PDA

View Full Version : boomerang feat?

Valdor
2011-11-14, 07:10 AM
So i have seen it being thrown around the forum a few times (pun not actually intended) get i have never actually seen it in any of my books that i own. So the question besides the obvious of what book is it in, i was wondering if you guys could tell me what it does and if it would actually be worth taking? Also if it is a really good fear then what is the best way of optimizing it. Thanks guys!

supermonkeyjoe
2011-11-14, 07:13 AM
Do you mean boomerang Ricochet and Boomerang daze from Races of Eberron? Boomerang Daze is also presented here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20050408b&page=6)

Valdor
2011-11-14, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the link. It was Boomerang Daze that i have heard of. Now what does Boomerang Ricochet do and is there a way to make the most use out of those feats? I had always wanted to make a boomerang thrower so these two feats would add to it.

supermonkeyjoe
2011-11-14, 09:07 AM
I think the main use is the fact that very little is immune to being Dazed. add in the fact that the DC is 10+ damage dealt it's very possible to completely deny an enemy any actions if you can find a way of dealing decent damage with the boomerang.

Edit; boomerand ricochet lets you hit two enemies with one throw, double the dazing fun!