PDA

View Full Version : 4E Homebrew NPC

Tegu8788
2011-11-10, 10:20 PM
Link to my original post, http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221959, thought I'd throw it over here for the homebrew experts to review.

Tarresh
Dragonborn Knight Errant Level 11 Soldier (Leader)
Medium immortal humanoid XP 600
Initiative +7 Senses Perception +7
HP 112; Bloodied 56; Surge 36
AC 27; Fortitude 24, Reflex 21, Will 22
Speed 6
( | ) Broadsword (standard; at-will) • Weapon
+18 vs. AC; 2d10 + 2 damage, and the target is marked until the end of the dragonborn knight-errant's next turn.
| Rejuvenating Smite (standard; recharges after hitting with a broadsword attack) • Healing, Weapon
+18 vs. AC; 2d10 + 2 damage, and the dragonborn knight-errant regains hit points equal to half the damage dealt.
<- Martyr's Cry (standard; recharge 6) • Implement, Psychic
Close burst 3; targets enemies; +16 vs. Will; 2d6 + 4 psychic damage, and the target is marked (save ends).
Inner Radiance • Radiant
Any attack a dragonborn knight-errant makes can instead deal radiant damage. In addition, a knight-errant can take a -2 penalty to an attack roll to deal 4 extra radiant damage on the attack.
Health Transfer (minor; encounter) • Healing
The dragonborn knight-errant takes up to 25 damage, and one ally within 10 squares of it regains the same number of hit points. The knight-errant can then transfer one condition from the ally to itself.
<- Dragon Breath (minor; encounter) • Cold
Close blast 3; all creatures in area; Strength + 4 vs. Reflex; 2d6 + Constitution modifier damage.
Dragonborn Fury
When you’re bloodied, you gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls.

Alignment Lawful Good Languages Common
Skills History +16, Insight +12, Religion +16
Str 21 (+10) Dex 10 (+5) Wis 14 (+7)
Con 17 (+8) Int 16 (+8) Cha 20 (+10)
Equipment plate armor, heavy shield, broadsword, holy symbol

I tried to change out the Deva racials for the Dragonborn ones, but some looked good for this character. Opinions, suggestions, corrections?