View Full Version : Pathfinder WIzard fun

AimlessSage
2011-11-09, 01:31 PM
Haven't posted in a long time so see if i can avoid missing any important info.

I am going to be in a campaign in the near future and i will be playing a wizard.
Campaign options limited to only Paizo published works, no custom items(i can get them, but GM knows what he is doing) Level 8 character limitations. Keep an eye out for SR pierce stuff, im expecting Drow as main foes.

Post fun tricks, either with Wizard, or via magic items. So far im going to use.

Using;
SPell Knack trait(magic missle) + toppling spell[Meta +1] + Staggering Fall (Great Trip w/ auto hit, and staggering fall can action KO one of them)

Black Tentacles/Create Pit(s) + stink cloud (take standard action to escape grapple/ Climb , Nauseas characters can only take move actions)

Conjuration(teleport ); swift action, port 10ft give battlefield maneuverability, and grapple escape

Ideas;
"Smoke Knights" Equip the party all w/ fogcutter lenses + eversmoking bottles.

"Imamunchkin Gun" (lv 11) fun though experiment, design a staff w/ a spell you want to cast a lot of (1 lv lower than max) build; choose 2 spells of a higher level of spam spell, these cost 10 charges.

Example; Staff of Summon spam 15,628g
10Charge: Summon IV, (lv 6 spell, 11 CL *400) / 10 charges
10 Charges: Planer Binding, (lv 6 spell, 11 CL *300) / 10 charges
Spam spell; Summon V. (lv 5 spell, 11 CL *200)
For comparison; Pearl of Power V cost 25,000 and that is for one spell slot. This gives you 10 slots(you stored ahead of time using one slot higher), It takes one day per charge and you cant charge multiple staffs, but still its super broken