PDA

View Full Version : Delete please, i moved it

Chookster
2011-11-11, 07:00 AM
So my games coming to a climax, six months of regular four hour sessions, and i could use a little help making it memorable, the overall quest is to track down a magical item (called the Delucci Bambino) and it it with an enchanted hammer.

The Bambino can basically be used by anyone who touches it to control the fate of the entire world, as you can imagine a lot of people are interested in this, though officially the party is working for the wizards guild, who want the bambino destroyed and have given them a special hammer enchanted to do so, the world and gods are completely homebrew

Alex, Elven Bard, was resurrected by the ladies of fate, basically the three faces of eve wen she died and has been offered a very long life indeed if she'll just use THEIR hammer instead of the wizard's one.

Rachel, Genasi sorcerer and pyromaniac and follower of the hedgehog god (basically god of chaos) and carrying a baby hedgehog, granted to her by her god, what she doesn't know is that the hedge hog is the delucci bambino and she's quite hell bent on defending it along with her god, she wont want anyone to hit it.

Tom Shadar-kai avenger, another devout hedgehog god follower, will defend the hedgehog with his life.

Marc, Kalashtar warlock, who would dearly like his soul back, and he can get it, all he needs to do is to hit the bambino with HIS hammer, and deliver it to the demon lord who owns his soul.

Spencer, Tiefling Warlock, representative of said demon lord, there to make sure arc follows through, but doesn;t want him to look too good doing it

Celeste: Dragonborn fighter, no particular allegiance has slept with every npc she could in the whole game.

Basically the Bambino wont manifest until its placed in the correct spot in the temple, any hints to how i should handle it? ideally there will be a couple of deaths and a big climactic battle.

Oh also all of these characters can ly, if that helps