PDA

View Full Version : Ascetic-Like Feats

Getsugaru
2011-11-08, 03:23 PM
Here is the question, Playground. As is common knowledge, there are a set of feats called "Ascetic Feats," which allow Monk and another class's levels to stack. The question is this. Are there any other feats like these, and if there are, is there one for Druid/Rogues?

Gavinfoxx
2011-11-08, 03:26 PM
Sorry, the closest is Sacred Outlaw for Cleric/Rogue, from Dragon Magazine 357. They didn't make variants for all the core classes...

Cespenar
2011-11-08, 03:32 PM
I don't know of feats, but there's the prestige class Daggerspell Shaper that furthers both divine spellcasting, Wildshape, and sneak attacks, and is essentially the Druid/Rogue (or Druid/Scout) PrC. Or something.

Considering synergy, there's also the Savage Grapple feat that lets you deal your sneak attack damage in grapple if you're in a wild shape.

Not sure if these help, but just to put it out there.

Psyren
2011-11-08, 03:36 PM
Here is the question, Playground. As is common knowledge, there are a set of feats called "Ascetic Feats," which allow Monk and another class's levels to stack. The question is this. Are there any other feats like these, and if there are, is there one for Druid/Rogues?

There's a ton of them for other classes. They tend to be found in Complete Adventurer and Complete Scoundrel.

For Druid/Rogues, there's a PrC that does most of it (Daggerspell Shaper.)

Getsugaru
2011-11-08, 03:37 PM
Dang, I was really hoping there was one, but since there isn't, I've posted it anew here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12184392), asking how the Playground would stat it.

If it turns out there are some, they can be posted here, as this thread is not closed.

nedz
2011-11-08, 03:41 PM
Are these of any use ?

Razing Strike CAdv p112
Pre-Reqs: Sneak Attack class ability, Caster level 6th
tl;dl; Like Arcane Strike against Constructs

Savage Grapple CAdv p114
Pre-Reqs: Wild Shape class ability, Sneak Attack
Apply Sneak Attack damage to your Grapple damage While you are in a Wild Shape

Qwertystop
2011-11-08, 04:31 PM
Someone made a list of all these once. He called them "Theurge" feats. Not sure where it is though.

nedz
2011-11-08, 05:22 PM
Someone made a list of all these once. He called them "Theurge" feats. Not sure where it is though.

Ah yes - I remember that list very clearly.

Getsugaru
2011-11-08, 05:29 PM
Ah yes - I remember that list very clearly.

I searched both the Playground and Google, and can't find it. Can someone post a link?

Mooncrow
2011-11-08, 05:37 PM
Is this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210550) the list you're thinking of?

nedz
2011-11-08, 06:02 PM
His list seems to be missing several. Ignoring various Dragon Magazine feats there are, in addition to the two I posted earlier:

Devoted Inquisitor CAdv p107
Smite Evil class ability, Sneak Attack class ability
Opponent dazed, if you Smite Evil and Sneak Attack in one attack.
Un-Free Paladin and Rogue multiclassing.

Shared Fury RotW p152
Rage, Animal Companion, Handle Animal: 4 ranks
Animal Companion, within 5’ of you, Rages when you do

Not that these are of any interest to the OP

Qwertystop
2011-11-08, 06:09 PM
Is this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210550) the list you're thinking of?

Yep, that's it.