PDA

View Full Version : Torata - A world of Fantasy for the 2d6 Roleplaying System PEACH

lothofkalroth
2011-11-15, 12:25 AM
Here's the link: http://2d6game.wordpress.com

I'm the author, Josh Gager, so feel free to ask question, make comments, or be snarky! :smallsmile:

lothofkalroth
2011-11-15, 07:12 PM
Anyone out there want to donate a slice of PEACH pie?

Howler Dagger
2011-11-15, 08:25 PM
This should be under world-building.

I like how you incorporated some common fantasy races under "half-breeds."

The change from Three-Bridges from the human capitol to a dwarven city, because if the humans were just freed how would they get a large, public capitol?

lothofkalroth
2011-11-15, 09:59 PM
This should be under world-building.

I realized that the sub forum for world building existed after I posted this initially, so it's now posted over there too, but I'm still interested to hear what the chaps here have to say.

I like how you incorporated some common fantasy races under "half-breeds."

Thanks! I wanted to include them, but I also wanted to keep the racials simple, so I figured sterile half-breeds would fit in well with the setting.

The change from Three-Bridges from the human capitol to a dwarven city, because if the humans were just freed how would they get a large, public capitol?

As far as three rivers goes, it's not a human capital, it's a former human capital. During the second Dwarven Expansion it was besieged and captured, and now acts as the main southern city of the Dwarven Empire.

Thanks for the PEACH!

Also, I'm planning on restarting that PbP sometime soon, so look for the recruitment thread in the next couple of weeks if you're still interested.