) which is really nice, it does delays some of your class features by a level but you still have them so you can trade the combat style for wildshape without problems by RAW.

Rogue 2 is better in my opinion as you have a stronger skill list (which includes UMD), sneak attack is much better than Sudden strike and you get evasion.

hex0
2011-11-06, 10:31 PM
If you can do Wildshape Ranger, do it instead as you'll also have the TWF and high BAB. Or if you could do Prestige Ranger (or maybe prestige wildshape ranger), but that in there too. :smallwink:

Does sudden strike work for sneak attack for prcs? If yes, then Ninja does work nicely. Especially with the WIS to AC.