PDA

View Full Version : Ramirez! Start playing COD: MW 3

Somebloke
2011-11-08, 12:49 PM
Just picked this up on the xbox and loaded it into my system. I'm not expecting the game to be different from the first two, and since I don't play online I'm mostly in it for the campaign and- more importantly- the spec. ops, which have provided hours of quality time for my girlfriend and I. Anyone else pick this up?

boj0
2011-11-08, 10:04 PM
Probably going to pick this up tomorrow; I love the multi-player, despite large numbers of 12 year olds and general rage, I find myself online almost exclusively.
I'm liking the way that Blind Eye/Assassin/Dead Silence are looking together, with the utility kill streaks or whatever they're called; it shouldn't be too hard to end up with EVERY PERK by the end of a match.

The Endbringer Xaraphim
2011-11-09, 02:28 AM
The single player campaign is just...epic beyond words. Multiplayer is fun, but I prefer BF3 myself.

I seem to level pretty quickly in MW3; I've put in about 2 hours and already hit level 16, which is nice since hardcore is the only mode I like playing.

I've played some of the spec ops but not much. Survival was *really* fun, and the missions seemed neat.

All in all Infinity Ward failed to disappoint, yet again.

Somebloke
2011-11-09, 02:43 AM
The multiplayer was epic- all five hours of it. I felt a little cheated when

even after everything they did, the SAS didn't stop the London bombings.

but I think the crowning moment of awesome in the series is easily

storming Mkirov's base...in juggernaught suits.

I am really, really looking forward to when my gf finishes her studies so we can tackle the spec ops.

Yora
2011-11-11, 01:56 PM
I think this one really sucked compared to 1 and 2. Those games had really great moments, but 3 really not that much.
The start of the last level was a fun idea, but that lasted only for 100 meters.