PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Birthday Today. Do You?

Deth Muncher
2011-11-08, 08:12 AM
And a right awful day it is, too. Reading, followed by papers, followed by class, followed by papers...but it's my 21st, which means that since I'm here in 'murrca I can go bar-hopping tonight!

Also, because I'm in Virginia (I don't know if other states do this too), my Driver's License needs to be changed - if you're under 21 they give you one that's laid out vertically, but once you're 21 you get a horizontal one. It's weird.

The Succubus
2011-11-08, 08:33 AM
Birthday Greetings, worthless mortal! :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2011-11-08, 09:00 AM
Happy Birthday, you!

Deth Muncher
2011-11-08, 09:23 AM
Happy Birthday, you!

I lol'd at your avatar. Has there been another Meme Month or something I missed?

Haruki-kun
2011-11-08, 09:30 AM
I lol'd at your avatar. Has there been another Meme Month or something I missed?

Nope. That's just me being me. :smalltongue:

Kneenibble
2011-11-08, 11:21 AM
Oh lovely, I can finally buy you a drink in your own country. My opportunities to be a pest have multiplied! I'll soon be as ebullient as your cocktail, though only about half as drugged.

Happy birthday, thou fry of treachery: here is a cake for you.
http://www.cakewrecks.com/storage/5413842811_e83f385e5e_b.jpg

H Birchgrove
2011-11-08, 11:31 AM
Happy Birthday, Megaman guy! Enjoy your legal beer! :smallbiggrin:

Arminius
2011-11-08, 11:58 AM
And a right awful day it is, too. Reading, followed by papers, followed by class, followed by papers...but it's my 21st, which means that since I'm here in 'murrca I can go bar-hopping tonight!

Also, because I'm in Virginia (I don't know if other states do this too), my Driver's License needs to be changed - if you're under 21 they give you one that's laid out vertically, but once you're 21 you get a horizontal one. It's weird.
I am not so sure about the ID. When I turned 21, the new ID they gave me was still vertical. Maybe the DMV office I went to(the one in Farmville) was just more incompetent than usual, but it is still good enough for the liqour stores, so I am not too put out by it.:smallconfused: At any rate, Happy Birthday!:smallsmile:

arguskos
2011-11-08, 12:20 PM
No, I don't have a birthday today, and I hate your stupid face. :smallyuk:

Not really, Deth, you and me, we're bros. *fistbump* Happy happy man, happy happy. B-)

Deth Muncher
2011-11-08, 01:04 PM
No, I don't have a birthday today, and I hate your stupid face. :smallyuk:

Not really, Deth, you and me, we're bros. *fistbump* Happy happy man, happy happy. B-)

You just hate my face because I'M not the bizarro clone. I'M the pretty one.

brofist

H Birchgrove
2011-11-08, 01:07 PM
I am not so sure about the ID. When I turned 21, the new ID they gave me was still vertical. Maybe the DMV office I went to(the one in Farmville) was just more incompetent than usual, but it is still good enough for the liqour stores, so I am not too put out by it.:smallconfused: At any rate, Happy Birthday!:smallsmile:

There's a town called Farmville? :smallconfused: Can we make them sue Zynga Games? :smalltongue:

arguskos
2011-11-08, 01:09 PM
You just hate my face because I'M not the bizarro clone. I'M the pretty one.

brofist
If you were pretty, I'd like you more. Liiiiiike. :smalltongue:

Made ya look. :P

Deth Muncher
2011-11-08, 01:16 PM
There's a town called Farmville? :smallconfused: Can we make them sue Zynga Games? :smalltongue:

Boy I would love to.

From Wikipedia:

Farmville is a town in Prince Edward and Cumberland counties in the U.S. state of Virginia. The population was 6,845 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Prince Edward County.
The Appomattox River traverses Farmville, along with the High Bridge Trail State Park, a more than thirty-mile long rail trail park. At the intersection of US 15 VA 45 and US 460, Farmville is the home of Longwood University and is the town nearest to Hampden-Sydney College.

EDIT: Also, Kneensy, you get the award for making me look up an obscure word I should probably already know. And if I ever come to Canada, I'll be sure to let you know. :P

H Birchgrove
2011-11-08, 01:19 PM
Awesomeness! :smallbiggrin:

Dr.Epic
2011-11-08, 02:19 PM
Happy Birthday Person!

Coidzor
2011-11-08, 04:14 PM
What's really weird is that they don't have a grace period. I had a good quarter of a year before my under 21 driver's license expired and I had to nab a new one. At least, I think February is 3 months from November.

Happy Birthday, Birthday Brocineros. :smallbiggrin: Come to think of it, I've suddenly misplaced the name of the third regular who shares our birthday...x.x Sorry dude.

And remember, don't do anything I wouldn't. :smallwink: And try to avoid the temptation to do birthday shots unless they're mixed drinks, wine, or beer, because that's just a trap otherwise.