PDA

View Full Version : (RotD) Does this require a homebrew or am I missing something ?

nonsi
2011-11-10, 07:45 AM
RotD, P.100
The image it underlined with "A dragonwrought kobold with dragon wings", however, both have "1st level only" as prerequisite.

Knaight
2011-11-10, 07:54 AM
Look at the Traits and Flaws system. A single flaw can remove that issue entirely, if there is one to begin with - RotD is not one of the sources I'm familiar with.

nonsi
2011-11-10, 07:58 AM
Look at the Traits and Flaws system. A single flaw can remove that issue entirely, if there is one to begin with - RotD is not one of the sources I'm familiar with.

Flaws are a sort of house rule. Not all DMs allow them.
And, AKAIK, 3e game supplements don't take Unearthed Arcana into account.

Btw, RotD = Races of the Dragon.

Volthawk
2011-11-10, 08:10 AM
Either Dragon Wings or Dragonwought (don't have my 3.5 stuff with me at the moment) have a clause saying that Dragonwought kobolds can take Dragon Wings at level 3.

nonsi
2011-11-10, 08:26 AM
Either Dragon Wings or Dragonwought (don't have my 3.5 stuff with me at the moment) have a clause saying that Dragonwought kobolds can take Dragon Wings at level 3.

Missed that. Thanks.

Zeta Kai
2011-11-10, 08:35 AM

That's a kludge of a fix to be sure, but at least they noticed the issue before it went to print.

Knaight
2011-11-10, 09:03 AM
Btw, RotD = Races of the Dragon.

I know that much. The matter is the specifics of individual feats.

nonsi
2011-11-10, 09:24 AM
I know that much. The matter is the specifics of individual feats.

If the reason transcends lack of interest, I'd suggest practicing your web-downloads-fu.

Knaight
2011-11-10, 09:34 AM
If the reason transcends lack of interest, I'd suggest practicing your web-downloads-fu.

Since when is RotD a legal download? As far as I know, it has some tiny excerpt, as does almost every other book (ToB has quite a bit out).