PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Advice on the Gods cool Bro!

Krazzman
2011-11-14, 03:43 PM
Good evening playground,

I come to you again to ask for some humble advice on X topics.

1) Where can I start to post Campaign Logs for a Eberron PF Game? We started the campaign already, with me as Magus (quick change from our Ranger to Wizard in the second introductionary session).

2) The Magus Spell list:
We reached level 3 through the introduction and I now have to choose 2 level 2 spells. (So far I got Frostbite, Shocking Grasp, Grease, Colour Spray, Vanish, Feather Fall and Enlarge Person[to buff the raging edmill]).
What spells can you advice me to take?

3) As Background Char I would like to do the sorceror. I would like you to give me some advice on a few things:

Archetype?
Bloodlines?
Spells?
Feats?
Strategy?
Skills?

Remember I like to play the following concept, with a slight bit of optimizing not a uber build.
Description of what I thought for the sorceror:
I thought of him as a slightly insane guy. With him being the face of the party and a bit pyromanic. He wants to be useful in nearly all situations. So I would like to get a bit of buffing, BC, and blasting/other forms of doing something...
Diplomacy and Bluffing seem like a good idea. I think the elemental bloodline is not that great and so far the arcane one is the best so far afaik...

Hope you can help me again.

legomaster00156
2011-11-14, 03:52 PM
We reached level 3 through the introduction and I now have to choose 2 level 2 spells. (So far I got Frostbite, Shocking Grasp, Grease, Colour Spray, Vanish, Feather Fall and Enlarge Person[to buff the raging edmill]).
What spells can you advice me to take?
My advice is to actually look at the Magus' spell progression and notice that they do not earn 2nd-level spells until level 4.:smalltongue:

As Background Char I would like to do the sorceror. I would like you to give me some advice on a few things:
Can we have a level?:smallconfused:

Krazzman
2011-11-14, 04:57 PM
My advice is to actually look at the Magus' spell progression and notice that they do not earn 2nd-level spells until level 4.:smalltongue:

Can we have a level?:smallconfused:

Meant level 1.

Level should be 3 onwards for the sorceror.

Bhaakon
2011-11-14, 08:08 PM
Ray of enfeeblement and expeditious retreat are excellent choices for a magus.

Krazzman
2011-11-15, 05:07 AM
I thought about Shield and Exp. Retreat.

But back to the Backupcharacter: I thought about Arcane/Elemental Fire Bloodline with the crossblooded archetype, being a human and getting the racial feature for extra spells known. But what about other feats? Which Spells are good? Should I mix my spells or go pure blasting?

Hope you can help me.