PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Adventures in Wizardry (Fae'run)

NeverSleep
2011-11-09, 01:19 AM
This is the OOC for a game that began as a phone/skype adventure starring two wizards who met while trying to gain entrance to a famed wizard-ing school....

Description:

And so it continues...
When last we left our intrepid adventurers John and Alexi had returned from the Mere of Dead Men with the body of one of the attackers on the Lizardfolk's village who, with some magical assistance, will hopefully shed some light on what the Red Wizard was looking for. However before the spell could be cast a trustworthy cleric needed to be found and funds needed to be raised. Having several artifacts recovered from the Red Wizards dig site buyers were sought and found. But before the questioning could take place John was attacked by an assassin wanting to know where he had obtained the items he had sold and what he had seen. John barely escaped with his life but is he safe or will the assassin try again? Who sent him? And why?

NeverSleep
2011-11-12, 05:00 PM
I haven't looked everywhere, but the first few places I've looked did not contain my character sheet.

If memory serves....

Lv. 6 (All wizard, going for incantatrix)

Few scrolls as most were learned.

1 question/week to "the voices"

Looking for Fairclaw(former....ish teacher) as the major arc.

Had 2 warriors with us this last trip. Rod and Lloren.

Alexi didn't get into the school.

The school seems pretty cool with trips to apply magic and all.

The school tuition is fairly steep.... was it 30/month or something?

I'll try

NeverSleep
2011-12-03, 12:53 AM
Just putting some notes down about what I remember character-wise for the character sheet.

Wizard going into Incantrix asap. we were 6th level.

List of spells notably included some spells in the death and dying areas. Also, Fireball, fly, invisibility were used.