PDA

View Full Version : Ascetic-Like Feats: Homebrew

Getsugaru
2011-11-08, 03:33 PM
Earlier (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12184347), I asked around in the 3.5 section if there were any feats similar to the "Ascetic Feats." Now, I have a new question for the Playground. As there aren't any, how would you stat out these new "Ascetic-Like Feats," esp. those involving the Druid class?

If these feats actually do exist outside of Homebrew, please post about them in the original thread.

kulosle
2011-11-09, 07:51 AM
these feats were designed around improving lower tier classes, and almost always become broke the second they involve tier 2 or higher. kolbold master spellthief when combined with ultimate magus lets you have a crazy high caster level for each of them. like caster level 24 at level 14 and spells per day at level 12 for each (depending on how your dm rules it works). crazy stuff. they really shouldn't be one. but i do love breaking games. so here are a few ideas. so running with how other feats work the things that you might possible stack. sneak attack, caster level, trapsense, wildshape per day but not size or type, or wildshape size and type but not uses. you could also consider some kind of bonus for combining them like a bonus to hide while wildshaped, or some way of applying sneak attack to spells easier. now some of these are more broke then others. but be reasonable. obviously what every one wants from rogue is sneak attack. and really letting druid levels give you sneak attack is absolutely broken enough.